Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria (14346 Views)

Labour, Allies Protest Hike In Electricity Tariff, Monday / Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by alaoeri: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2013
Every day na different story regarding these extremist.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by lastpage: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2013
The way this "Mr. Shehu Sani" is trumpeting what "JAMBS" grin can do and cannot do, where it can reach and cannot reach, makes me thinks he is either a MEMBER, a SYMPATHIZER or the main "RECRUITMENT OFFICER" for the Group!

If l were the Intelligence Chief, by now l would have bugged his "entire communications system" and put him under strict but completely anonymous surveilance.

As for Mr. Frank MBA, let him stop mouthing-off, how can you claim you are "aware of their plans, you are monitoring them, they cant find a base in the North e.t.c .....and yet they keep killing scores of Nigerians on a daily basis?

If you have nothing better to say, please STFU! angry angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2013
PLEASE IT IS TIME WE LEGALIZE GUN IN THIS COUNTRY. MAKE WE SEE THE LAST MAN STANDING. WETIN BE ALL THIS NAH? AS IF SOME PIPO ONLY SABI PULL TRIGGER

5 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2013
solidbroda: If truly islam is a religion of peace, why is it that muslims around the world have not risen to all these inhuman treatments by their fellow brothers? If you are a true muslim, stand up against evil perpetrated by your fellow muslim brothers

If youre a true Christian stand up against your fellow Christian preacher Reverend Ogechi Ofurum who recently promoted ra.pe against women that wear skimpy clothes. Also, stand up against your Priests (and other "ordinary" Christians) that have made it an habit to ra.pe young boys for almost 2000 years while abhoring Homo*se.xuality in public.

SMH ignorant Africans always fighting over foreign religions.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by born2boink(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2013
This people always force me to condemn islamic religion but I will not this time
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2013
Parnassuss: These are kinds of bastards I would have no problem murdering.
killing u mean? Because murder has a connotation of guilt attached to it, but when u kill dem bokos or jamb, u sleep with smile on u.

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by patimore: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2013
Billyonaire: So bottom line is for those Northerners to stop being sympathetic to these strangers cos of Islam. They should inform the JTF of any strange faces they see in their neigbourhood and the Imams should stop inciting their youth too death.
Are the Malians sympathetic to the Islamists terrorising them? No, the truth is Mali which is a predominant muslim country had to invite foreign countries to help wage a war against those trying to force a different brand of Islam on them. As most Malians are scared, so is most average Northerners in Nigeria.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by ifedun2: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2013
News:Al qaeda allies plot revenge attacks in Naija.
News:Mend threatens to disintegtate Naija soon.
Na wah o!God pass all of una.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by cyril83(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2013
solidbroda: If truly islam is a religion of peace, why is it that muslims around the world have not risen to all these inhuman treatments by their fellow brothers? If you are a true muslim, stand up against evil perpetrated by your fellow muslim brothers
take it or leave it, traditional muslims will forever engage in brutalizing and killings.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by cyril83(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2013
patimore: Are the Malians sympathetic to the Islamists terrorising them? No, the truth is Mali which is a predominant muslim country had to invite foreign countries to help wage a war against those trying to force a different brand of Islam on them. As most Malians are scared, so is most average Northerners in Nigeria.
point of correction sir,they are not forcing any brand of islam on them, they are only trying to bring them back to the real islam.

3 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Psylas(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Shittaakeem: Those guys are fake muslims angryislam is a religion of peace not terrorism
i think u ar d fake muslim here

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by gerald09(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tic tuk, tic tuk. The tym for Nigeria to separate is about to come to past. Dear northerners and fellow muslim if uz'all don't sit down and check ur people eventually the north becomes like Afghanistan and mali. I don't hav to say much, watch d news. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ @ the other side of nigeria will not come to ur rescue if it becomes very bad. If your fellow brethren are will to bring war to your own homes Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ will leave uz'all behind. All Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ @ d other side of nigeria want is peace. You people hav no leverage to threaten us, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ will not fight war with u or against u Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ will jt walk away and leave u to ur idiotic plans against yourselves. Even adolf hitler who is seen to b amongst the greatest terrorist the world had ever seen, knew 1 fact, u never fight a foreign war in ur own home u end up destroying own people.
Hitler fought to protect the white race
Al qaeda ® fighting to protect its people
Japan fought to protect the asian race
JAMBS and Boko Haram are fighting to destroy its own people. How do you fight that war?

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Red-Light:
people are trying to make th world a better place while stupidd islamists are going around killing innocent people to satisfy a pissful arab god that is dead and burried in saudi arabia ...smh for black people

UBAN MAMANKA
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by bankyblue(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wow I made the front page at last.

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
Whatever that means... All i know is that ISLAM is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity...

