Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter (25455 Views)

El Rufai For President 2019! Kaduna Is Already Changing / CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter / El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Bros, I hate PDP with all I have, but this isn't about playing politics with what other people revered. There is a big difference between politics and making mockery of what people hold as thing of worship.

what I want to know here is, even if he merely retweeted @Zeebook's tweet, can he do same for any joke about Mohamed? The answer is CAPITAL NO!!!. A respected leader should know the difference between politics and emotion, particularly in a volatile country like Nigeria.

It is a height of stuupidity for El-rufai to have overlooked the multiplier effects of his mindless joke and go below the belts to LWKMD this tweet.

If me and you follow go aso rock come dey eat with jona and me come quietly talk say " This is the clueless one" and you way hear me come talk am loud " This is the clueless one!" and come laugh join am, who you think say the sss go catch? me way talk am small or you way shout am loud and even put laugh join am?

you don talk am finish Rhino! wetin dey there to talk again? +100likes cool cool
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
At times i see the comments of some people and i shudder in negative amazement. That we hate Jonathan or his government, we mustn't always agree with everybody that hates him. If satan rises up tomorrow to say something negative about Jonathan, some people will still say things like "I agree with satan", "satan is spot on" and so on. It's highly insulting for someone like El Rufai to engage a tweet from a juvenile delinquent in a comical affirmative manner. This goes to show that he has no molecule of respect for people of the Christian faith. If something like this had been tweeted or retweeted by a prominent Christian, we know how many dead bodies we would have been counting by now. It's ok to hate the government of the day, but let that not be an excuse to sinult the sesibilieies of others.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nigerian Christians are the most hypocritical beings on this planet.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by PointB: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Retweeting and laughing at such a sick joke show exactly how irresponsible and reckless el-rufia has become.

A sensible person would have called the initial poster to order. I guess common sense is beyond el-rufia!

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva: At times i see the comments of some people and i shudder in negative amazement. That we hate Jonathan or his government, we mustn't always agree with everybody that hates him. If satan rises up tomorrow to say something negative about Jonathan, some people will still say things like "I agree with satan", "satan is spot on" and so on. It's highly insulting for someone like El Rufai to engage a tweet from a juvenile delinquent in a comical affirmative manner. This goes to show that he has no molecule of respect for people of the Christian faith. If something like this had been tweeted or retweeted by a prominent Christian, we know how many dead bodies we would have been counting by now. It's ok to hate the government of the day, but let that not be an excuse to sinult the sesibilieies of others.
i just hope El Rufai is not gonna contest for any presidential seat come 2015? angry angry
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by gregg2: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is terrible. Short of words.
Only God knows how many "baboons would have been soaked in blood"
if this were about Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Why is this not on the front page yet?[/size]
The title should be.[size=18pt] EL-RUFAI DEFILES JESUS CHRIST ON TWITTER…[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by horlatunde(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dis is durely an attempt to discredit d person of elrufai and I find it very appaling dat some of us fell 4 dis cheap lie.
Dat tweet was 4rm @zeebook and was actually retweeted by @elrulfai. I follow both of dem on tweeter. What elrufai did was to add d LWKM....
Also at @zeebook who is also a Good christian said " If Jesus christ had opposed the government of GEJ Aids like Maku/Abati/Doyin who av said afterall Jesus equally Stole someone Donkey to embark on d triumphant journey.
D essence of it is to prove dat nobody can actually condemn d GEJ administration without been Attacked. Please let us follow these two pple to Confirm thanks.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
horlatunde: Dis is durely an attempt to discredit d person of elrufai and I find it very appaling dat some of us fell 4 dis cheap lie.
Dat tweet was 4rm @zeebook and was actually retweeted by @elrulfai. I follow both of dem on tweeter. What elrufai did was to add d LWKM....
Also at @zeebook who is also a Good christian said " If Jesus christ had opposed the government of GEJ Aids like Maku/Abati/Doyin who av said afterall Jesus equally Stole someone Donkey to embark on d triumphant journey.
D essence of it is to prove dat nobody can actually condemn d GEJ administration without been Attacked. Please let us follow these two pple to Confirm thanks.

