Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. (925 Views)

Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Joeadamu86: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Personal opinion,we joke in life as human beings but there are some scared things in life and deities that are not taken for a granted,Nigeria being a senstive country can easily become a threatre of war because of a comment or two.I just learnt that El rufai apologised for being misquoted on the tweet he endorsed with Zebbok.The question is where are the likes of Pastor Tunde Bakare,Japheth Omojuwa,Ogunlese etc who are his Christians friends on the social media,that they can't call him to order,none of them is saying anything.Maybe we are taking this issue for granted,his intentions and Zebbok maybe to cause religious war,but they were disappointed by the people who ignored their folly.The point is that the likes of El rufai can go to any length to even blaspheme and laugh over it in the face of the world.Beyond the apology of El rufai is Bigory and discontent for other people"s religion and deity.Shame on El rufai and his cohorts like Tunde Bakare who are in support of blasphamous people.Its just God's intervention,blood would have been flowing but thank Nigerians don't them serious because they know they are already doomed.

4 Likes

Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by usmanyaro17: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
As a Muslim I am highly disappointed in El rufai,whether he retweeted or not that was a joke carried too far,you can't make comparisoms with a Person people rever,it was a wrong move,to me he is just too desperate.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by takedat(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Guess this is your latest assignment, @lastpope also opened a similar thread just to score cheap political point. The man erred and has apologised, "The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against Him"
And the Battle is Mine saith the Lord of Host." You guys should stop forming the defenders of Christ.

On a lighter note, didn't see any member of the Government Bootlicking Association on the police pension chairman's thread!
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Joeadamu86: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=take dat]Guess this is your latest assignment, @lastpope also opened a similar thread just to score cheap political point. The man erred and has apologised, "The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against Him"
And the Battle is Mine saith the Lord of Host." You guys should stop forming the defenders of Christ.

On a lighter note, didn't see any member of the Government Bootlicking Association on the police pension chairman's thread! [/quote U see that's the problem,because U are a bootlicker u think everyone is like,I am just expressing my personal opinion,people like u are the ones encouraging El rufai to degrade other people's religion,call him to order if u mean well not to come here and be spewing rubbish.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Joeadamu86: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
take dat: Guess this is your latest assignment, @lastpope also opened a similar thread just to score cheap political point. The man erred and has apologised, "The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against Him"

On a lighter note, didn't see any member of the Government Bootlicking Association on the police pension chairman's thread!
U see that's the problem,because U are a bootlicker u think everyone is like,I am just expressing my personal opinion,people like u are the ones encouraging El rufai to degrade other people's religion,call him to order if u mean well not to come here and be spewing rubbish.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Idokojimmy: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
The man Elrufai keeps sustaining his controversial status. He may have gotten away with this becos of the high level of maturity, rationality Christians often exhibit in the face of such blasphemy. But he sure wouldn't get away wit it if it were to their prophet.
In sept 2012, tens of thousands of muslims marched in Kano to protest an anti islam video that was produced in a far away country. They shouted death to US, Israel and christians. Lives were lost in those protests that extended to Jos, Kaduna etc
Last year, riot broke up in Kano when a tailor mispronounced an hausa name of a dress and literally said a prophet has come to the market. The result was breakdown of law and order. Churches were burnt down, over 15 people lost their lives in the ensuing riot. Several of such riots occured and Elrufai knows about them. Why joke with a name Christians rever? Must Christ be brought into nigerian politics?
Was Christ intimate with Mary as Elrufai wants us to believe? While many are waiting for his Christian collague and Pastor, Bakare to put sense into him, that is if he has not mortgaged his faith for political relevance, those close to him must warn him to let the sleeping dog lie
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Omojuo: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2013
It is unfortunate that Elrufai has decided to disappoint us again. While his defense was that he only retweeted, twitter logic tells us that only tweets that appeal to us, that seem to project our ideology or represents our thought are retweeted. Obviously, Mallam was aware of his actions and in his usual characteristics, knew Christians are not muslims that would riot and burn down mosque. While Christians maybe peace loving people, the Elrufais should not provoke them to anger.
Christ must not be used to press down his point. God condemns it. He must be guided.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Ak47bullet: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2013
Offering apology at this time makes me feel this man lost it. So he wasn't thinking when he retweeted it? Or was he pursuing Boko Haram agenda of islamising the nation? When people that aspire to become leaders don't admit and respect our dynamism, and religious differences, then I'm afraid if he becomes a leader he will summarily exterminate christians.
Our God sleepeth not. He will fight His Cause. For Elrufai, he will remain where he belongs.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by MurphyT1: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2013
take dat: Guess this is your latest assignment, @lastpope also opened a similar thread just to score cheap political point. The man erred and has apologised, "The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against Him"

