Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria (14348 Views)

Labour, Allies Protest Hike In Electricity Tariff, Monday / Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Coverage of the mali war by the international media ie cnn,bbc and others seem to be poor at the moment.there is also the likelihood of the alqaeda militants simply retreating from their positions and regrouping elsewhere,possibly in nigeria,niger,chad.this is very possible with our porous borders,compromised immigration and security agencies.the war in mali could end without much fatality to the alqaeda rebels.mali may simply pass on the barton of international islamic war to another west african nation.

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by justthinking: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
malele:
U are stupid to metion that word peace
and u are very silly for ur comment. go and read about your background and tell me maybe all those who av kill there fellow human in the name of christ are tru christian
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by cigaricon(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
ocman: PLEASE IT IS TIME WE LEGALIZE GUN IN THIS COUNTRY. MAKE WE SEE THE LAST MAN STANDING. WETIN BE ALL THIS NAH? AS IF SOME PIPO ONLY SABI PULL TRIGGER
See this one. Like if they show up in ur house now u will be able to pull the trigger. Abi u thik say na 'Delta force' them dey act ni? As if legalising guns is the way out abi u think sey one person just wake up one day, joins these terrorist and start operation. These bull dogs are trained mehn, they are f.uucckkiing trained.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by wazobiaforu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
many people have sealed their mind that all muslim are terrorist in which i see them as ppl who are not really exposed or are not being REALISTIC, yes most of all this shit is caused by people using islam as their umbrella but you need to know how many muslim are in the west,east and south, the fact that some people in the north show some signs of extremist behaviour does not mean all muslims are BH, if their Religion support killing the way the BH are doing then there will be no peace in any part of the country...
dont forget that more than 40% of the forefront soldiers and the JTF are muslims.
i dont belief in generalising issues most expecially when it is done by extremist, the same Bible that i and you read is the same Bible that some churches (extremist) are reading and they go to church NAKEDLY on easter day, believing that they are honoring Jesus Christ on the cross.
we can only fight many challenges going on in this country together, RELIGION and ETHNIC reasons is what our leaders will be using against us if we are not careful
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by ignis: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
There is no cause for control because the situation is under alarm.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by PehaKaso: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Inna lahha la yuhibbu kafirun/zalimun

duri uwanka....dan iska....banza....rogo kawai....akuya...dolo ;>;>

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by templeinyou(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
4get how many islam go force to join them. bob idonte. make them go medina. i de wait to see fire allover the north.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Balkan(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ok naa
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Ikwerefistson: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
White007:
Translation please!
translation means i regret being a muslim
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by cigaricon(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
just_thinking: and u are very silly for ur comment. go and read about your background and tell me maybe all those who av kill there fellow human in the name of christ are tru christian
Name them pls, name those you knw that has killed in the name of christ. Mehn are people this dumb? undecided
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Ikwerefistson: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
Shittaakeem: Those guys are fake muslims angryislam is a religion of peace not terrorism
abeg shut up joor.abi na u be d fake muslim,no go carry ak47 join ur cousines 4 mali or else if u die conji go kil u 4 hell.apes
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by cigaricon(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
wazobia_for_u: many people have sealed their mind that all muslim are terrorist in which i see them as ppl who are not really exposed or are not being REALISTIC, yes most of all this shit is caused by people using islam as their umbrella but you need to know how many muslim are in the west,east and south, the fact that some people in the north show some signs of extremist behaviour does not mean all muslims are BH, if their Religion support killing the way the BH are doing then there will be no peace in any part of the country...
dont forget that more than 40% of the forefront soldiers and the JTF are muslims.
i dont belief in generalising issues most expecially when it is done by extremist, the same Bible that i and you read is the same Bible that some churches (extremist) are reading and they go to church NAKEDLY on easter day, believing that they are honoring Jesus Christ on the cross.
we can only fight many challenges going on in this country together, RELIGION and ETHNIC reasons is what our leaders will be using against us if we are not careful
My dear, nobody is saying that ALL muslims are terrorists, is just that ALL TERRORISTS are muslims and that's a fact that u know

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
PDP governments have been degrading our military since 1999 when Obasanjo came to power, in order to prevent military coups whilst they loot till their hearts content.

I doubt Nigeria would be able to defend itself if invaded.

