Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Importance Of Branding Your Business - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Importance Of Branding Your Business (11425 Views)

Basics Of Branding For Small Businesses And Individuals / Branding Your Company / Branding Your Brand, And Promoting Your Product And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Nice and educative...
Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by mj(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2013
Branding is very important to any business, that's what people use to identify your business. Hence you need to ensure your corporate identity is unique, don't copy anyone style of brand, get yours done for you and you alone.

Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by NET1(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2013
To the person who put this up, May God bless you.

If you continue in this manner, you might eventually succeed in 'RE-BRANDING' NAIRALAND from an online forum where Nigerians feel free exchanging bitter words between their tribes to one where we can actually share knowledge and promote our uniqueness as Nigerians. I'm tired of seeing e-fights between Igbos and Yorubas on Nairaland, ACN & PDP.

To the mods also, kudos for spotting this thread and bringing it to the fore-front. More of this please.

.NET

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by DerrenBrown: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Hello Friends,

Therefore it makes sense to understand that branding is not about getting your target market to choose you over the competition, but it is about getting your prospects to see you as the only one that provides a solution to their problem. The objectives that a good brand will achieve include:
1. Delivers the message clearly
2. Confirms your credibility
3. Connects your target prospects emotionally
4. Motivates the buyer
5. Concretes User Loyalty

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown

transcriptionhub.com
Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by lightheart(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Good thread. But u should have changed MacDonalds to Mr. Biggs or ShopRite owing to the fact that MacDonalds hasnt come to Nigeria.

Who says Indomie needs rebranding? Pls dont say that again. Indomie currently remains the leader in the world of noddles in Nigeria.

GraphicsPlus baa? I believe every brand can be rebranded.
Even your almighty Indomie. The aim is to get something better that connects with a larger crowd and translates to customer satisfaction, and bigger sales.

You should understand what the picture below would do to my imaginary fashion maker brand image when rebranded

Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by lightheart(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2013
On the other hand, a failed rebranding package is a disaster. I think this is why most large firms are hesitant to rebranding. Its a risk to them grin . So they resort to freshening you up with blockbuster adverts.

Branding (& Rebranding) is the way to go!

God bless the op for this.
Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by Kagawa: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nice one.... Finally, thought its only gossips that can make front page...

Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by cr8v(f): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
osisey2010: I'd like you to help me create a complimentary card for my business... How do I go about it and how much will it cost me? N.B. Subsidized rate pls
our contacts are below. Meanwhile see another brand work for Electric City Energy

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by legendprac(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
PLEGEND
...your happiness, our drive....

Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by sdepanace(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
THINKING MEDIA (A subsidiary of THINK FIRST TECHNOLOGY LTD.)

A business with no sign is a sign of no business. Do you really have a business? Your company's name, logo, media publicity, stationary, social network publicity and other promotional strategies are what will give your brand a corporate signature in today's market place. We are here to make your business stand out.
We have the credibility to take your brand/company from start-up to a house-hold brand. Why not contact us today for any of these services:

CORPORATE BRANDING (designing logo, designing and printing corporate stationery and souvenir etc.)

MEDIA PUBLICITY (Print Media, Outdoor-Mobile Media, Radio & Television)

SOCIAL NETWORK PUBLICITY ADMINISTRATION (Facebook, Twitter, Web Content Management & Blog)

Remember, a business without effective publicity is like a man who winks in the dark. He knows what he is doing but nobody else does.

At THINKING MEDIA, we deliver your message clearly at an affordable price.

Contact details:
Phone: 08034791190, 08088170818
E-mail: info@thinkfirsttechnology.com
Re: The Importance Of Branding Your Business by Cre8(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2016
Nice Write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exams / HELP! Is There Any COMIC ARTIST In Ibadan? / Slitted Eyes With Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.