You are even the bootlicker here, trying to politicize a very serious issue, he has apologize, and so wot? EL rufai that i no can neva say wot he neva means, he is a very smooth and intelligent talker, who tries to inform us all (his fans), and answer most of our questions, Now u put ur hand in the mouth and talk abt him erring and someone tryin to score political point, jeeeZ! It beats me crazy for ur level of discernment, hw cud u? This would hav caused a serious riot or even killings if it was to be said abt Mohammed, our muslim brodas wudnt have taken it lightly at all, but since christaininity is a religion of peace, we can afford to allow it pass. Even at that, truth be told, and YOU owe ur boss the truth, Tell Elrufai the truth cos de intended damage has bin done already b4 he served his camelionic apology,his intent wasnt right. He read that tweet very well very accenting to it by retweeting it so we should beta know the the kind and category of person he falls into, he is just an extremist, that shouldnt be trusted, if he can go this far mocking our Lord and saviour, then he is capable of doing worst things. Yes, de Bible said dat battle is of the Lord, who do u think God will use to fight the battle? Even though u dnt fight or defend ur faith, the Lord will raise stones to do dat, so stop deceiving urself cos u get little favor frm rufai, ok? That's y most tyms i love dis muslim guys, u dnt joke with issues boarderin on their faith,they take it out on u, itz just unfortunate that most of them just take it out of proportion. Which is were itz usually bad.If u like stay der and be castigating pple dat r speaking up for their beleive, if u dnt like, all is ur pot of soup to lick, Nigerians need to be careful with Elrufai and his likes, de r not to be trusted @ all shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Noraokon: 6:08am On Jan 29, 2013
El-rufai showed the whole world how irresponsible he is. I just imagined what would have happened had this statement vice versa come from a christian.am just suprised that his ally,pastor Bakare kept mute over this.

Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by bubadaniel13: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Nora okon: El-rufai showed the whole world how irresponsible he is. I just imagined what would have happened had this statement vice versa come from a christian.am just suprised that his ally,pastor Bakare kept mute over this.
I am just wondering how irresponsible El rufai has become,if i were to be in the government i would have arrested him for incitement,how can you for goodness sake laugh over an issue like for political gain...its so sad and portrays him as an unpatriotic Nigerian..
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Femzy24: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2013
I always knew that this man neva liked christains, he had displayed a similar durin those intense boko haram attacks period, and he justified their attacks. Like the sayin goes, "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh", so did rufai voice that which was inherent in his heart. I'm not surprise though, cos he is such a gud pretender who in uses every possible means to mislead the younger generation. I remember vividly when Elrufai openly condemn Buhari that he was too old to contest when he felt Buhari was going to put a strong fight in his political career (before his fallout with Obj), suddenly all his support was on Buhari, that Nigeria needs a leader like buhari, gooshhh! I was amazed, then i realised who rufai was, a man neva to b trusted, a man who uses any means whether good or bad, or wit deceipt, he doesnt
care whether it causes damage to the system or not as long as he achieves wot he so desires. Too bad, Nigerians really need to be mindful of this man, he isnt trustworthy.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by apala911: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2013
The pint sized mallam has committed sacrilege.......though he later came back to tender apology which is after- thought and follow up the ensuing criticisms by pious and well meaning Nigerians who held their God in high esteem. El rufai's attitude portrays a man whose is intolerant, unstatesman-like and someone who cant govern or lead a multi-religious society like ours (Nigeria), if the desecration he tagged a joke were to be made on Prophet Mohammed or Muslims...... I stand to tell you that there will have been series of rampages and protests and breakdown of law and order in the Country by now. You don't toy with a man belief or God....that is far way too expensive to be called a joke.....this man has really shown to us that he wont stop at anything to achieve is illicit aim.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2013

I guess, I can abuse Prophet Mohammed and apologise maybe two days later?
Just imagine what would have happened all over the world within the 48 hours!

I am looking beyond el Rufai and his infectious tweets, this case shows that some religion are pro violence, others are pro peace.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by slimming: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2013
noblezone:

I guess, I can abuse Prophet Mohammed and apologise maybe two days later?
Just imagine what would have happened all over the world within the 48 hours!

