Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek (35184 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by NessaFresh(f): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
ItsModella: This Hanks Anuku look-alike..

I just discovered that lol...maybe that's how hank will look wen he gets old
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Realtym(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Kslib:

Says the "Kolo-Mentist" grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by opribo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Person wey dey inetrview this bros suppose to stay far off otherwise him fit broke bottle for him head as per jonsing na
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by carter100: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
tunnlex:
ignorance is eating up ur nut brain... Whu told u d'banj betray don jazzy, dbanj himself said don jazzy said they shuld break up... Moreover, btw don jazzy nd dbanj who set up a record label 1st? Who release a record album 1st? Why are u thinkin lyk d old man self? Nd 4 ur information dbanj was already famous even b4 he joined kanye west's G.O.O.D Music
God bless you..he should answer you how dbanj betrayed don jazzy
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by warrior101: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
seunny4lif: WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?WETIN U WAN USE BLOOD OF GOD FOR?JESUS BLOOD DON FINISH?ABEG USE JESUS OWN OOOO,NEVER USE GOD OWN......LOL

Bros, e be like say you nor know waiting dey. All those Vampires don finish Jesus blood.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Gates174(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
He needs a thorough body system-transplant. We got the right to affirm any perception,buh one could be wrong on an opinion. They are logical reasons to disapprove majek's perception on d'banj,I could stop at this point for the wise ones. Buh I rather give a reason: kanye west formed his own religion,as he quoted on the track 'no church in the wild',so he(kanye)probably may not be in the ILLUMINATI per se,and both folks actually sealed a business deal (religious sanction may not necessarily be inclusive). For the biz guys in d house,are they usually religious sanctions in deals u strike??
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
onatisi:
noone is questioning majek ability to make ever green songs .majek send down the rain made top 3 on the jamaicn chat when it was release ,i still love his little little patience track and other wonderful ever green songs from him.but for him to accuse someone of joining a group or cult is out of it
whether we like it or not majek remains one of the best artistes to have ever come out of nigeria.
thanks for your honesty.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mtcheew but am still suprised when he said wizkid sings good music that is the joke of the month
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by seunny4lif(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

Bros, e be like say you nor know waiting dey. All those Vampires don finish Jesus blood.
FINISH KE?OK,MAKE WE BEGIN DEY USE BLOOD OF HOLY GHOST OR NA HOLY SPIRIT FIRST BECOS GOD OWN FIT FINISH SHARP SHARP OOOO.....FROM NOW ON,MAKE WE DEY USE BLOOD OF HOLY SPIRIT......
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by badassnigga(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
senility undecided
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by chino24: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Even with dband joining illumiate, his songs are still crap. Maybe the illumi guys just sold a dummy to him. For real dband songs does not move anybody, he is just a forcing boi. Fashe has just said the ugly truth.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by warrior101: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
seunny4lif: FINISH KE?OK,MAKE WE BEGIN DEY USE BLOOD OF HOLY GHOST OR NA HOLY SPIRIT FIRST BECOS GOD OWN FIT FINISH SHARP SHARP OOOO.....FROM NOW ON,MAKE WE DEY USE BLOOD OF HOLY SPIRIT......

...bloody Vampires. grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by seunny4lif(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

...bloody Vampires. grin grin grin
NO USE THAT BLOOD AGAIN FROM NOW ON,BECOS I JUST RECIEVED A CALL FROM HEAVEN THAT,THE ONLY BLOOD THAT CAN BE USED NOW,IS BLOOD OF HOLY SPIRIT............GOD DON CARRY JESUS BLOOD GO ANOTHER COUNTRY BECOS NIGERIANS DON FINISH HIS BLOOD.....
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dhrey: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
tomakint:
Some goons may likely consider the words of this veteran musician (Majek Fashek) as the ranting of a 'drunkard or junkie' but that is the gospel truth! D'banj is gone musically, for those who know 'real music', this shouldn't come as a surprise!
mumu nd is song is d theme 4 afcon.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by warrior101: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
seunny4lif: NO USE THAT BLOOD AGAIN FROM NOW ON,BECOS I JUST RECIEVED A CALL FROM HEAVEN THAT,THE ONLY BLOOD THAT CAN BE USED NOW,IS BLOOD OF HOLY SPIRIT............GOD DON CARRY JESUS BLOOD GO ANOTHER COUNTRY BECOS NIGERIANS DON FINISH HIS BLOOD.....

so you direct direct number of god? shocked i hear say that jesus blood precious gan. holy spirit blood too white so i nor fit use am proper unlike jesus own wen red. as for god, him own sef green so i fit manage am
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by vanstanzy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Never underestimate any so-called " twisted mind",. They see what the ordinary eyes don't see.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Obo8405(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
romanlaw: Yo guys can go ahead to curse and insult him, it won't wash the truth away. Let him be mad, insane or watever, the truth must be told by somebody. Dbanj is clearly a disgrace...for biting the hand that fed him; he shall know no peace.
y would people refuse 2 grow up,there will always b break & make up in life,even sibling do break up at times & dbanj met don jazzy in london meaning he's already a big boy b4 meeting don jazzy,Olumaintain left big bamo dat took him 4rm d gutters & d world did not end.grow up son of mad man.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Oluwalala(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nothing more to say than please stay away 4rm drugs, anytime som1 wants to influence you into it, jus think of majek fashek
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by abysirius(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is a sick man for Christ sake! Or y should a statement of a man who is known to be mentally derail count? I wish him quick recovery o...
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by abysirius(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is a sick man for Christ sake! Or y should a statement of a man who is known to be mentally deraild count? I wish him quick recovery o...
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tomakint: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
dhrey: mumu nd is song is d theme 4 afcon.
Senior Mumu, so you no fit compose that 'nursery rhymes' you dey call theme song of AFCON? When somebody like Majek is talking u better listen because for every fame in entertainment industry there is a price and that is what the one and only Majek had clearly spelt out, read and learn! 2moro may b ur turn, don't sell ur soul cool
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tomakint: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
chino24: Even with dband joining illumiate, his songs are still crap. Maybe the illumi guys just sold a dummy to him. For real dband songs does not move anybody, he is just a forcing boi. Fashe has just said the ugly truth.
Do u know that up to now, I stil can't figure the genre of music d guy is doing he is so full of craps that 4 d 7th year running in his career, he is stil sayin 'I am dbanj' imagine d way he murdered dat kukere remix by Iyanyan undecided
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by hpk(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Missy_B:

