Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

An Experienced Accounting Graduate Available For Job Offer: Employers Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Experienced Accounting Graduate Available For Job Offer: Employers Only (665 Views)

3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Accounting Graduate Available For Job Offer: Employers Only by ogedanny: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
I am writing to request for a job offer from concerned employer

I completed my degree with an accounting major in 2008, Second Class Upper division and am excited by the prospect of using this knowledge, good accounting and finance skill, and excellent computer skills to become a motivated member of your team.

Currently, I am working as an Account And Leasing Executive with Woobs Resources Limited where I prepare Tenants Account Statement,verify rental and service charge income, prepare service charge account update, Reconcile Discrepancies between tenant account and bank account statements and Perform account responsibilities as deemed necessary on daily basis.

With my successful work experience and academic qualification (upper division), I believe I will be a valuable addition to your company.

I enclose my resume for your perusal and would like to meet with you to discuss my candidacy further.

Yours sincerely

You can contact me on 08084219399

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Vacany For: / Kpmg Graduate Recruit Assesment On Friday 22 Feb 2013 / Accountin Officers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.