Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five (1079 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Public power supply in the east was restored few minutes ago after 2days black out, during which the eastern states were hooked up to a new transmission line.

I congratulate all Ndi Igbo for attaining another milestone that guarantees further improvement in public power supply. At this height, things can only continue to get better.
Igbo Kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by bedane: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Was port harcourt affected because ‎‎power has been off since early saturday morning.

2 Likes

Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
brb. I need to confirm from my daddy if it's true . I hope this is not the usual fairy-tale stories i hear about electricity supply.
BTW, I hope its 24 hours uninterrupted light.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by asha80(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: brb. I need to confirm from my daddy if it's true . I hope this is not the usual fairy-tale stories i hear about electricity supply.
BTW[b], I hope its 24 hours uninterrupted light.[/b]

you go hope tire grin
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by ebucha: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
bedane: Was port harcourt affected because ‎‎power has been off since early saturday morning.
Don't mind the Igbotic follow.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by ebucha: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Public power supply in the east was restored few minutes ago after 2days black out, during which the eastern states were hooked up to a new transmission line.

I congratulate all Ndi Igbo for attaining another milestone that guarantees further improvement in public power supply. At this height, things can only continue to get better.
Igbo Kwenu!!!
Igbo kwenu what? Is Benue in the South-East? http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/six-states-to-experience-two-day-blackout-tcn
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
ebucha: Igbo kwenu what? When did Kogi and Benue become part of South-East?
Kogi and Benue Kwenu!!
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sounds good.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by ebucha: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Kogi and Benue Kwenu!!
Iya!! But light never come Owerri oh
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
ebucha: Iya!! But light never come Owerri oh
Nwe ndidi, oku lectric ga bia. Oku a bia go ne Enugu
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by plendil: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
No light 4 abalakiki as well
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by fkaz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Kogi and Benue Kwenu!!
Where in kogi?
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by ujchief(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
ebucha: Iya!! But light never come Owerri oh
I just re-checked my map to ensure that umuahia, aba, owerri and okigwe are still part of the east because there are no lights at these places.

#...grabs my sledge hammer...# where is that insincere 9jerian
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
fkaz:
Where in kogi?
I just cross-checked. Kogi is not included. The report said part of Benue plus Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by ebucha: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
fkaz:
Where in kogi?
Ask ur neigbours child that is in primary 2 to tell u where it is in Nigeria
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
ujchief:
I just re-checked my map to ensure that umuahia, aba, owerri and okigwe are still part of the east because there are no lights at these places.

#...grabs my sledge hammer...# where is that insincere 9jerian
They've even taken the light here. I guess the work may not have been concluded. But the fact that they brought the light initially indicates that work is almost concluded.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by iykmora(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
flashed twice and datz all....hope all is well sha....Imolites be patient!
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Afam4eva(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
I can't believe a whole region can be without light for days.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by oboy3(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
After two day off,they brought it only to snatch it back Again
GEJAMUS WHY?
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by taharqa: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
NO light in Asaba yet o..since that Friday night...
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by ak47mann(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
about time.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by emmatok(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
This guy is clown.
Jubilant over light that is not available.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by emmatok(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
o'boy:
After two day off,they brought it only to snatch it back Again
GEJAMUS WHY?

Haha too much propaganda.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by plendil: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
finally light in the salt city grin
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
plendil: finally light in the salt city grin
Congrats! The coal city is also shining again.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Tolexander: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2013
That means it is close to reverse which is bound to happen at anytime near.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Torch1(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2013
On 27th light came in full current(so bright) in my area in Anambra state, i left Anambra for Nike Enugu state on 28th. Here in Ibagwa Nike there is light but not in full current.
Re: Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five by Tittos: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2013
Is awka part of the east..No light here o

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: A Different Type Of First Lady / We Will Not Allow Any Nigerian To Be Sworn In Thrice - AYF To Jonathan / Anambra State Should Learn From Rivers, Rochas And Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.