Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos (11610 Views)

34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered / Spanish Police Smash Nigerian Prostitution Ring / N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Kingslaw(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2013
No where wey bad thing no dey.we should learn to do what is right to gain good names cuz its better than money.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Napolitano(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2013
I like this thread. No tribalist can use it as an excuse to lambast the other tribe cos these criminals all come from the major tribes.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by ChyV(f): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Maxymilliano: The police in Lagos have smashed a fake currency printing syndicate, arresting five suspects.

The syndicate, which specialized in printing local and foreign currencies, has allegedly been operating for about five years.

Femi Jacob, Ramon Adeoye, Akeem Ayodabo, Isaka Usman and Onyeka Ibe, were paraded yesterday at the Command Headquarters in Ikeja, by the Commissioner of Police, Umar Manko.

Jacob and Ayodabo are said to be printers heading two of the syndicate’sbranches. Ibe is suspected to be their client, who used fake and original currencies to buy electronic products, which he sells in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Adeoye was described as a distributor of fake currencies, which he supplies to Bureau de Change operators within and outside the country. Usma reportedly helped Ayodabo to print and distribute the fake currencies.

Over N100 million worth of fake currencies, including US dollars, pounds sterling, euros and Ghanaian cedis, were recovered from the suspects. Also recovered were 22 fake currency printing and one cutting machines.

Parading the suspects, Manko said the officer-in-charge of the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS), Mr Abba Kyari, a Superintendent of Police (SP), got wind of the syndicate’s operation at 6 Ogunlana Street, Alagbado, a Lagos suburb.

He said Kyari led SARS operatives to the place where surveillance was mounted and Femi and Ramon arrested. He said Femi took the police to Ikorodu where they arrested Usman and Ayodabo.

Femi, who confessed to being a smuggler before joining the syndicate, told The Nation that he sells a bundle of fake N100, 000 for N3,000, and one bundle of fake $100 for N4000. He said he started the illegal business about three years ago and has made “a lot of money from it”.

He said: “When any currency is given to you, pour water on it. If it is fake it will tear immediately. If you do not have water, use your saliva. You can also find out if it is fake by squeezing and dropping it on the table, it will not remain squeezed if it is fake.”

According to him, he used to be a printer until somebody introduced himto the fake currency business.

“The first business we did we made so much money and that was why I remained in the business”, he said, adding that one of his distributors, Mallam Ibrahim, a Bureau de Change operator, is at large.

Ibe said he was duped by some fake money launderers who later introduced him to the illegal business.

He said: “I was duped by some people who came to my shop in Onitsha and bought all my goods with fake currencies. After going to the police for several months without any success, I met the people who duped me again and they decided to introduce me to the fake currency business”.

Ibe said in less than two months he recovered all his money and also made so much money buying goods with fake currencies.

He said he was arrested when he came to Lagos to buy another batch of fake currencies from his supplier.

“I did not know Femi had been arrested by the police. He called me from the police station and told me that he has new and more genuine fake currencies for sale. It was those currencies that I came to buy and was arrested by the police”, he said.

Manko said investigation was ongoing adding that the suspects would be charged to court soon.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/police-smash-fake-currency-syndicate/

they suspected Onyeka Ibe to be their client, how sure are they? (the police)
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by otumfour(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life:

I sentence them to 20 years in jail for just going to Ghana cedis that's not even on a global ranking.

grin grin grin grin its not global,yet, ur monkey brothers are printing it grin grin grin u poor boko pig, cry all u want niggarian goat.....truth is, never will a Ghanaian want to print fake naira...for wht wht is he coming to do in a tht fat gutter of urs, let alone print ur shixty currency....I piss on u boko goat grin ur overcorwded gen-fumes brain dey worry u abi....e no be me take ur electricity away na, e no be send boko come sleep wit u, e no be me give u them clueless monkey headed, fat nosrils having pigs u call leaders, ur an ape, a dog tht eats from my bin.....stfu before I send ur sisters packing from my beautiful country Ghana....kwasia'ba'kwa

remember otumfour anytime u get to tht nasty looking thing u call a filling station (am sure they even fetch the fuel wit buckets grin grin *naija for u*) to buy fuel for ur furk'd up gen-set, muthafurka....enjoy uninterrupted electricity for 5hrs before approaching my fineself.... grin grin grin grin

honeypie143:

If you're not mad tell me the reason curve 3 doesn't sell well in ghana? Simple cos it has no flash so if you snap your black face won't show so i expect your brain to be black too
They printed worthless cedis you're not happy? Have you forgotten that 5000 cedis is just 50 naira in nigeria bomboclark?

tht joke was weak tho....anyways, why y'all try to pass around tht black joke keeps cheesy tickling me, grin grin grin u forget say ur obasanjo himself, is the closest thing to a monkey abi grin grin grin...ugly boko haramic monkeys tryna pose cool....if ur tht fine lets see ur pixy grin grin grin ugly tin forming fineness behind his 1992 hp pc, ur lucky ur electricity lasted tht long as u were typing tht crap up there....

monkeys

Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by honeypie143: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin its not global,yet, ur monkey brothers are printing it grin grin grin u poor boko pig, cry all u want niggarian goat.....truth is, never will a Ghanaian want to print fake naira...for wht wht is he coming to do in a tht fat gutter of urs, let alone print ur shixty currency....I piss on u boko goat grin ur overcorwded gen-fumes brain dey worry u abi....e no be me take ur electricity away na, e no be send boko come sleep wit u, e no be me give u them clueless monkey headed, fat nosrils having pigs u call leaders, ur an ape, a dog tht eats from my bin.....stfu before I send ur sisters packing from my beautiful country Ghana....kwasia'ba'kwa

remember otumfour anytime u get to tht nasty looking thing u call a filling station (am sure they even fetch the fuel wit buckets grin grin *naija for u*) to buy fuel for ur furk'd up gen-set, muthafurka....enjoy uninterrupted electricity for 5hrs before approaching my fineself.... grin grin grin grin

tht joke was weak tho....anyways, why y'all try to pass around tht black joke keeps cheesy tickling me, grin grin grin u forget say ur obasanjo himself, is the closest thing to a monkey abi grin grin grin...ugly boko haramic monkeys tryna pose cool....if ur tht fine lets see ur pixy grin grin grin ugly tin forming fineness behind his 1992 hp pc, ur lucky ur electricity lasted tht long as u were typing tht crap up there....

monkeys

Buhahahaha we're monkey no doubt but wtf are you bamboo our electricity is bad boko haram diz boko haram dat nd ur electricity is perfect oh remind how many states do you have in ghana the last time i checked your whole country is just like a canteen here in nigeria and bamboo girls bangs anyhow you know what your people are very good about here producng herbal mixture
Wtf are now trying to prove mofo ur fucking currency is nothing mehn u shud be thanking god this is in d frontpage so ur currency will be popular small ugly dicksucking mofo
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by honeypie143: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2013
otumfour:

monkeys

Buhahahaha we're monkey no doubt but wtf are you bamboo our electricity is bad boko haram diz boko haram dat nd ur electricity is perfect oh remind how many states do you have in ghana the last time i checked your whole country is just like a canteen here in nigeria and bamboo girls bangs anyhow you know what your people are very good about here producng herbal mixture
Wtf are now trying to prove mofo ur fucking currency is nothing mehn u shud be thanking god this is in d frontpage so ur currency will be popular small ugly dicksucking mofo

Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Leadn(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2013
honeypie143:

If you're not mad tell me the reason curve 3 doesn't sell well in ghana? Simple cos it has no flash so if you snap your black face won't show so i expect your brain to be black too
They printed worthless cedis you're not happy? Have you forgotten that 5000 cedis is just 50 naira in nigeria bomboclark?

That was then... now 101NGN = 1 Ghana Cedis... all thanks to our criminal minded government and their wise people who chose to kill all the idiots in power and cleanse their land...
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by manny4life(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
otumfour:

monkeys

LOL... This is coming from a known fuctard, you call boko like your life depended on it. At least Nigeria is committed to fighting that's why we're in MALI, as for your own nation, what did you commit? Let me guess, kenke swollen over-sized heads and ugly farted faces.

While you're pissing on your head, don't forget to take a knife and go hang yourself. You're so much bothered about what goes on in Nigeria. You're right, Ghana man cannot do it because you know why, Ghanian men are WOMEN. Forget the dingaling, they are women, most of them don't have the technical know-how nor the intelligence to even think. When a woman barks, they take to their heels... haha, NEVER COMPARE NAIJA MEN TO WOMAN WRAPPER. That's an abominable offense.