Shebi na this same Majek Fashek? undecided E don collect his soul from the marijuana vendor he sell am to, abi? undecided undecided
Don't go remove the iroko tree from your eye before detecting the strand of hair in another person's. . . Izigha!
IGBO NA BASTARD
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by katordidi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
i was going to believe that fellow before i saw his pic. Save ur soul 4rm mary jane 1st sir! Am not a fan of D'banj but he looks a beta role model than u. No offence meant
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by seunny4lif(m): 2:56am On Jan 30, 2013
warrior101:

so you direct direct number of god? shocked i hear say that jesus blood precious gan. holy spirit blood too white so i nor fit use am proper unlike jesus own wen red. as for god, him own sef green so i fit manage am
JESUS IS NO MORE LIVING IN NIGERIA BECAUSE NIGERIANS ALMOST COST HE IS LIFE AGAIN.....NOW THE REPORT CAME TO ME NOW IS EVERYBODY SHOULD USE THE BLOOD OF UR PARENT TILL A NEW COMMITTEE IS SET IN HEAVEN FOR THE NEXT BLOOD OF WHOM,NIGERIANS CAN U.......THANKS FOR BEARING WITH US.......OPSSS,CALL U LATER PHCN DON TAKE LIGHT FOR HEAVEN,NEED TO CALL ONE OF THE ANGEL TO ON THE GENERATOR.....
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dhrey: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2013
tomakint:
Senior Mumu, so you no fit compose that 'nursery rhymes' you dey call theme song of AFCON? When somebody like Majek is talking u better listen because for every fame in entertainment industry there is a price and that is what the one and only Majek had clearly spelt out, read and learn! 2moro may b ur turn, don't sell ur soul cool
ode,atlease you understand.you wil hate till you run naked.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by warrior101: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2013
seunny4lif: JESUS IS NO MORE LIVING IN NIGERIA BECAUSE NIGERIANS ALMOST COST HE IS LIFE AGAIN.....NOW THE REPORT CAME TO ME NOW IS EVERYBODY SHOULD USE THE BLOOD OF UR PARENT TILL A NEW COMMITTEE IS SET IN HEAVEN FOR THE NEXT BLOOD OF WHOM,NIGERIANS CAN U.......THANKS FOR BEARING WITH US.......OPSSS,CALL U LATER PHCN DON TAKE LIGHT FOR HEAVEN,NEED TO CALL ONE OF THE ANGEL TO ON THE GENERATOR.....

seun manny4lif seunny4lif, it has just been confirmed that my father is not available for the sacrifies, lucky them. I made a few connections and then reached heaven, and i was surprised to hear the angel saying that it was your children blood that needs to be used. What a fo0l are you to pass false signal. Anyway, i have organized a group of gallant angels and we are coming to take your children away for the sacrifices and also for lying, that will cost you your life. GBAM
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tunnlex(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Yvete(f): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2013
This same Majek Fashek I saw performing at a silver jubilee party. He looked ill and weak performing.
Bro Majek, give your soul to God and he will turn things around.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dartsidius7(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2013
Kamanda:

The quality of the average Nigerian mind has progressively declined over the years.

You guys should no that Mad man too dey see road o.

Majek has some knowledge here cos he toyed with spirituality years back to gain money,fame and power-he said it in an interview on the Charley Boy Show and I confirmed from a relation who did the 'toying' with him-(dat one is now Kolomental Grade one in Benin)-Seven Books of Moses Tinz.
Don't forget his mum was his spiritual (CELE)backbone in Benin back ina d days.His wahala started when she died.Majek has spiritual problems not drugs-that is just a physical manifestation of the torment.
But that no mean say he is right about Skibang sha.my 2 Cedis.

I was thinking in the same line too. It takes one to know one. If he is saying that Dbanj sold his soul, then he (majek) must have done something similar. Majek did a rendition of hotel california by the eagles. A song that was later stated to be demonic. the Hotel california was later on stated to be a church of satan in california. But, hey, let the owner of the soul do whatever he or she likes with the soul. its not like those criticizing them have are that holy.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Freiburger(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Missy_B:

Shebi na this same Majek Fashek? undecided E don collect his soul from the marijuana vendor he sell am to, abi? undecided undecided
Don't go remove the iroko tree from your eye before detecting the strand of hair in another person's. . . Izigha!
grin grin
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by seunny4lif(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
warrior101:

seun manny4lif seunny4lif, it has just been confirmed that my father is not available for the sacrifies, lucky them. I made a few connections and then reached heaven, and i was surprised to hear the angel saying that it was your children blood that needs to be used. What a fo0l are you to pass false signal. Anyway, i have organized a group of gallant angels and we are coming to take your children away for the sacrifices and also for lying, that will cost you your life. GBAM
Guy,easy with ur word..I no know say na ur father,i write,ok?No vex and no come carry my children becos i go just shoot u....It just a mistake....Call heaven again to confirm ur news becos the call,i recieved is diff.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money / Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) / Teebillz Is Back To Promoting Tiwa Savage's Work After A Long Hiatus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.