Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted (3995 Views)

Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
berem: +100 likes.
Just like the other day,my younger brother told me how a friend
of his was asking him to be his lover.my brother initially didnt
know the guy's intentions.he was always taking him out for
clubbing until the burble bursted.The asswipe told my brother "i
want us to be intimate" and my brother angrily replied "bros
eh,this my anus na to use am shiit o!" .The most
annoying thing is that the dude is happily married! what in
hecks name do you need a man's anus for?

Maybe Ur brodas arse was big and unviting.....just for jokes my broad.No curse me abeg
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun: We're not meant to actually debate the topic on this thread.
oh really? The debate has unofficially started then.Do you need to blow a whistle to start it? or better still you lock the thread!
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by DeepSight(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
lynpetra: grin

You are not entirely correct Sir.My mom has hairs all over her body and I took after her,I have hairs more than where it us suppose to stay for a woman yet am a fuckiinnng manizer!

I didnt say it apples to all. It's just a greater likelihood.

O, by the way, i guessed as much.

2 Likes

Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
cogitoErgo:
that is what im talking about. some of us watch blue films at early age and our picture of se.x is conditiond by those thngs we saw, even when we finally got married we just want our wifes to sexually behave like those women in the films, we have been psychologically ruined! these homosexuals have psychological problems.
i don't see anything wrong if i behave like a w.hore to my husband.i mean if i dont do it definitely he will look elsewhere for another w.hore to satisfy his s.e.xual urge. this is why p.orn movies should be watched by married couples to boost their sexx drive.

1 Like

Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
meaning......love it when a guy is blunt.Don't be scared.Talk to me
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by DeepSight(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
I REPEAT:

There is nothing wrong with my wife behaving like a p.orn star so long as its only with me.

A cook in the kitchen, an intelligent and delightful hostess with my guests (and hers); a companion and helper through life, and a w.hore in my bed. That is the definition of a perfect wife.
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by DeepSight(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
berem: i don't see anything wrong if i behave like a w.hore to my husband.i mean if i dont do it definitely he will look elsewhere for another w.hore to satisfy his s.e.xual urge. this is why p.orn movies should be watched by married couples to boost their sexx drive.

CORRECT!
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by daylae(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Judging this issue rationally,i believe re-defining the natural intention of marriage is a threat to marriage itself, and, with it, a threat to society’s capacity to renew itself generation after generation. Same-sex marriage, some would and did argue, was nothing less than a suicide pact for humanity.

A government can't say because it also has a duty to protect a minority,then creating a graver cogmire in a society.

Same sex marriage can also lead to supporters of polygamy demanding in the courts for their unions to be recognised. If the legal definition is changed to accommodate same sex couples, other groups with a vested interest will have a much stronger case to argue for the legalisation of polygamy and group marriages. The best defence against this is to keep the legal definition of marriage unique and distinct – one man, one woman, for life.

1 Like

Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by LagosBoi2(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote
author=Deep Sight]

There is nothing wrong with my wife behaving like a p.orn star so long
as its only with me.

A cook in the kitchen, an intelligent and delightful hostess with my
guests (and hers); a companion and helper through life, and a w.hore
in my bed.
That is the definition of a perfect wife. [/quote]

whahala dey oooosmiley
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
daylae: Judging this issue rationally,i believe re-defining the natural intention of marriage is a threat to marriage itself, and, with it, a threat to society’s capacity to renew itself generation after generation. Same-sex marriage, some would and did argue, was nothing less than a suicide pact for humanity.

A government can't say because it also has a duty to protect a minority,then creating a graver cogmire in a society.

Same sex marriage can also lead to supporters o

f polygamy demanding in the courts for their unions to be recognised. If the legal definition is changed to accommodate same sex couples, other groups with a vested interest will have a much stronger case to argue for the legalisation of polygamy and group marriages. The best defence against this is to keep the legal definition of marriage unique and distinct – one man, one woman, for life.

what the state has refused to accept(polygamy),some religion and cultures accepts...

Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
aAnd practice it in the open eyes if the civil law
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by DeepSight(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
lynpetra: aAnd practice it in the open eyes if the civil law

What does this mean please. I dont understand you.
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
My dear husband wey go marry me go enjoy.You can imagine coming home from work to see his sexy wife on a g.string,and sexy lingerie with red cotted lips saying her extravagant arse and saying softly and amorously"take Ur trousers,Ur gentleman needs to be tot not to be gentle dus night"
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by DeepSight(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
lynpetra: My dear husband wey go marry me go enjoy.You can imagine coming home from work to see his sexy wife on a g.string,and sexy lingerie with red cotted lips saying her extravagant arse and saying softly and amorously"take Ur trousers,Ur gentleman needs to be tot not to be gentle dus night"

Just add to that some devastating high heels and the game is up!
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by daylae(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote] that's outside a legal marriage. But a man is not allowed to marry any other woman after making a legal vow in a court marriage.
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by ducksoup: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
berem: +100 likes.
Just like the other day,my younger brother told me how a friend of his was asking him to be his lover.my brother initially didnt know the guy's intentions.he was always taking him out for clubbing until the burble bursted.The asswipe told my brother "i want us to be intimate" and my brother angrily replied "bros eh,this my anus na to use am shiit o!" grin grin angry angry.The most annoying thing is that the dude is happily married! what in hecks name do you need a man's anus for?

