Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel (21202 Views)

Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by P4VS20: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
livethinme:

errr.....

errrr....check your dictionary for what racism is and apply it to the topic. make sure you understand how to interpret english well first okay, thank you.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by cfours: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ngwakwe: We are not talking about what individuals or selfish groups do but Government.
It is not Official Israeli Policy and on the contrary the Government is in support of bringing them to Israel even when it has been confirm that they are Christians.
See your logic, bring them to Israel and sterilize them.

the sterilization is a pre-condition for them even obtaining a visa. so they actually have to be sterilized in order to qualify to enter the country! and then treatment will be repeated every couple of months to keep them sterilized.
clearly they are brought into the country as a source of cheap immigrant labor and don't want black kids around growing up claiming to be Israeli.
sort of like USA situation with mexican immigrant workers. except israel went a little bit too far!

if you don't see the logic in it, then I must question your IQ level.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by cfours: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
“They said, ‘Come, there are vaccinations, gather everyone,” Amawaish Alane, an Ethiopian immigrant to Israel, told “Vacuum” reporter Gal Gabbay in the Dec. 8 broadcast. “We said we wouldn’t receive it. They said, ‘You won’t move to Israel.’
[/size]
Read more: http://forward.com/articles/170140/ethiopian-women-claim-israel-gave-birth-control-sh/?p=all#ixzz2JP2Odfq5
---

Little wonder why so many people are so distrustful of vaccinations!
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by cfours: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi: This is just sensational reporting
Depo provera does not sterilize women,I have used it myself and still went ahead to have children when I wanted.
It lasts 90 days a shot and people like me who don't have the discipline of daily oral medication prefer it

There is a difference between choosing to sterilize yourself and being FORCED into it without your consent. And the treatment is repeated on the ethiopian women every 3 months (90 days) in case you didn't read the article to figure that out!!

Imagine if Nigeria had forced Depo Provera on all igbo women during and after biafran war (with repeated treatments every three months), you will be singing a different tune and calling it genocide, i'm sure.
I can choose to reduce food intake to lose weight. Or fast for 90 days for spiritual purpose. So should I say that Nigerian army was helping igbos by "starving" them to improve their health and spirituality?
Please stop playing dumb, abeg.
before you forget, the same depo provera was also administered en mass on blacks in South Africa during Apartheid era.
And apparently from a few posts on this thread, it's also a sterilizing drug of choice used by USA govt on criminals they don't want procreating.

1 Like

Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Meh....they're not any more atrocious than their European and Arab brothers.

Another day, another instance of racism against victims who will put up with it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by BetaThings: 3:26am On Jan 30, 2013
nnenna.1:
Meh....they're not any more atrocious than their European and Arab brothers.

Another day, another instance of racism against victims who will put up with it anyway.
This is a conclusion. Please support it with facts
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Ngwakwe: 4:37am On Jan 30, 2013
Your inbred hatred for Jews has led you to openly come to a public forum to inform the feeble mind that Sterilization is official policy before you obtain Visa.

You can as well go and drink poison for selling a lie that nobody want to buy.

Search your internet for crude lies/hatred against Israel and live with it.

Remember this lie, Israel commit genocide in Gaza yet Gaza population increase by 40% in 5 years with life expectancy of 75 years compare to Nigeria with 40+ years.

c.fours:

the sterilization is a pre-condition for them even obtaining a visa. so they actually have to be sterilized in order to qualify to enter the country! and then treatment will be repeated every couple of months to keep them sterilized.
clearly they are brought into the country as a source of cheap immigrant labor and don't want black kids around growing up claiming to be Israeli.
sort of like USA situation with mexican immigrant workers. except israel went a little bit too far!

if you don't see the logic in it, then I must question your IQ level.

Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by seanet01: 4:48am On Jan 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: Your inbred hatred for Jews has led you to openly come to a public forum to inform the feeble mind that Sterilization is official policy before you obtain Visa.

You can as well go and drink poison for selling a lie that nobody want to buy.

Search your internet for crude lies/hatred against Israel and live with it.

Remember this lie, Israel commit genocide in Gaza yet Gaza population increase by 40% in 5 years with life expectancy of 75 years compare to Nigeria with 40+ years.

Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by seanet01: 4:50am On Jan 30, 2013
seanet01: [/quote]
seanet01:
[quote author=seanet01]
the Same Israel that supported APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Any black man defending Them is D.U.M.B
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Plarp: 5:09am On Jan 30, 2013
I am actually a staunch supporter of forced sterilization so i actually find this article a little funny grin lol @ igbo jews.

But seriously.. do yall know that the Ethiopians are racist towards you also? remember that clown warya, most Ethiopians are just like that. So don't bother yourselves about them getting sterylized, its for the better. these ppl reproduce like rabbits
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by P4VS20: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2013
Plarp: I am actually a staunch supporter of forced sterilization so i actually find this article a little funny grin lol @ igbo jews.

