Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation (6656 Views)

EASY WAYS FOR BUHARI TO ERADICATE BIAFRA / APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande / How To Eradicate Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
aribisala0:
Na so naa grin grin
male and female too! just to confuse dem
Demdem Kwanu ??
i have told you times without number that i am not Demdem! grin grin.we are two different people.he is male and i am female undecided undecided.i hope i wont repeat this statement. angry angry
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Please what is wrong with my pictures illustrating the public shaiting in Lagos?
Why the overzealousness
Is this not Lagos again
Abi u wan make I call am Enugu for the pictures to stay
?
This is Lagos
Period
If you don't want comments on the thread,kukuma delete the whole thread
If Lagosians didn't shait indiscriminately like goats,there will be no need for a law banning public shaiting and that shaiting by Lagosians is being demonstrated in the pictures below.
Who is uncomfortable with it
If anybody is having guilty conscience deal with it but don't censor posters who have done nothing wrong

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi: Please what is wrong with my pictures illustrating the public shaiting in Lagos?
Why the over zealousness n his bread?
Is tis not Lagos again
Abi u wan make I call am Enugu for the pictures to stay?
This is Lagos
Period
abeg call am Enugu o! we all know its lagos.the facts cant be hidden.you can see for yourself all the hidden posts. angry angry why did the thread make front page in the first place? is lagos the only state where people defaecate publicly? smh... angry angry
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: abeg call am Enugu o! we all know its lagos.the facts cant be hidden.you can see for yourself all the hidden posts. angry angry why did the thread make front page in the first place? is lagos the only state where people defaecate publicly? smh... angry angry

There is a picture of dead bodies after an accident at Nkpor
Dead bodies floating in a river and someone is offended by public shaiting on a public shaiting thread?
Rubbish
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Obiora4life: Bia baby,

His HRH OAM4J will ban you, stop putting up these picture... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Btw, that picture is the epitome of NASTY and DISGUSTING.

The guy is a silent tribalist
Are the pictures descriptive of any tribe?
Maybe they really are,why else would they be deleted?
It is so glaring
What better way to describe the thread on the front page than with pictures?
Every blessed day we are bombarded with Fashola and all his glories
Maybe they expected us all to sing hail Fashola the champion of sanity
Shaiting didn't start after him and it won't stop with him unless he provides an alternative
Kpom kwem
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by petrov10: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
all these nylon poo shiters 'yawo shebi u hear wati fash' talk
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
BOA®:

ilugunboy, what have you guys turned this place into? I can't even understand what is happening here nau.

Egbon mi...some monkeys just turned an innocent govt action into a source of bashing the Yoruba race...but thank God the Mods are dealing with the issue even though they acted late...
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Afolabs101: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Aggrippa: so people still defeacate in the public on LAGOS?

YES!! I was in VI a couple of months ago on adetokunbo ademola st and one dude decides to squat and shit in in a bag on the pavement!! With pedestrians having to avoid him as he was doing his business. This is in the midst of billion naira real estate
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by geeez: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sometimes I'm amazed seeing people poo in street corners, bridges and even walkways when they can easily walk into an eatery, restaurant, mall or hotel and get it done for free. I think people should be educated on that
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Malawian(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
what is the point of this tread if everything is hidden? btw, i saw one guy doing his thang along that fashola expressway by coker junction. everybody in the car was just watching and the guy no just send. this was around 5 pm.
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by stylesco: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2013
Never knew people defaecate in the open in lagos state. Haven't heard of this happen anywhere else.
What kind of people would do such??
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by OgidiBoy(m): 3:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Some people come on NL to start thread, some come on to read and post their opinions on issues. I come on NL to get my Nigerian news and

read some of people's opinions on issues, but these days it seems like every thread I click on most of the posts are hidden. Are

People not allowed to voice there opinions anymore.This is starting to smell like a dictatorship. I understand the Mods are trying to

clean out the tribal nonsense that was taking over NL, but at the same time you Mod are making this place so freaking boring and dead.

I'm sure not all the hidden posts on this thread were all tribal in nature. Mods you guys need to chill out a little before you

drive everyone away.
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by azpekuliar: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2013
Look Afam, close the damn thread! What difference does leaving it open make, when you've hidden 90% of the posts!

Nonsense!

***...walks out of thread, slams door...**

angry
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by dederocs(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Boyoorisha: LAGOS State Government has embarked on measures to eradicate defaecation in public places by adopting the Community Led Total Sanitation, CLTS, model.

CLTS model seeks to eradicate open defaecation and promote household latrine construction.

The CLTS approach is used globally for scaling up sanitation and has been piloted in Nigeria and found to be appropriate in scaling up sanitation with contributions of all stakeholders.

Commissioner for Rural Development, Cornelius Ojelabi, said yesterday, at a six-day Train the Trainers’ Workshop on CLTS held in Lekki, Lagos, saying government was adopting the model to eradicate open defaecation in the state, while government would concentrate on providing sanitation facilities in public places.

“The adoption of this model is sequel to the global and national successes recorded by the approach and our quest for excellence,” adding that the adoption would help to improve sanitary condition of communities in Lagos.

“Lagos State aims to be one of the top ten megacities in the world in terms of living indices.

“To achieve this noble desire, there is need to intensify efforts to scale up sanitation, most especially as a proactive measure to the report of WHO/UNICEF joint monitoring programme for water and sanitation which states that about 1.1 billion people in the world still defecate openly and that 81 per cent of the reported data is accounted for by just 10 countries in the world, of which Nigeria is inclusive,” he stated

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/lagos-to-eradicate-public-defaecation/
lot of criminal elements hide in the market stalls at jakande bus stop,along lekki expressway.some touts also-extort people there claiming to be opc.there is a slum on the other side of the road,opposite jakande bus stop-criminals are hidind behind the sawmill in igbara...lets exterminate touts,they pose both environmental and security risks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote To Build 1,000-bed Hospital In Kano / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG / Aba Riots: A Wrong Move BY The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.