You are not talking to babies who cannot read tweets
Imagine a situation where someone said a similar thing about Mohammed and a prostitute and a Nigerian public figure retweets and says LWKMD?
It makes it no less offensive
LWKMD there is an affirmation and recognition of what was said
Don't teach us nonsense biko

1 Like

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by horlatunde(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Even though he wasn't the originator of the tweet, he simply retweeted @Zebbook's tweets.

But then can he do same if this was about Mohamed or other revered Islamic icons? This is height of stuupidity from El-rufai and am very disappointed in him . . can he LWKMD on any joke about mohamed sleeping with a prostitutee? . . . But where is the original source of this tweet? I need the png or jpeg of this to independently verify, cos running on any thread littered with 40 laptop crew members is akin to dancing azonto on a mine field. They are paid to deceive people with lies.

By the way, who da fucck is @Zeebook to be making inflammatory statements carelessly?

Yes u may want to fault him 4 retweeting Such comment about our lord Jesus christ and d fact dat he may nt have done dat if it was mohamed bt u must not 4get dat a Christian Wud av retweeted Such tweet about mohamed...
Moreover we shud nt 4get d Msg of d tweet, it was to prove dat d PDP led govt will always look 4 ways to condemn you no matter who u are. Don 4get d PDP led Govt call Chief Bisi Akande an Ex-convit during his birthday celebration just because he was politically detained by buhari....
Pls let's not be too emotional abt things here.
He Think with REASON and nt EMOTIONS.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Eneze1(f): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
El-rufai shouldn't have retweeted that if truly he's not a religious bigot, but thank God for the Spirit of tolerance in Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
horlatunde:
Yes u may want to fault him 4 retweeting Such comment about our lord Jesus christ and d fact dat he may nt have done dat if it was mohamed bt u must not 4get dat a Christian Wud av retweeted Such tweet about mohamed...
Moreover we shud nt 4get d Msg of d tweet, it was to prove dat d PDP led govt will always look 4 ways to condemn you no matter who u are. Don 4get d PDP led Govt call Chief Bisi Akande an Ex-convit during his birthday celebration just because he was politically detained by buhari....
Pls let's not be too emotional abt things here.
He Think with REASON and nt EMOTIONS.

If that Christian was OBJ or Oritjejafor do you think Muslims will find it funny?
Then why on earth do you think people should give Hell Rufai a pass?
That is the angle you ought to view this from
This midget has made himself the most vocal Muslim in Nigeria and with the country as volatile as it is,he cannot afford to talk like a bladdy eediotic pig

5 Likes

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by horlatunde(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
babyosisi:

You are not talking to babies who cannot read tweets
Imagine a situation where someone said a similar thing about Mohammed and a prostitute and a Nigerian public figure retweets and says LWKMD?
It makes it no less offensive
LWKMD there is an affirmation and recognition of what was said
Don't teach us nonsense biko
Bt a christian Made d comment on tweeter and was re-tweeted by thousand of christians on tweeter with same comment like Lol LWKM and so on.
So y is d concentration on Elrufai simply because he is a Muslim or what! Atleast u shud Mind d message and nt d messenger......... Y not attack d person who originated d tweet who is a redeem Member.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
horlatunde:
Bt a christian Made d comment on tweeter and was re-tweeted by thousand of christians on tweeter with same comment like Lol LWKM and so on.
So y is d concentration on Elrufai simply because he is a Muslim or what! Atleast u shud Mind d message and nt d messenger......... Y not attack d person who originated d tweet who is a redeem Member.

Yes because he is a Muslim and one who wears his Koran on his head
They are not speaking with the same meaning in mind
More so you have no clue what any other people who retweeted are but Hell Rufai we are sure of
There is a huge difference
If a black American calls another black man a nigger,he may laugh about it but when a white man calls him a Nigger,he may pull out a gun on him
That is a good analogy right there

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by horlatunde(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Eneze1: El-rufai shouldn't have retweeted that if truly he's not a religious bigot, but thank God for the Spirit of tolerance in Christians.
It so painful dat friends here didn't get what happen and d purpose of d tweet... D tweet was just to condemn bully attitude of PDP led Govt to quick attack those that attacks his government regardless of dia righteousness... Dat was y @zeebook had said "IF" pls mind dat clause "IF Jesus christ shud attack dis PDP govt Aids like Abati/Maku/Okupe wud av accuse Jesus christ of ......................
He futher say to express himself(@zeebook) that IF jesus had attack d PDP govt dey wud av accuse him of Stealing d Donkey he Used 4 his triumphant journey....... Please let's get dis Msg right and stop being sentimental.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nigerians: Biggest hypocrites in the world!!!!!!

