Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO (1842 Views)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by chinzyacj(m): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2014
I have received several calls and texts urging me to bath with salt and drink the water afterwards to prevent Ebola virus. I am not a medical personal or practianal, however i am very certain that drinking salt or bathing with it can never prevent Ebola virus.
Besides there's no scientific research or orthodox evidence to proof that such method do prevent Ebola apart from the preventive measures we read
on newspapers and hear on radio which includes avoiding contact with the patients, avoiding and so on. Me i no dey bath with any salt. from bitter Kolanut to Salt nawaoh 4 9ja. Please help stop this rumours about Ebola entering Abuja, Kaduna, Jos and other states. People should stay calm and avoid large gathering especially those in Lagos and adhere to medical tips on how to avoid the disease.
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by Onyefoto: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2014
....from ur phone contact
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by ngona(f): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Why you come write say message from WHO na! So all dis bitter kola wey me buy the eat since no work again? Hahahahahaha kai Nija!
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by chinzyacj(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2014
ppl dt called me said d message is frm WHO
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by angelamina(f): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Me I Jst tire o, hw human being go dey bath with salt, I never hear am bfor
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by chinzyacj(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2014
sad jst confused
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by sova(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2014
OP big gboza for u...frm al d post i read dix morni,na only u talk sence....av nvr heard it throughout my study in sch as a microbiologist dat salt nd warm watr can prevnt virus infection evn though salt av sm antimicrobia proprtis,it cnt inhibit sm bacteria lt alon prvt virus...last shot to al believers of dix magic,if u gt mind go liberia aftr usin d salt

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by Generalkorex(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
^^^^
lol
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by pfijacobs(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Op don get am.... Chai see english... Personal, practional.... Lol op go chek urself of
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by nikkypearl(f): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Hmm!the end is getting near!
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by coolsamba(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Fat lie...salt walter ni sugar water ko, all u need do is to stay away from bats, monkeys, infested foods and infected person. bewise be guided.
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2014
This thing na big FAT robust lie now.
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola...message From WHO/NHO by chinzyacj(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
some are dead bcus of too much salt in take

(1) (Reply)

Who Rock It Better? / Harry Song Too joins the trend (Pic) / 6 Signs Every Lady Must Know About Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.