I am looking beyond el Rufai and his infectious tweets, this case shows that some religion are pro violence, others are pro peace.

killing and destruction will be everywhere
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Countryman93: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Theres urgent need for a common sense vaccination for we nigerians to begin to fish out the conspiracy theories in our politics . Theres a saying that to whom a brain is given sense is expected. I know that after reading the things i will drop here, thousands of folks will kill me with different labels. No wahala that is the cross of good conscience and right judgement away from general public feelings and ill conceived perception.

Mallam Elrufai deceived madam skin punk Ezekwesili to enter an ill fated accountability battle with the FG with promise of VP Slot come 2015 insha allah.Now she's locked in a battle that will gradually become her undoing. The same Elrufai that confiscated lands and even allocated some to his friend in deceit (skin punk oby) with which she gave her so called pastor husband to erect a monumental church in Abuja.

But after the storm settles about her fictitious rantling, the question remains; what happened to the huge education funds she collected within 7 months? (not to mention the funds she collected in Solid minerals Ministry)

let the acclaimed madam due process set herself as example by accounting to Nigerians first. let me mention that truly she"s one of the few folks that have made us proud but she has soiled her reputation by becoming a politician. She has joined Soludo in ignominy. As for Elrufai, he is locked in a deadly battle with the Holy Spirit in an attempt to defend his purported running mate come 2015 insha allah from allegation of misappropriation of huge education funds in 7 months.

I hate it when folks begin to run their mouth as soon as they vacate office and are not recalled. No Nigerian is indispensable no matter ur proffessorial majesty. Oby Ezekwesili and her ilk pride themselves as indispensable and the only knowledgable people with the magic wand to change Nigeria. And even more annoying is that they wear a fake garment of religious piety after contributing to our problems. the Onus is on nigerians to shine their eyes to all this ongoing deceit of the public for fame and power.

how many times did she engage in debate when she was minister? she should not worry when Maku leaves office she should come for debate then she will receive the rudest shock of her life that she's been overrating her self.

Elrufai has been caught in his web of evil hatred and deceit. Tribute to the dying Elrufai hausa fulani dynasty; FROM DIVIDE AND RULE to DECEIVE AND RULE? no way. not this time and age my people. This is not about GEJ its about rescuing the people from Men and women of Evil venom in beautiful disguise. Nigeria must and will be freed in the midst of fake apostles of change and accountability. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by bubadaniel13: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2013
Countryman93: Theres urgent need for a common sense vaccination for we nigerians to begin to fish out the conspiracy theories in our politics . Theres a saying that to whom a brain is given sense is expected. I know that after reading the things i will drop here, thousands of folks will kill me with different labels. No wahala that is the cross of good conscience and right judgement away from general public feelings and ill conceived perception.

Mallam Elrufai deceived madam skin punk Ezekwesili to enter an ill fated accountability battle with the FG with promise of VP Slot come 2015 insha allah.Now she's locked in a battle that will gradually become her undoing. The same Elrufai that confiscated lands and even allocated some to his friend in deceit (skin punk oby) with which she gave her so called pastor husband to erect a monumental church in Abuja.

But after the storm settles about her fictitious rantling, the question remains; what happened to the huge education funds she collected within 7 months? (not to mention the funds she collected in Solid minerals Ministry)

let the acclaimed madam due process set herself as example by accounting to Nigerians first. let me mention that truly she"s one of the few folks that have made us proud but she has soiled her reputation by becoming a politician. She has joined Soludo in ignominy. As for Elrufai, he is locked in a deadly battle with the Holy Spirit in an attempt to defend his purported running mate come 2015 insha allah from allegation of misappropriation of huge education funds in 7 months.

I hate it when folks begin to run their mouth as soon as they vacate office and are not recalled. No Nigerian is indispensable no matter ur proffessorial majesty. Oby Ezekwesili and her ilk pride themselves as indispensable and the only knowledgable people with the magic wand to change Nigeria. And even more annoying is that they wear a fake garment of religious piety after contributing to our problems. the Onus is on nigerians to shine their eyes to all this ongoing deceit of the public for fame and power.

how many times did she engage in debate when she was minister? she should not worry when Maku leaves office she should come for debate then she will receive the rudest shock of her life that she's been overrating her self.

