Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven (28615 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) / 25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas / Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: of course you did..
anyway thanks for saying yes VANNENI BABY smiley smiley wink wink wink
Huh Please stop that! Don't let anyone see this coz it's not true that I gave you my contact. And.....yes to wah
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by adexsimply(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: Huh Please stop that! Don't let anyone see this coz it's not true that I gave you my contact. And.....[size=15pt] yes [/size]to wah
lol u just said yes.. i won

*smiles with satisfaction*
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: lol u just said yes.. i won

*smiles with satisfaction*
Stop you cheat. grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by 2sexy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
How did he get your number?
Vanneni: Huh Please stop that! Don't let anyone see this coz it's not true that I gave you my contact. And.....yes to wah
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by adexsimply(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
2sexy: How did he get your number?
i dont have ha number.. i just wanted ha to say YES.. and she did

*smiles broadly*
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by adexsimply(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: Stop you cheat. grin
no.. nw that u ve said yes whatsup with you?

*oops sorry the thread is about MICROWAVE OVENS!!!!*
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by adexsimply(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: Stop you cheat. grin
no.. nw that u ve said yes whatsup with you?

Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by BeraBera(f): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wharrever!
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
2sexy: How did he get your number?
Adexsimple this question is for you. How did you get my number (though I havn't seen any strange calls from strange numbers) This isn't funnt anymore. Don't put me in trouble.
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: i dont have ha number.. i just wanted ha to say YES.. and she did

*smiles broadly*
o! I didn't see this before making my lasyt post. I'm sorry.
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by adexsimply(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: Adexsimple this question is for you. How did you get my number (though I havn't seen any strange calls from strange numbers) This isn't funnt anymore. Don't put me in trouble.
woah!! are u scared... tongue tongue
grin
*enjoying the thread*
and the name is not ADEXSIMPLE
*frowns in reproach*
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: no.. nw that u ve said yes whatsup with you?

Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: no.. nw that u ve said yes whatsup with you?

You jes realised that.
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by 2sexy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
DERAILER!
adexsimply: woah!! are u scared... tongue tongue
grin
*enjoying the thread*
*frowns in reproach*
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: woah!! are u scared... tongue tongue
grin
*enjoying the thread*
*frowns in reproach*
Whatever jawe! angry
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by adexsimply(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: You jes realised that.
dont mind [size=16pt] US[/size] we got carried away
||sorry i mean I got carried away||
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: dont mind [size=16pt] US[/size] we got carried away
||sorry i mean I got carried away||
mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeew...... It's ok. We'll soon be banned.
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by adexsimply(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeew...... It's ok. We'll soon be banned.
ok
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by NAJALYN: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thanks for the info.
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Pronaldo: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
@SCARPON....you must really be a bitch Ass poverty Ass Fuked Ass nigga.So its only politician's children that Eat bugger and pies from Eatry.you shd be banned for such comment.Mugu like You
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by Pronaldo: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bicht Ass nigga
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by aAK1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nigerians will never learn.the bible say my people perish for lack of knowledge.I open an old microwave few days back because I needed the thermostat for a project.I was shocked to discover its heat source is a massive radio active reactor.I always thought it was heated buy an element.the moral of this story is,yes microwaves can be harmful

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by saiprojects(f): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by saiprojects(f): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2013
JOLLOF RICE:- NIGERIA'S SPECIAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDppVpjkTng
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by saiprojects(f): 12:33am On Feb 07, 2013
OKRA OGBONO AND AMALA TO GBONO FELI FELI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tHcXYjsfCA ;DOKRA OGBONO AND AMALA TO GBONO FELI FELI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tHcXYjsfCA
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by saiprojects(f): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by MechanicMike: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Blesphil:

Then u need to change ur pants!cheesy

Hello I am a movie director working on high budget movie & we lookin for beautiful womens like u to be the star like Hollywood actress becuz we will fly u in for a audition so u can get the roll. So please can u quickly send me a full naaaaked picture of yoursef so I can look at it to fly u in first class for audition please. Do u wear thong please & wot colour? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area / Cheapest peanut coating machine / Safety Rules In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.