Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. (1016 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by 2iceAsNice: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
I'm a guy who has a lot of female friends around, i make out with some of them, both unfortunately i don't find any of them so attractive to settle down with. i really want to love someone whom i can marry, but my problem is, I'm always finding it difficult to approach ladies whom i find attractive and talk to them, whether in the bus , eatery or on the way. please i really need your advice.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by temmym4(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Daddy, u can't really force yourself to love. U gonna wait till it showcases itself naturally. Don't worry, when it does the words will flow naturally, even if your shyness is as high as mount Everest!
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by eunisam: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
she might want u to say ur mind.
why are you shying?

stop cuting liver she will not snub u

say what u want to say.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by Mr1234(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Not again!!
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by Sijo01(f): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
temmy.m3:
Daddy,

shocked shocked DADDY? Did you just call op daddy

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by Boss13: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
2iceAsNice: I'm a guy who has a lot of female friends around, i make out with some of them, both unfortunately i don't find any of them so attractive to settle down with. i really want to love someone whom i can marry, but my problem is, I'm always finding it difficult to approach ladies whom i find attractive and talk to them, whether in the bus , eatery or on the way. please i really need your advice.

Just give it a go. You find her attractive, you could start by saying. I'm really shy but I just want to tell you that you have got great eyes. I know you hear that a lot and if you don't I'm lucky. If she smiles. It's your lucky day. If she frowns, bros say no further at least save your self esteemed before she kills the remaining. But the point is you have to try.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by 190: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sijo01:

grin grin grin

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by raqueal(f): 1:08am On Jan 29, 2013
temmy.m3:
Daddy, u can't really force yourself to love. U gonna wait till it showcases itself naturally. Don't worry, when it does the words will flow naturally, even if your shyness is as high as mount Everest!
@ op,are u truly a daddy
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 2:00am On Jan 29, 2013
You can't force it dude. One will come though
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by True2myself24(f): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Sijo01:

Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by ITbomb(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Your problem: You chit chat with your female friends but wants to toast your prospective lover.
Recommended Solution: Your prospective lover do not need all those pick up lines you search all over the internet for, just keep chatting with them until you get her to a private corner then tell her what is in your mind.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by 2iceAsNice: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boss13, thanks a lot, may be i need to start trying, but the problem is that i hate embarrassments and being turned down.
Boss13:

Just give it a go. You find her attractive, you could start by saying. I'm really shy but I just want to tell you that you have got great eyes. I know you hear that a lot and if you don't I'm lucky. If she smiles. It's your lucky day. If she frowns, bros say no further at least save your self esteemed before she kills the remaining. But the point is you have to try.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. by 2iceAsNice: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
ITbomb: Your problem: You chit chat with your female friends but wants to toast your prospective lover.
Recommended Solution: Your prospective lover do not need all those pick up lines you search all over the internet for, just keep chatting with them until you get her to a private corner then tell her what is in your mind.
thanks bro, i think you've made a point here and I'm gonna keep chatting with all my female friends until i get the one of my choice into the my net.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Going Rogue: 3 Things That Can Kill A Relationship. / A Lesson For Every Girl Out There / FIRST KISS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.