Elrufai has been caught in his web of evil hatred and deceit. Tribute to the dying Elrufai hausa fulani dynasty; FROM DIVIDE AND RULE to DECEIVE AND RULE? no way. not this time and age my people. This is not about GEJ its about rescuing the people from Men and women of Evil venom in beautiful disguise. Nigeria must and will be freed in the midst of fake apostles of change and accountability. Nonsense!
Wow, this is another dimension to the matter,it still boils down to desperation and despair, in life i believe people that are losers and sinking always find excuses in painting others black in order to score cheap points.The likes are of El rufai and EZekwesili are just looking for ways to be relevant to the extend that they are now using the religious card to gain credence. Oby Ezekwesili whose husband is a Pastor would also have known that using a sacred Deity like Jesus Christ to compare government officials is not acceptable.They should focus on people's good sides and not always looking for lopholes which they themselves also created while in office.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by fkaz(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2013
if el-rufia hate christains did jonathan like christains?
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by bubadaniel13: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2013
[i][/i]
fkaz: if el-rufia hate christains did jonathan like christains?
OP get the issue right...Has GEJ joked with Prophet Mohammed (SAW) or Jesus Christ?wake up...
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by banki(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
its share hypocracy to deliberately attack elrufai from thread to thread, because he retweeted a post made by a christian and had nothing absolutely nothing to do with religion, now gej and his cronies must get a life....

why do we want to raise up unecessary religious misunderstanding,if you dont like el rufai dont follow him on facebook and twiter dont listen to him when he talks or dont buy his book when he writes, like every human being mallam el rufai nasir is not perfect but give me one good administrator give me el rufai.

his achievements as minister of FCT is second to none and has truly succeded in making the average civil servants own homes in abuja, the same man brought sanity to the state his legacies are there to envy and people still refer to abuja red buses as elrufai.....

hate him or love him he remains intelligent and witty his educational background and achievements as a private citizen and a public servant cant be matched by those at the helm of affairs that hate the truth
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by touchmehard: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
This goes a long way to show that that little mallam can go to any lenght just to demonstrate his hatred for Jonathan's administration. To the extent that he supports the use of The Name Of The Lord in vain.
Meanwhile his apology on facebook is simply medicine after death. By the way, i even see that his so-called apology as more of an insult , because he still went further to berate Jonathan and his officials.

One thing he must know is that what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by PointB: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
I like the thread topic (though it could do with editing). And in the spirit of looking beyond this pretentious apology for blasphemy there seems to be an aspect many of us are missing - betrayal of trust and friendship!

Has it ever occurred to any of you that there is something very wrong in the way, speed and manner el-rufia quickly gave up the name of the person who tweeted the initial comment as Ogunyemi Bukola's (@zeebook)
?
Wouldn't it have been better, if el-rufia simply stated it was a tweet by a friend which he ignorantly (or whatever) concurred/retweeted? Does his apology or defense absolutely mandate him to give away the name of the original source as Ogunyemi Bukola (zeebook)? Couldn't el-rufia simply have accepted responsibility for endorsing the tasteless tweet rather than trying desperately to deflect the blame to his 'christian' friend Ogunyemi Bukola's (zeebook)?

In my book, this is akin to betrayal of trust and friendship. El-rufia in his desperate bid to save his own neck, hang his friend Ogunyemi Bukola (zeebook) out to dry. This clearly is indicative of the nature of person rufia is. He is someone friends cannot rely on; someone who easily give up friends for simple opportunities (real or imaginary). If el-rufia can hang his friend out to dry, I wonder what he will do to his enemies (real or imaginary).

Beyond Rufia's pretentious apology for blasphemy, I also wonder what Ogunyemi Bukola aka zeebook, would be feeling and think of his 'friend' el-rufia! I just wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by touchmehard: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
PointB: I like the thread topic (though it could do with editing). And in the spirit of looking beyond this pretentious apology for blasphemy there seems to be an aspect many of us are missing - betrayal of trust and friendship!

Has it ever occurred to any of you that there is something very wrong in the way, speed and manner el-rufia quickly gave up the name of the person who tweeted the initial comment as Ogunyemi Bukola's (@zeebook)
?
Wouldn't it have been better, if el-rufia simply stated it was a tweet by a friend which he ignorantly (or whatever) concurred/retweeted? Does his apology or defense absolutely mandate him to give away the name of the original source as Ogunyemi Bukola's (@zeebook)? Couldn't el-rufia simply have accepted responsibility for endorsing the tasteless tweet rather than trying desperately to deflect the blame to his 'christian' friend Ogunyemi Bukola's (@zeebook)?