You're talking of electricity, haha, your problem is that you're so blinded that even a bat can see beyond you. Continue making mockery why Nigeria is on the move.... hehe, there's a rare disease out that very common amongst gaynians and it's called jealousicitis just like appendicitis, it distorts the human brain to function, limiting their ability to use their brains to compete... hope/pray it don't kill you.

Calling us monkey? Lol, have u looked into the mirror lately? Go and take a poll between Nigerians and gaynians and then ask them who's dark and fugly amongst the two, haha, the results are VERY CLEAR.

1 Like

Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by oldave: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lol @ this :"He called me from the police station and told me that he has new and more genuine fake currencies for sale. It was those currencies that I came to buy and was arrested by the police”, he said.

Wondering if there is anything like genuine fake currencies,funny criminals.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by honeypie143: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin grin
manny4life:

LOL... This is coming from a known fuctard, you call boko like your life depended on it. At least Nigeria is committed to fighting that's why we're in MALI, as for your own nation, what did you commit? Let me guess, kenke swollen over-sized heads and ugly farted faces.

While you're pissing on your head, don't forget to take a knife and go hang yourself. You're so much bothered about what goes on in Nigeria. You're right, Ghana man cannot do it because you know why, Ghanian men are WOMEN. Forget the dingaling, they are women, most of them don't have the technical know-how nor the intelligence to even think. When a woman barks, they take to their heels... haha, NEVER COMPARE NAIJA MEN TO WOMAN WRAPPER. That's an abominable offense.

You're talking of electricity, haha, your problem is that you're so blinded that even a bat can see beyond you. Continue making mockery why Nigeria is on the move.... hehe, there's a rare disease out that very common amongst gaynians and it's called jealousicitis just like appendicitis, it distorts the human brain to function, limiting their ability to use their brains to compete... hope/pray it don't kill you.

Calling us monkey? Lol, have u looked into the mirror lately? Go and take a poll between Nigerians and gaynians and then ask them who's dark and fugly amongst the two, haha, the results are VERY CLEAR.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
aryzgreat:

U can single out only Ibe while leaving d 3 from ur tribe and 1 aboki. U nid to grow up dude! D pple u started this stuff with have all grown up. D likes of Ezeuche have withdrawn from this and face his future but u dunce dat sleep and troll around NL have refused ur madness to be cured. Get a life for once! U don't have job?
+1000 hugs and kisses kiss smiley smiley
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by oldave: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lol @ this :"He called me from the police station and told me that he has new and more genuine fake currencies for sale. It was those currencies that I came to buy and was arrested by the police”, he said.

Wondering if there is anything like genuine fake currencies,funny criminals.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeypie143:

chei! you don finish Ghana people. grin grin
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by manny4life(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: chei! you don finish Ghana people. grin grin

These Ghanian person never seem to mind his own damn business.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeypie143:

hahahahahaha! oh boy shey nepa take light for that boy face? na only teeth and eyes i dey see o! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life:

watch out for the invasion of Ghanians on this thread! grin grin
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by manny4life(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: watch out for the invasion of Ghanians on this thread! grin grin

I already know, they jerk off to anything "NIGERIA"...
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by LagosBoi2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ otunfurk

see this mumu, d finest ghanian should come out and contest with obj, if halogen no dey ur man no go show. The last time i saw ghanians here they were selling herbal mixure and banku for bus'stop. Have you seen any ghanian living good in Nigeria no but you can count enuf naija boys not men, riding on your girls and mothers, living in your luxury apts there and fucking running your economy. No matter how poor Borno state can be, it can never be as poor ghana. We are Nigerians we are known to be strong and great.

come here and you will collapse on the road, a poor man here can surely feed ur gully as.s non stop.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by free13: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Maxymilliano: The police in Lagos have smashed a fake currency printing syndicate, arresting five suspects.

The syndicate, which specialized in printing local and foreign currencies, has allegedly been operating for about five years.