***puke puke puke*** what are all these pretty women around for? Even in clubs and hotels, you will find the hotest female for you to get intimate with. Where the hell are you coming from to ask to be intimate with me as a man. It disgusts me. Mehn, I will make the public lynch the rapist for demanding such nonsense... I always hope not to meet any of them who will act amorously towards me. He will get my acceptance with a blunt knife painstakingly struggling to cut through his useful johnson. Spit on them.
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by GARRIx7(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Seun:

If this is your idea of how to organise a debate, then I can only SMH4U.....

Why not go to past debate threads and learn how Jarus has been organising debates instead of the thrash you're doing here...

Peace.... cool
Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by ijebabe: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
The gay topic again! I'm not one for debates but I will drop my say.

Our beloved governemnt should focus on more pressing matters rather than criminalise homos, fueling the high level of ignorance in our country. Gays should not be jailed/publicly humiliated/killed for their sexual orientation. However, I can understand not legalising gay marriage only because we are not mentally equipped as a nation to hande it.

Nigeria is not the only country to ban homosexuality. In fact, compared to the other 80+ countries, we have been behind on this issue.

Having a government upholding moral values is ammendable. We need more governments like this as the state of the world around us is just deplorable especially with our children and youths failing not only in academics and critical thinking but also in personal principles and values. They say its a community that raises the child so I will not blame just the parents or the teachers, but the nation as a whole for the low standard of life Nigerians have become accustomed to.

After all this is said and done, it is not only the action but the intent behind the action that is important because the Nigerian government cannot claim to be a religious country, neither can they claim to have the high moral values they are propagating, so what is the reason? Is being a religious country all about being proactive on issues as long as it doesn't affect their loot and various schemes?

It is the mindset of our people that has led to this low standard. A country that tolerates fraud, abuse of all forms, 'a man is an island' syndrome and the inability to communicate. This has led to unrealistic dependence on their religious faith, fear, psychological issues, greed, lack of communal spirit and serious violent tendencies.

Here is the list of countries where homosexuality is illegal. Please note them well.

1 Algeria
2 Angola
3 Benin
4 Botswana
5 Burundi
6 Cameroon
7 Comoros
8 Egypt
9 Eritrea
10 Ethiopia
11 Gambia
12 Ghana
13 Guinea
14 Kenya
15 Lesotho
16 Liberia
17 Libya
18 Malawi (enforcement of law suspended)
19 Mauritania
20 Mauritius
21 Morocco
22 Mozambique
23 Namibia
24 Nigeria
25 Sao Tome
26 Senegal
27 Seychelles
28 Sierra Leone
29 Somalia
30 South Sudan
31 Sudan
32 Swaziland
33 Tanzania
34 Togo
35 Tunisia
36 Uganda
37 Zambia
38 Zimbabwe
39 Afghanistan
40 Bangladesh
41 Bhutan
42 Brunei
43 Iran
44 Kuwait
45 Lebanon
46 Malaysia
47 Maldives
48 Myanmar
49 Oman
50 Pakistan
51 Palestine/Gaza Strip
52 Qatar
53 Saudi Arabia
54 Singapore
55 Sri Lanka
56 Syria
57 Turkmenistan
58 United Arab Emirates
59 Uzbekistan
60 Yemen
61 Antigua & Barbuda
62 Barbados
63 Belize
64 Dominica
65 Grenada
66 Guyana
67 Jamaica
68 St Kitts & Nevis
69 St Lucia
70 St Vincent & the Grenadines
71 Trinidad & Tobago
72 Cook Islands
73 Indonesia (Aceh Province and South Sumatra)
74 Kirbati
75 Nauru
76 Palau
77 Papua New Guinea
78 Samoa
79 Solomon Islands
80 Tonga
81 Tuvalu
82 Northern Cyprus

Some countries do not have laws against it but have adopted other ways to handle the gay issue.

Should a governmentvf who should be for the people be arguing over if gays have the right to live? On what grounds are they making their arguments and laws? Are we no longer a democratic and republic nation? Are the officials in federal office literate enough to understand what that means?

Homosexuality is not normal, it was intended that man and woman should be partners and have children together. In a world with billions of people, do we really expect everyone to be the same? I think the terrorists, other criminals, along with the Einstein's, Newton's, Da Vinci's, Jackson's, Tupac's, Beethoven's, Michaelangelo's, Buffet's, Gate's, Shakespeare and other genuises out there have answered that question.

Should a person be jailed 14 years for being gay? No! Should they be left alone and not be subject to humiliation and death? Yes!

From a country that doesn't provide good sex education in schools - not to mention proper standards of education, tribalism, amorality from both sexes and blind religious fanaticism - I shouldn't be surprised that taking away a human life (that's right, 14 years in prison is no peanut) is nothing but just another normal occurrence in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted by Seun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
My instructions were misunderstood. We will lock the thread and try again later today or tomorrow. We all know that Rome was not built in a day.

(1) (2) (3)

Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. / modified / BREAKING NEWS: Defections Hit Ondo PDP As Jonathan Cancels Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.