But seriously.. do yall know that the Ethiopians are racist towards you also? remember that clown warya, most Ethiopians are just like that. So don't bother yourselves about them getting sterylized, its for the better. these ppl reproduce like rabbits

hhahaahha, you sabi em wella
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2013
I am actually a staunch supporter of forced sterilization so i actually find this article a little funny grin lol @ igbo jews.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Though,It is hard to exonerate any group of people from racism, but this Israeli action has pushed it too far. If you think Israel sterylized those people because they are Ethiopians, then something is obvious wrong with your logic.... Just let this one go dude, It is a wasted effort trying to justify this israeli action.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by ibro360(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2013
erniok:
my friend you obviously read history backwards. Hitler believed that all race is inferior to the aryan race had plans to exterminate all races or make the slaves if he conquers the world, africans included.

back to topic, the israelis are creating unnecessary enemies.
mr man it's nt abt reading histroy backward or inside out d facts is dat dis statment was made by hitler himself if u hav anyprobllem wit it go ask am
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Dede1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
The original post exudes idiocy and ignorant with aim to sensationalize. I guess sterilization is word chosen to paint Israel in a wrong form. If it is the aim of Israeli government policy to carry out acts of sterilization on Ethiopian immigrants, why does such act limited to women? Does the alleged policy signify that the male Ethiopian imnmigrants could co.pulate with Israeli women other than Ethiopians?

In most developed countries, different methods of birth control have been administered on women. Some of the birth control policies are government controlled while some are individually managed. In some countries, especially in the military, certain birth control methods are mandated.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by seanet01: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dede1: The original post exudes idiocy and ignorant with aim to sensationalize. I guess sterilization is word chosen to paint Israel in a wrong form. If it is the aim of Israeli government policy to carry out acts of sterilization on Ethiopian immigrants, why does such act limited to women? Does the alleged policy signify that the male Ethiopian imnmigrants could co.pulate with Israeli women other than Ethiopians?

In most developed countries, different methods of birth control have been administered on women. Some of the birth control policies are government controlled while some are individually managed. In some countries, especially in the military, certain birth control methods are mandated.
I guess this tirade is due to the False Jew claim of you Ibos?
Israel have been noted for RACISM all this while, this is a country that Officially supported APARTHEID in South Africa,
P.h.u.c.k you for this statement dede

1 Like

Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Dede1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
seanet01: I guess this tirade is due to the False Jew claim of you Ibos?
Israel have been noted for RACISM all this while, this is a country that Officially supported APARTHEID in South Africa,
P.h.u.c.k you for this statement dede

You shall never stop to amaze with your inherent ignorance. As the level of your education or lack thereof, you have not managed a handle on the word-RACISM, olodo. Racism is a mere misnomer. The funny intellect you exuded on the above post is one of the reasons Nigeria is hopelessly adrift.

I have no clue why you remotely suggested a “False Jew claim of you Ibos”. My people say that a group of people that climb trees with teeth often dictate which one is bitter. Yoruba is known to claim anything humanly possible so I am not surprised by your silly postulation.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by seanet01: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dede1:

You shall never stop to amaze with your inherent ignorance. As the level of your education or lack thereof, you have not managed a handle on the word-RACISM, olodo. Racism is a mere misnomer. The funny intellect you exuded on the above post is one of the reasons Nigeria is hopelessly adrift.

I have no clue why you remotely suggested a “False Jew claim of you Ibos”. My people say that a group of people that climb trees with teeth often dictate which one is bitter. Yoruba is known to claim anything humanly possible so I am not surprised by your silly postulation.
You dey CRAZE. Dementia has set in
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Plarp: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Maple:

Two wrongs do not make a right. Though,It is hard to exonerate any group of people from racism, but this Israeli action has pushed it too far. If you think Israel sterylized those people because they are Ethiopians, then something is obvious wrong with your logic.... Just let this one go dude, It is a wasted effort trying to justify this israeli action.
Dude, i know the isrealis are the most racist ppl on earth. Prominent Jewish scholars been quoted as saying "The life of a gentile to a jew is like the life of cattle to a man." that is what they believe...

But still... this sterilization thing is not a problem. These people do breed too fast and they do not contribute to the society, so i can understand why the Isrealis want to limit the population. And secondly, they hate you, so why do you care what happens to them? They are are not black Africans, these Ethiopians are Jews. This is Jew on Jew racism.

Who cares what jews are doing to other jews in isreal?
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
^^^
No matter how profound your hatred for Ethiopians is, it still can not justify Israel action. Besides, the "These people do breed too fast and they do not contribute to the society" is a racist stereotype often used against black people living in rascist countries, if only u knew.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Plarp: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Well in the case of Ethiopians the steriotype is true... just because it hurts ppls feelings doesn't mean we should ignore he truth.
And i have no hatred for Ethiopians, i'm being unbaised. You need to grow up, why are you people getting so worked up because jews are sterilizing other jews? dont black ppl have more important issues to worry about?

