Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU (29500 Views)

#OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / Saburi Graduates After 12 Years In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by hhabby03(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2013
Ʋ guys ∂☺п̥̥
†̥
ĸŋƜ anyfn.my skul S̤̥̈̊
4 learnin nd culture,we fight 4 our undecidedrights,м̲̣̣̥
₪☺† surprised ġ☺ n ask maulagsites ∂℮γ̥
'l tel Ʋ........wu cnt fight 4 dere right!!!!!!!!shame
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2013
^^^^^

what is the meaning of this? angry angry
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by OCcool: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
mrkels: There used to be a guy like this in uniben back in the days, wasn't a politician though, very brilliant but he never graduates from school, iwhen I entered school, he was in final year , to my greatest suprise when I was leaving they said he was just about entering final year . He moved from department to department, held tutorials here and there, and paced about like some1 who wasn't mentally stable. Only God knows where he is now.
Dat must be Cyril u re talking about. Dat dude was one of his kind.
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by Tunbolity(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Demdem:

So no union till date or when was it banned again? Na wa for OAU ooo
Our union was banned on February 22,2011 though transition committee was set up last semester to begin process for the reinstatement of union.
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
njokusboy:
how can u see any sense in what i just typed when u re stupid enough to tink that a wannabe martin luther graduating from a nigerian university after 14 yrs is a tin of pride. read the papers fool, boko haram dey bomb, jonathan dey Bleep up, ASUU dey go strike and one fool is wasting his fathers hard earned money. if u were his dad, would u have paid his fees? we have enough problems in this country already to tolerate one fool disruptin d already disrupted educational system.frankly i tink dis boy is lame and u are worse for applauding him, too many narrow minded tabularasa on nairaland.
i salute him, thank u saburi for spending 14 yrs in skool, tank u for reforming nigerian universities, tank u for provin d statement "aluta continua, victoria asserta" id consider votin for u in 2015. i hope his family feels the same way too.
njokusboy:
how can u see any sense in what i just typed when u re stupid enough to tink that a wannabe martin luther graduating from a nigerian university after 14 yrs is a tin of pride. read the papers fool, boko haram dey bomb, jonathan dey Bleep up, ASUU dey go strike and one fool is wasting his fathers hard earned money. if u were his dad, would u have paid his fees? we have enough problems in this country already to tolerate one fool disruptin d already disrupted educational system.frankly i tink dis boy is lame and u are worse for applauding him, too many narrow minded tabularasa on nairaland.
i salute him, thank u saburi for spending 14 yrs in skool, tank u for reforming nigerian universities, tank u for provin d statement "aluta continua, victoria asserta" id consider votin for u in 2015. i hope his family feels the same way too.
njokusboy:
Jealousy is a disease, get well soon.
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by WhyAWhy(m): 2:32am On Aug 24, 2013
People like saburi et al are the very silly people that wasted our productive years to being tied to unfruitful academic disruptions tagged "aluta". Looking back at my years in OAU I find it all pointless. Infact all this silly unionism needs to be clipped same for ASUU bullcrap. I see the way things run in the west and I weep for the ignorance in our system. Jobless students forming protests everywhere. 14years of his life was entirely his fault. As far as I am concerned all those stupid SUG guys never fought for my sake or anyone for that matter
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by zimoni(f): 3:14pm On May 14, 2015
What a thread.
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by zimoni(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2015
Wish him best of luck.
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by tpiadotcom: 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
Alamutatalo:
The guy is smarter than U all think,he already has a HND in engineering

he has his bases covered then, in that case.

even in the US, there are doctors who study law after graduating from med school.

and here are two doctors who are also programmers and video game developers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Muzyka
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by tpiadotcom: 3:49pm On May 14, 2015
WhyAWhy:
Infact all this silly unionism needs to be clipped same for ASUU bullcrap. I see the way things run in the west

the west has unions too.
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by WhyAWhy(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

the west has unions too.

Yes but they don't cripple the system with it. They negotiate with sense. I studied and live in the west
Re: Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU by UbongCR7(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
wengerjay:
He has not broken any record.I knw of a student who spent more than 14yrs in the university.I respect him so much bc he never betrayed the trust students had in him.He was admitted in Oau as a medical student and was expelled wen he got to 400 level as a result of his active involvement in student activism.He took another JAMB and got an admission in one of the north-central universities to study medicine for second time.There,he continued wit his student activism,he rose against some draconian policies of the university mgt,spearheaded many alutas..He ws suspended and reinstated several times.The last time,he was expelled bt reinstated by court injunctions.He passed all his clinical medical exams once.He is nw a medical doctor today.He spent almost 17years in the university fighting the course of justice and fairness.I salute the Medical doctor nicknamed GBOSA.He originated the popular shouts of 'gbosas'.I also salute the courage of SABURI and the likes of Tony fash of oau,the aristotle of unilorin.All has nt lost anything in life,it is not hw far bt hw well.

Good evening Sir.
Would love to read more about dr gbosa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / Nairalander Recreates High School Picture / Professor Matt Meyer In University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Delivering LECTURE (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.