A major insurrection into Nigeria from Islamists would be all the excuse needed for the US / Nato to occupy Nigeria.

The way many are feeling about the criminal PDP governments, means that Nigerians may even welcome a US occupation of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by nduchucks: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Such attack is probably what Nigeria needs to, once and for all, eliminate tribalism and make us patriotic people. Nigerians will be forced to come together the same way as they do during Eagle's football matches.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Saksreal: Pls DIVIDE this Country.
Let the North join Niger and Biafra should be Carved out so we, the remaining Nigerians can have Peace.

Little girl (in thinking). After being told that these groups are highly mobile with very little respect for state borders, you are asking for secession as a solution to terrorism. How shallow.

It is time our leaders stopped the pervasive corruption and do their job. If you have systemic efficiency in governance, These terrorist groups would be put under control.

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abeg make dem know say na southern president carry us enter Mali o!!!! We no wan more wahala for north, kun ji ko?
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
ndu_chucks: Such attack is probably what Nigeria needs to, once and for all, eliminate tribalism and make us patriotic people. Nigerians will be forced to come together the same way as they do during Eagle's football matches.

My guy! You confuse?
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by AroOkigbo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
It seems that the moderators have repented.
No hidden post(s) thus far!
We are surely getting there.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by nduchucks: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
DivideUs:

My guy! You confuse?

Wars unite nations because their collective interests are threatened. Please help me out and shed some enlightened light on your comments, and hopefully, I'll be less confused.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by sauceEEP(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ndi Ara, GHOST MODE dem no go see us....
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by imperiouxx(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
just_thinking: and u are very silly for ur comment. go and read about your background and tell me maybe all those who av kill there fellow human in the name of christ are tru christian

You need to check what's inside your empty skull. It just filled with water and no/tiny brain.

You've heard the word "christianist" or of a group that word is ascribed before in your life abi? We are talking about global threat, recent and pressing problems that you ain't left behind, you're here talking shiit.

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Like i said G.E.J is untop of the situation!! But truth being said it is like our presido is damn ready for boko linked malian islamist- he is currently planning on doubling nigerian soldiers troops strength (i.e a possible 2400 troops) and financing 55% the malian war cost source=http://nairaland.com.ng/1176355/nigeria-to-finance-55%-of
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by donted(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Inna lahha la yuhibbu kafirun/zalimun
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by donted(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
PehaKaso:
duri uwanka....dan iska....banza....rogo kawai....akuya...dolo ;>;>

In english it means: ur mother yarnsh..... useless..... Worthless..... Cassava.... Goat... Etc
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by redsun(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
The only way nigeria can be revived is to stringently fight corruption.All has to be accountable for all the plagues to die out.

Religious extrimism strives in a cesspit and when a country reaches that stage,it reaches its final stage of moral decadence.A stage of explosion and subsequent extinction.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by abuhabib(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
Whatever that means... All i know is that ISLAM is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity...
I pray Allah forgive you and make you muslim b4 you die, aamin.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
mu2sa2: Biafra will be overrun by kidnappers, armed robbers and ritual killers.

Have you been to the Eastern Nigeria to see how lives are bubbling, refreshed and people go about their businesses without fear..

Boko haram kidnaps 100 folds compare to kidnapping you read in Newspapers that happened in the East.

Kidnapping occur less than bicycle accident in Northern Nigeria. It affects mostly the Rich and not the middle class and the poor.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by nikky5(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
There are no JAMBS They are Boko Haram.JAMBS is diversionary.Nigeria will win.Its a matter of time.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by MANOSUB(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
I only pitty those people who look like them! Cuz DEM go too collect if they attack in d west, south or east. I advise JAMBS and their allies to keep to peace.
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by Ryannn(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Saksreal: Pls DIVIDE this Country.
Let the North join Niger and Biafra should be Carved out so we, the remaining Nigerians can have Peace.
and wat abt d northern christians? This is not abt naija tribal wahala.. We r talkn abt global terrorism. Tho we can all agree tht some northern elements hv politicised it somehw
Re: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria by lordkpakpando: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Britain colonizing 9ja is the worst dat has happened to dis country. I wish it was D french who will respond in times of need.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States / EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang / PDP's Obinna Ogba Declares For Governor Of Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.