How many traditional religions' mockery jokes and cartoons are out there?

Now I am seeing that El Rufai didn't actually retweet the tweet, he simply quoted and laughed at it..

I think any Christian can do the same!!

Yes, if Satan come and say something Jonathan did wrong, I will agree with him/her whoever/whatever "satan" is. People lack sophistication in decision making.

If "satan" tell you 1+1=2 you'll say no because it's coming from "satan"

@Afam4neva your analysis of the situation is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Olucheye(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Its people like Zebbook that makes Christianity seems like a joke. Why did he not try the same with Mohammed's name.
Even if he did, I'm pretty sure the Pint-sized mallam will be the first person to call for his head.
Beats me why his brain left him when he saw the supposed tweet from Zebbook.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by jmaine: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
babyosisi:

If that Christian was OBJ or Oritjejafor do you think Muslims will find it funny?
Then why on earth do you think people should give Hell Rufai a pass?
That is the angle you ought to view this from
This midget has made himself the most vocal Muslim in Nigeria and with the country as volatile as it is,he cannot afford to talk like a bladdy eediotic pig

Thank You . . . .That says it all . . . . .
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Religion and Politics - a LovePeddler and her Eunuch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by zangiff(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
very satanic and Hell Rufai
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Paschal007: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
If your WAEC result has a credit for english and you still think hell rufai said jesus slept wit mary,we need to cancel that RESULT. That said if it were a Christian politician that said retweeted what hell rufai did about muhammad sleeping ashawo and lwkmd at it several churches would have been on fire by now in the north. Thank God christianity is not a violent religion. cool
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by honeric01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Was the tweet from El Rufai?

YES OR NO IS WHAT I EXPECT.

GULLIBLE PEOPLE, READ WELL BEFORE YOU COMMENT O.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Why is this thread not on front page? It appears there's a grand design to kill this thread (and similar threads that exposes the irresponsibility of the opposition) behind the scene.

I've always held the opinion that NL is covertly partisan (pro-ACN/CPC). As much as I hope for a NL that'll be fair to all, what I see most times is a NL that is covertly anti-GEJ and pro-ACN/CPC.

The moderators should be called to order. This attempt to hide the irresponsibility of El Rufai is an attack on fairness and neutrality.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Omen100(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Why is this not on the front page yet?[/size]
The title should be.[size=18pt] EL-RUFAI DEFILES JESUS CHRIST ON TWITTER…[/size

can please grow u? thanks.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Jerrygotswagg(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pussy el rufai.....
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by patimore: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by ektbear: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Nasir El-Rufai
@ elrufai
“ @zebbook : If Jesus criticizes Jonathan's govt, Maku/Abati/Okupe will say he slept with Mary Madgalene.”....LWKMD.....
3:39 p.m. Sun, Jan 27

The point is that Maku/Abati/Okupe will slander even Jesus, right?

El-Rufai isn't disrespecting Jesus or claiming that Jesus did X.

Or am I entirely misreading this tweet?
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Lakayana: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
If a Christian should try that especially a renowned one there will be fire everywhere by now bet thank God for we know can fight his own battles.
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by bolayei: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
that is why i wonder why christians are in so much denial..,mary was not a disciple or a follower she was his companion. Go and check what it means in those days for a woman to be a man's companion. And he didnt say she slept with him, it is only a figure of speech
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
'retweeting' means he agree with that assertion which is wrong. lets face reality, if someone spill junks about Mohammed, will ElRufai retweet it? whether the tweet was from him or not, he 'retweeted' it

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by mascot87(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Silence is the best answer #ignored#
Re: Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter by ebucha: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.