Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lil Wayne - The Best Quotes From The Best Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne - The Best Quotes From The Best Rapper (1844 Views)

Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award / Is Lil Wayne Dead ? / African Beauty That Turned Down Lil Wayne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne - The Best Quotes From The Best Rapper by aywhy93(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lil Wayne might be the most quoted rapper in the world. Since getting bling bling in the dictionary, Lil Wayne quotes have been in high demand. Check out some of this favorite Lil Wayne quotes below…

“I am from the jungle where the lion eats the cobra” — Lil Wayne

“Bitches try to kick me while I’m down I break ya leg” — Lil Wayne

“Here’s my most funniest joke, I’m broke.” — Lil Wayne

“Niggas wanna kick it but no I don’t play soccer” — Lil Wayne

“Flyer than the rest but I don’t rest I keep goin” — Lil Wayne

“From a cell to a jet call it Con-Air” — Lil Wayne

“Her body stay on top of my Summers like Suzanne” — Lil Wayne

“I’m on top of my green like a lawn chair” — Lil Wayne

“They don’t know where I came from but they know where I’m goin” — Lil Wayne

“My life is like a movie and I do my own stunts” — Lil Wayne

www.stevenbergy.com.ng
Re: Lil Wayne - The Best Quotes From The Best Rapper by Oahray: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
"but how can you get the picture when you don't know who took it?" -Lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne - The Best Quotes From The Best Rapper by aywhy93(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Oahray: "but how can you get the picture when you don't know who took it?" -Lil Wayne

Hmmmnnnn... I love that, anymore from you ?

(1) (Reply)

Mosun Filani Or Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde Aka Jenifa? / Was Usher Raymond Really Greater Than MJ? Study This Picture! / Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.