And I'm not trying to justify the isrealis actions.. im just asking why do yall care? its not like they are killing them.. there are far worse things going on inside Nigeria.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by cfours: 2:40am On Jan 31, 2013
Maple: ^^^
No matter how profound your hatred for Ethiopians is, it still can not justify Israel action. Besides, the "These people do breed too fast and they do not contribute to the society" is a racist stereotype often used against black people living in rascist countries, if only u knew.

I agree.
Also, the Israeli word for blacks is "cushi" or "kushi" which roughly translates to "Nigg.er"
SMH.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 31, 2013
Plarp:

And I'm not trying to justify the isrealis actions.. im just asking why do yall care? its not like they are killing them.. there are far worse things going on inside Nigeria.

You mean, u sat on your computer, typed at least 1000 words just to ask us why we all care about people sterilyzing other people, abi? Yeah, I get it grin
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Plarp: 3:51am On Jan 31, 2013
c.fours:

I agree.
Also, the Israeli word for blacks is "cushi" or "kushi" which roughly translates to "Nigg.er"
SMH.

That sounds like Cushite, which i think was the biblical name for Ethiopians. Cush was the kingdom south of Eygpt

Who ,btw, also have a special words for blacks that they often used when they traded slaves to the Middle East. Its called Amia... it litterally means "sub-human"
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Plarp: 3:56am On Jan 31, 2013
Maple:

You mean, u sat on your computer, typed at least 1000 words just to ask us why we all care about people sterilyzing other people, abi? Yeah, I get it grin
im not trying to insult you dude... but you have the brain of a baby monkey. tongue

Did you read the article? That lady said she was suprised that she only had "1 kid in 3 years" does that sound like a bad thing to you? How many kids did she expect to have in 3 years, 6? 2 per year abi?

They reproduce like rabits, this is free birth control. grin
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2013
^^^

Thanks, but only a fool wouldnt see the hypocrisy in you. grin

1 Like

Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by cfours: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2013
Plarp: That sounds like Cushite, which i think was the biblical name for Ethiopians. Cush was the kingdom south of Eygpt

Who ,btw, also have a special words for blacks that they often used when they traded slaves to the Middle East. Its called Amia... it litterally means "sub-human"

yea Ni.gger is also a corruption of the word Negro which was originally the word for the color black.
http://www.jamesrgrangerjr.com/2012/02/29/black-people-in-israel/

you seem not to get the point.
All people in this world are prejudiced that's a fact. but you can't point fingers at anybody when four fingers are pointing at you. That's actually the whole point of this thread. Such behavior smacks of...*drum roll* ...hypocrisy.

hy·poc·ri·sy
/hiˈpäkrisē/
Noun
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by cfours: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2013
Plarp: im not trying to insult you dude... but you have the brain of a baby monkey. tongue

Did you read the article? That lady said she was suprised that she only had "1 kid in 3 years" does that sound like a bad thing to you? How many kids did she expect to have in 3 years, 6? 2 per year abi?

They reproduce like rabits, this is free birth control. grin

well the point is:
they are free to sterilize others. yea the women choose to immigrate there.
but they should not complain about others sterilizing them. I'm tired of hearing about jewish holocaust or anti-semitism when I turn on the news and see them bombing palestine and sterilizing african women. sheesh tongue
you can no longer claim yourself as a victim when you have turned into an oppressor.

do they think that we are blind.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by cfours: 6:06am On Jan 31, 2013
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-to-demand-apology-for-anti-semitic-netanyahu-cartoon/

muslims are savages according to Jews. LOL.
this was a public jewish campaign last summer
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Plarp: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2013
c.fours:

yea Ni.gger is also a corruption of the word Negro which was originally the word for the color black.
http://www.jamesrgrangerjr.com/2012/02/29/black-people-in-israel/

you seem not to get the point.
All people in this world are prejudiced that's a fact. but you can't point fingers at anybody when four fingers are pointing at you. That's actually the whole point of this thread. Such behavior smacks of...*drum roll* ...hypocrisy.

hy·poc·ri·sy
/hiˈpäkrisē/
Noun
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Look. Don't try to paint me as one of those jew butt kissers. I Know exactly what is going on here.

My only point is, there is no reason for us to be upset about them sterilizing other jews. It is not a black issue. Do not put words in my mouth and do not try and change my arguement.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Plarp: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2013
I said it before, and ill say it againt.. the jews are the most racist people on the planet. They were even caught doing experients on African Americans in the U.S. I'm not here to defend isreals actions, im just pointing out that this particular incident is not our problem.
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by tomakint: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
berem: it is not a small something! I am still proud of my country no matter the situation we are in.I rather become a tomato seller in my country than being subjected to racist abuse in another man's country. sad sad

Dats why I dig this babe, she is down to earth, not minding anyone's feelings, because she is 'original' that's my berem wink
Re: Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Plarp: I said it before, and ill say it againt.. the jews are the most racist people on the planet. They were even caught doing experients on African Americans in the U.S. I'm not here to defend isreals actions, im just pointing out that this particular incident is not our problem.
What kind of experiment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu / Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls / Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.