Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon (7496 Views)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by iceRx(f): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
thank God he s safe nd sound.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by drnoel: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who are they deceiving. Do we look like children. Besides what do we care, if he is or is not. Pls he should return to Nigeria and govern his state.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by Afolabs101: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
HNosegbe: His first act when he returns should be to FIRE those aides of his. People cannot tell such barefaced lies to Nigerians and be allowed to keep their jobs.

Who do you think told those aides to lie in the first place undecided
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by DeGrace01(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
20pounds: Thank God! Let him come back wtout unreasonable delay cos ds man and Peter Obi are d only governors in d south east.
Rochas? Lets kip watchin him. He knws nxt to nothing abt governance and will end up a dictator.
Sharap!!! you fool what do u know about governance. comparing ada obi wt my able governor Roch. nonsense.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
nelson212: I hear say this man d buy sport car for young babes in his state,,,, second spot! cool
Not only sports cars,even houses in choice areas but then lets call a spade a spade,the guy dey try for Enugu no be lie.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by betadaz: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Enemies finally put to shame
IHEANACHO is coming back soon
Can't wait to visit Lion House and offer him a welcome back HUGGGGGGGGG

God is faithful!
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by princeonx: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
This should be in that topic of only things found or heard in Nigeria. He had cancer last week and now it's gone! So cancer is now something you cure in a week?
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by TheKingsQueen: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Chime, this is what u should have done since. Openness and transparency prevents rumour-mongering and scandals. Lessons for all
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by spyder880(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Can somebody please wake me up when this man becomes president of Uganda, thanksgrin

1 Like

Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by Mpeace(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Given our antecedents as a nation, I'll just reserve my comments till he reappears. Thank God he's now well.

1 Like

Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by Akiika: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nobody is even thinking of how much of una money he don spend to foot the bills.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by ckc(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
His stories are now becoming too much abeg! Come back if u want to.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by ismhab(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Even hugo chavez is cancer free, my friend there is nothing called cancer free, cancer no have cure, may be u can be better today nd tomorrow sick, the only cure of cancer is to kick the bucket.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by EkoIle1: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Another story.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by Eziachi: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
prince_onx: This should be in that topic of only things found or heard in Nigeria. He had cancer last week and now it's gone! So cancer is now something you cure in a week?
With Nigerian rogue rulers, everything is possible. Cancer has become hunger, which you can just cure with few balls of eba within minutes.

On a serious note, can he tell us whose idea it was to tell the public that he was tanning himself on holiday that he wasn't sick by his foot soldiers?
If it wasn't his idea, will they be sacked now for lying to his employers (People of Enugu State)?

But trust blinds being led by blinds, they will likely declare a public holiday on the day of his return, with who is who all trooped to the airports with dance groups to welcome him. Ayo Oritsejafor and countless of our funky men of gods climbing on top of each others telling how much they prayed for his return and how their god told them in a text message that everything dey kampe.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by 7842I: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Without veryfying if this newsgroup exists,
without asking for a link to the story,
without ascertaining whether the chime truly granted the interview,
without checking if the OP was pressing your emotional buttons,

You all have started having premature ejaculatio.ns and fevrish palpitations, joblessness no good o!

1 Like

Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by simdam500(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Halleluya
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by Akporugo247: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
money-hungry :
pls like My comment in order to encourage me.... it is my first time to comment. thanks
is this py-guru!?
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by emmatok(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
betadaz: Enemies finally put to shame
IHEANACHO is coming back soon
Can't wait to visit Lion House and offer him a welcome back HUGGGGGGGGG

God is faithful!

Fools so Chime cancer is now cured.
Haha
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by plendil: 4:28am On Jan 29, 2013
this kin phone conversation get as e be ooo. . .

but lets see what happens.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by plendil: 4:37am On Jan 29, 2013
HNosegbe: His first act when he returns should be to FIRE those aides of his. People cannot tell such barefaced lies to Nigerians and be allowed to keep their jobs.

The aides will simply claim he went on a vacation, and what anybody does with his/her vacation--medical check-up, body massages, visiting disneyland--is really nobody's business.
Re: Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon by ignis: 6:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Good news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov, Fayemi Speaks On College Of Agriculture And Technology & RAAMP (video) / Nigeria At 61: Buhari-Led Government, Worst In Nation’s History ― PDP / Former Deputy Governor Of Gombe, Charles Ikiya Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.