Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo (18828 Views)

Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Some Brainy Quote By Great n Powerful Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by oniwo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
mascot87:
Mumu, what has d secondary sch I attended has to do with d fun I am having through my post? U better face ur book so as to pass ur next jamb, remember that ur mates are already in the university. Fool
You are making jex of yourslf you dey callam fun mumu. grin
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by ATMC(f): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
solomon111: yeah right!
60billion dollars in your dreams.
in world bank...its true!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
@oniwo ofo
I pity your parents,I hope they dont waste there earnings on you cos ur seems to be a failure. embarassed
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
oniwo:
You are making jex of yourslf you dey callam fun mumu. grin
I no blame u, na ur fada wey no give u d required training I blame. òmò alé
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Hardfact: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
*one-eyed king?*
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Hardfact: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baba Obj, the best president Nigeria will ever have. If not for him the unity of Nigeria would have been lost at the war where he fought like none other, even more than the Ojukwu himself. Really brainy and full of wisdom. Unfortunate his good wisdom he never brought to bear in his callous reign where he just could not deliver, and which rather culminated into a 3rd term plot which nearly succeeded!

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by jadajada: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
i can't see any sense in all dis quotes abi na speech.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by dekevon: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
yung da maz:

3)I am a black man inside and outside and you are white men on the outside, but inside, you are Africans like me.

This gat me tinking...obj is a wise leader nd nigerian
[color=#006600][/color] weldone
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by ifedun2: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Imo,these 'quotes' are not out of the ordinary.Be that as it may,i agree that the man is well respected.Ebora Owu is an enigma,no matter what haters feel.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by seguun(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
"Yar'adua you don die?" Or yar' adua have you died?" grin grin grin grin

I think that was during the pdp presidential campaign in 2007.Obj is a very funny man.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by chreldb(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
solomon111: it boggles the mind really.
Either these OBJ-PROPONENTS were not in Nigeria during his tenure,or they were too young to understand how OBJ destroyed Nigeria.
That's the only plausible explanation.

As for me I have given up! Let them continue singing his praises. You can take a donkey to the stream but you can't make it drink water. Who ever said that knows why he used a donkey and not a human being as the metaphor in the quote. Enough said.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by alakid: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Akshow: it takes a silly Arrow to know a silly quote. @topic OBJ is indeed intelligent and a wise leader. On a related issue, aside 'i once had no shoes', i Dont think Oga GEJ has make any statement worthy of quote.

That is not correct, that is not correct! (GEJ to amanpour)
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by timoney(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
[@ author=IBnatty] U ar a BIG SENSELESS GOAT ..... Cause if not for OBJ u wont be on NairaLand
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by timoney(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
[@ author=IBnatty] U ar a BIG SENSELESS GOAT ..... Cause if not for OBJ u wont be on NairaLand also tell me one reason why OBJ is a bad president(with proof)
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
i dey kampe..he coined that pharse
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
mascot87:
Mumu, what has d secondary sch I attended has to do with d fun I am having through my post? U better face ur book so as to pass ur next jamb, remember that ur mates are already in the university. Fool

Common bro, we're both guys, aren't we allowed to stoke/tease each other without necessarily including insults? And by d way, i'll be very ashamed for any of my mates who's still in the university, (except for 2nd or 3rd degree) cos many of us finished 7yrs ago!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by koruji(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
And it says something about the quality of leadership in Nigeria to date, if this man is the "smartest" present we ever produced!
Don't write home about it!!!e

Techwriter: The smartest president Nigeria ever produced with a very interesting sense of humor
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
The choice for the best ever Nigerian president is now very subjective, just like the greatest footballer ever or the best rapper ever.
To me, I regard Sani Abacha as the best president Nigeria has ever had and OBJ as the worst.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by deda(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
This election will be a do or die affair.( 2007 election campaign)
In terms of power supply we failed. (when leaving office in 2007)
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Caseless: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sexkillzdick: .
this id....no b here ooo.

Sms...
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Caseless: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
J12: The choice for the best ever Nigerian president is now very subjective, just like the greatest footballer ever or the best rapper ever.
To me, I regard Sani Abacha as the best president Nigeria has ever had and OBJ as the worst.
abacha? God bless u!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Hardfact: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Let's just put all this Quotes sh.it aside. . .Oh dont tell me I'm stupid, 'cause already I know I am, but definitely not just stupid enough as to be caught singing the praises of Baba Obj who simply wasted 11years as president. . . Brainy indeed!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by princepee: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
obj the worst president najia ever had
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by koruji(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sure - you are being sarcastic.
Even Abacha would disagree with you!!!

J12: The choice for the best ever Nigerian president is now very subjective, just like the greatest footballer ever or the best rapper ever.

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2013

God have mercy! Please do not listen to the kids on NL for they knoweth not what they ask!!!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by FOLLEY20(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sexkillzdick: i heard nobody love Nigeria like Obasanjo... i believe it. Baba na Abami-eda!! Respect to greatest leader frm d greatest nation in the Black African Race....
What is "Abami-eda" in English language? In fact, Obj is a spirit being living among human. It's only God dat knows him.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
FOLLEY20: What is "Abami-eda" in English language? In fact, Obj is a spirit being living among human. It's only God dat knows him.

grin grin grin grin grin. This much I agree with, no be beans to be called Ebora Owu
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Tunmich: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
No Igbo /ibo/ Igbo man will eva accept d fact dat OBJ has eva done Nigeria any gud. Even wen it is tru dat he stil remain d best president Nigeria has eva produced in dis dispensatn. Though many stil acknowledge baba's little efforts, avin understood d fact dat a man will foreva b a man & not God, there4 man can neva b perfect
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by b03liberty(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
solomon111: Without sentiments,GEJ in 2 yrs has surpassed OBJ in 8 yrs.
That shows how awful OBT was.
na true u talk. and our debt keep shootings higher http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=112840 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by olempe(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
I dey kampe...
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Symphony007: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Apparently this poster don't know the meaning of quotes. These are shambolic random sentences. Quotes are powerfull and resonates in peoples mind. "we have nothing to fear but fear itself"- franklyn rooservett, "grief is the price we pay for love"- queen elizabeth ii, "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"- john f. Kennedy. Etc! Don't try and hype the intelligence of a relatively sublime man!!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by ozonaija(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
The name Obasanjo would forever be written in BOLD prints in the endless list of Nigerian leaders that plunged our Dear nation Nigeria into the present state of PITY,MISERY and PUBLIC RIDICULE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch / Buhari Leaves For France On Sunday For African Finance Summit / Beautiful Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.