Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Near Death Experience: Real Or Imagined? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Near Death Experience: Real Or Imagined? (508 Views)

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Near Death Experience: Real Or Imagined? by salt1: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
A near-death experience is a phenomenon in which a person's physical body ceases to have any signs of life, and the soul detaches from the body and begins what could be called the journey into the afterlife. The descriptions are the same: a long tunnel of light begins to appear, angels or devils appear etc What's so phenomenal is that the descriptions people give, no matter what culture, no matter what background, match the ancient descriptions from various cultures. So if these experiences were in fact made up or hallucinatory, somebody did a very good job of getting that information out to multiple cultures at the same time.

Two people close to me just had this experience which reinforces my belief that there is heaven somewhere. Both were actually clinically dead, with absent heartbeat and no spontaneous respiration. And yet when they shouldn't have any conscious remembering at this time, they do and came back to tell us stories of those/what they saw.

Have you or someone close to you had a near death experience? Please share

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Welcome to the month of MARCH / Man Steals N200k Tithe In Church / Spurgeon's Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.