[b]Femi Jacob, Ramon Adeoye, Akeem Ayodabo, Isaka Usman and Onyeka Ibe[/b], were paraded yesterday at the Command Headquarters in Ikeja, by the Commissioner of Police, Umar Manko. /

Federal Character.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by LagosBoi2(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life:

i suggest they shd be banned, anyway they have no ghanian forum as interesting as ours....ole....olojukokoro...awon omo shi...omo jati-jati.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by otumfour(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: chei! you don finish Ghana people. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin patting their backs won't change the fact; they've bn whooped by 1 man Ghana grin grin grin
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin patting their backs won't change the fact; they've bn whooped by 1 man Ghana grin grin grin

Pls, its ok, can u kindly step aside and let us return to the topic at hand.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by otumfour(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny how y'all passing around the black joke....

there's a dude on here wit the name paddy lo....this boko monkey used to diss Ghanaians abt how black and ugly they are till he loaded his DP one day.... cheii!cry cry cry, come see worworness @ d highest order wit furk'd up knuckles and shixt...I won't be surprised if these monkeys making noise look worse......empty barrels... grin grin grin grin ugly tins suffering and luffin grin grin grin grin....
See little monkeys of boko haramites grin grin grin, paddy lo ended up vanishing after I had exposed his generator using arrz, who knows, he's prolly here grin grin grin grin

meet PADDY LO

Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by otumfour(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lagos_Boi: @ otunfurk

see this mumu, d finest ghanian should come out and contest with obj, if halogen no dey ur man no go show. The last time i saw ghanians here they were selling herbal mixure and banku for bus'stop. Have you seen any ghanian living good in Nigeria no but you can count enuf naija boys not men, riding on your girls and mothers, living in your luxury apts there and fucking running your economy. No matter how poor Borno state can be, it can never be as poor ghana. We are Nigerians we are known to be strong and great.

come here and you will collapse on the road, a poor man here can surely feed ur gully as.s non stop.

lagosboy grin grin grin grin grin, I suggest u stfu wit tht stanky odour coming out ur mouth....ur name alone gives u up, u prolly living in some furk'd up stanky hood in lagos, typing from a 1993 nokia fone tht ur charging by the roadside cuz u ain't got lights in the house, yes, am told charging fones is the new business out there grin grin grin,.... grin grin grin grin grin

some nigerians ehn; aka: suffering and smiling, aka: boko's, aka: monkey bleachers.....becareful oooo grin grin grin
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by otumfour(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeypie143:

hey boko monkey grin grin grin I guess tha shixt I posted hurts to tha point; u had to quote me twice abi grin grin grin grin grin thts the power of Otumfour.....I piss on boko's like u for fun

btw, wht are u tryna say wit tht pixy? grin grin grin grin for all we know, tht be u......aspiring bleacher ehn..... grin grin grin grin, jus take a look @ ur actors and actresses, how they tend to change in skin color, to the point, Mercy Johnson, as black as she is, has started bleaching too....nawa for una oooo
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by Abbey2sam(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
You guys Are just condemning this guys,its condition that push them to it, and sincerely some pple will gladly join if they know where to join.

I'm not justifyin their action,
I'm just saying
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by otumfour(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

berem: watch out for the invasion of Ghanians on this thread! grin grin

see this boko b!tch oooo.....I bet u bleaching too ehn.....kwasia' baaa

btw, some of u nigerian women actually take pills to lighten ur skin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wtf is wrong wit u boko monkeys huh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBv_MZ0pvWI?version=3&hl=en_US
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by chrisxxx(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
If there was a crime, if u dont see Segun, u will see Chidi or both of them. u hardly see Ahmed despite being an active member in the tripartite relationship.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by ismhab(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
WAZOBIA
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by babaowo: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
gboss4sure: Everybody loves money be it igbo, hausa and yoruoba. If you talk say you no like money then make you die in poverty. Thank God they were caught but is not going to sound as a warning to people as even this news will make some people to start looking for a way to join the biz. Thats the condition of naija. Even the banks do mix fake currency atimes.
u right!
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see this boko b!tch oooo.....I bet u bleaching too ehn.....kwasia' baaa

btw, some of u nigerian women actually take pills to lighten ur skin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wtf is wrong wit u boko monkeys huh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBv_MZ0pvWI?version=3&hl=en_US
You're begining to talk too much for a guy. Making u appear lady-like. You're not a female, are u?? Leave all the excess talk to the market women. Yakity yakin, like you're a 12 year old girl.
Re: Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos by maskid(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
abeg make una tell mi which triBE plenty pass for here?. if na the oda tribe e b we no for hear word. i hope NL'ders now know that crime is even ly distributed in this country. so let no one POINT ACCUSING FINGERS ON tribe IN the future (make i no break person head)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar On Child Marriage / Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 / NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.