Chaos fool
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by martyns303(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Billyonaire: So bottom line is for those Northerners to stop being sympathetic to these strangers cos of Islam. They should inform the JTF of any strange faces they see in their neigbourhood and the Imams should stop inciting their youth too death.
The Imams will not stop, they have motives and its political, Religion is an easy means to make people do things. "Old men declare war, but its the youths who go to battle". Am sure if you see the leader of BH u would not even recognize him, tho u've been seeing him on TV, must of the locals don't know, and even the ones who know are scared, I'll be scared too, I don't knw what relationship they have with the local authorities, what if I go report and nxt my family is wipe off, "am a poor nobody, so I keep my mouth close". In all fairness the Nigerian Military is trying, their hands are tied to an extent (Jonathan made same statement), with all the politics involved. Even if this was the case in almighty USA, it would take them forever to identify who is who out of 75 million muslims.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by teskyg: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
Shehus Sani is a terrorist.You can scared us.That was how the Islamist boasted the War in Mali will be a long war.Islamist are now caving in to the firework of France and Ecowas miilitary might.Shehu SaninYou have threaten Nigeria with Boko Haram and now JAMB.You go back to your sponsers and tell them we are ready for them just like we are dealing with your Boko Haram brothers.Idiot.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by bankyblue(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
matify: killing u mean? Because murder has a connotation of guilt attached to it, but when u kill dem bokos or jamb, u sleep with smile on u.

I va a from for u to join the nigeria in mail, so this will avail u the
Opportunity to kill the basterd and then sleep will.....lol
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Saksreal: Pls DIVIDE this Country.
Let the North join Niger and Biafra should be Carved out so we, the remaining Nigerians can have Peace.
Biafra will be overrun by kidnappers, armed robbers and ritual killers.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Hardfact: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
Which way Nigeria? Problems, Threats, Killings,Terrorism left, right, and centre. If only we can break the jinx, insist on setting things right, and put our house in order.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Cruxxy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
I think its high time we commend in clear terms the efforts our security agencies have put in this fight against terrorism. When i mean security agencies i mean army & sss & NOT police; i repeat NOT police.
Members of these agencies have put their lives at stake to fight for the protection of others; born out of their love & dedication to their fatherland. Well meaning Nigerians appreciate you.
My heartfelt condolence goes to the families of those gallant officers that lost their loved once in this fight. Their death cannot be in vain

4 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
If the average Nigerians reason the way most posters on this thread (incredibly dumb) then Nigeria will loose the battle, a divided country does not win war against a united enemy, as it has become apparent some southern elements look at the BH crisis as an opportunity for Biafra to secede or for their kinsmen to remain in power, that is unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by prince4pro(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
2 pass Jamb na Wahala,hw much more wen e cum carry "S" =JAMBS

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by prince4pro(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
2 pass Jamb na Wahala,hw much more wen e come carry "S" =JAMBS
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Cruxxy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
Whatever that means... All i know is that ISLAM is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity...

Gbamm!!!!
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Cruxxy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2013

Tell them. Religion of pissssssss!
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Inna lahha la yuhibbu kafirun/zalimun

R.I.P to kafuri abi? BASTARD MUSLIM TERRORIST LIKE U!

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
cyril83: point of correction sir,they are not forcing any brand of islam on them, they are only trying to bring them back to the real islam.
Being a fool is not a crime, real Islam cannot be practice by less than 1% of muslims, it takes a hypocritical fool like you to say the contrary!
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Billyonaire: When I watched videos and see the hungry looking suicidal teenagers called terrorists I always laugh, they are tinier than the image they create. They cant survive in Nigeria at all. These are just visionless, hopeless vagabonds who find belief in Islam. Every true Muslim should condemn these terrorists cos no one can fight governments. Even billionaire Osama Bin Laden died like a little rabbit after suffering in the deserts of Afghanistan. Terrorist thrive when the people become afraid. We have to get prepared and snuff the living daylight out of these motherf-u-ck-ers. We cant run away from our comfort zones cos of some dirty looking desert hopeless Islamic criminals

27,000 Likes

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
malele: Mend, boko haram, opc, mossob, now alqeda soon 9ja will be in flames.nawah ooo make we dissolve this country before peace loving people gets cut up in the fire

Comot OPC and Massob there, they aint violent.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
I just hope God will keep us safe cause i gat no hope in our armed forces.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Islam as a religion has really led most ignorant followers astray and others to thier doom. I wonder what u talk about in ur mosques, and fast for during ramadan. Cos with u guys around, today is bombing, tomorrow is slaughtering, next tomorrow is bombing and slaughtering. Yet u see some muslim here defending them. I am not of the opinion that islam is bad or entirely bad, but hey! U guys have caused enough damage and u are a threat to world peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Kidnapper Jailed For 20 Years: Govt / The PDP Is Set For Implosion / Gbajabiamila Launches PAN Nigeria's New Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.