In my book, this is akin to betrayal of trust and friendship. El-rufia in his desperate bid to save his own neck, hang his friend Ogunyemi Bukola's (@zeebook) out to dry. This clearly is indicative of the nature of person rufia is? He is someone friends cannot rely on; someone who easily give up friends for simple opportunities (real or imaginary). If el-rufia can hang his friend out to dry, I wonder what he will do to his enemies.

Beyond Rufia's pretentious apology for blasphemy, I wonder what Ogunyemi Bukola's aka zeebook, would be feeling and think of his 'friend' el-rufia!

You have said it all. It 's a pure betrayal of trust and avoidance of one's own responsibilities. He simply wants to push the blame to zeebook.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by fkaz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
bubadaniel13: [i][/i]OP get the issue right...Has GEJ joked with Prophet Mohammed (SAW) or Jesus Christ?wake up...

What do you have to say about nigerian commendian(okey bakassi e t c ) who jokingly use jesus and god.

Please let leave politics aside, most people swear in the name of god in vain and it doesn't make headline.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by BlackMamba2: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
fkaz:

What do you have to say about nigerian commendian(okey bakassi e t c ) who jokingly use jesus and god.

Please let leave politics aside, most people swear in the name of god in vain and it doesn't make headline.

there is a difference between most people and a public figure and a political figure for that matter... You dont just make utterances and comments without double thinking the angles that it might be looked at especially with delicate political and religious atmosphere in the country...common!
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by bubadaniel13: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
fkaz:

A wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it and a right is a right even when no one is doing it...
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by 1800bc(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
PointB: I like the thread topic (though it could do with editing). And in the spirit of looking beyond this pretentious apology for blasphemy there seems to be an aspect many of us are missing - betrayal of trust and friendship!

?
Wouldn't it have been better, if el-rufia simply stated it was a tweet by a friend which he ignorantly (or whatever) concurred/retweeted? Does his apology or defense absolutely mandate him to give away the name of the original source as Ogunyemi Bukola's (zeebook)? Couldn't el-rufia simply have accepted responsibility for endorsing the tasteless tweet rather than trying desperately to deflect the blame to his 'christian' friend Ogunyemi Bukola's (zeebook)?

In my book, this is akin to betrayal of trust and friendship. El-rufia in his desperate bid to save his own neck, hang his friend Ogunyemi Bukola's (zeebook) out to dry. This clearly is indicative of the nature of person rufia is. He is someone friends cannot rely on; someone who easily give up friends for simple opportunities (real or imaginary). If el-rufia can hang his friend out to dry, I wonder what he will do to his enemies (real or imaginary).

Beyond Rufia's pretentious apology for blasphemy, I also wonder what Ogunyemi Bukola's aka zeebook, would be feeling and think of his 'friend' el-rufia! I just wonder.

you too get sense PointB.... the man na snitch, he casted his paddy wen the heat still dey warm....if it were in the US now,na gang drive-by shooting them for use annihilate am!
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by BeraBera(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Something tells me that Mallam needs a psychiatric attention at Yaba left. Or is it the retrogression of old age that is affecting him? cos i don't see the reason why he would be dabbling into childish matters such as responding to a useless tweet. Even his apology equally looks childish to me.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by PointB: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
1800bc:

you too get sense PointB.... the man na snitch, he casted his paddy wen the heat still dey warm....if it were in the US now,na gang drive-by shooting them for use annihilate am!

Lol, my sister
That was the first thing I noticed in his apology. El-rufia had to save his neck we understand, but snitching on a friend in matter like this is a very bad thing to do. El-rufia should know better, but he probably lacks honor and class.

I don't wish for his death anyway.
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by PointB: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
1800bc:

Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by PointB: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
1800bc:

Lol, my sister
That was the first thing I noticed in his apology. El-rufia had to save his neck we understand, but snitching on a friend in matter like this is a very bad thing to do. El-rufia should know better, but he probably lacks honor and class.

I don't wish for his death anyway..
Re: Beyond El Rufai's Blasphamous Apology. by Yaya6: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
I am a Muslim. Everyone could recall what happen in Egypt recently. Just a mention of Prophet Mohammed in the premier of a film let loose the hell. It is the height of it for Mallam to made mention Jesus and Mary in that context...it is obvious that there is more to it. Elrufai needs to be cautioned, he has gained enuf cheap popularity. He should go and sit somewer.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck And His Children / Buhari Can’t Be Champion Of Democracy, Says Wayas / Achebe’s Family Members, Associates, Accuse Wife, Children Of “selling” Late Wri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.