Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian (1072 Views)

We Are Not Leaving Nigeria - Virgin Atlantic / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian by drlekan: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
Am a Nigerian living in South Africa, with Nig passport. A friend is inviting me to Australia. She's sponsoring the entire trip. I just obtained my SA work permit and am preparing for the trip. Am planning to spend 3weeks in AU. My questions are follows:

1. With a newly issued SA work permit, will AU embassy grant me a tourist visa?
2. Am applying to visit for 3weeks, will AU give me 3weeks tourist visa or the usual 3months?

Thanks you...

Twitter: @drlincolnNG
Re: Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian by samally: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
drlekan: Am a Nigerian living in South Africa, with Nig passport. A friend is inviting me to Australia. She's sponsoring the entire trip. I just obtained my SA work permit and am preparing for the trip. Am planning to spend 3weeks in AU. My questions are follows:

1. With a newly issued SA work permit, will AU embassy grant me a tourist visa?
2. Am applying to visit for 3weeks, will AU give me 3weeks tourist visa or the usual 3months?

Thanks you...

Twitter: @drlincolnNG

Please help me....I just track my application online...And the status is approved please can you confirm to me different between martime visa crew and normal visa...please see the attachment below
Re: Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian by drlekan: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
Check the link below sir, I hope the link below helps:

http://www.immi.gov.au/sea/mcv/about.htm
Re: Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian by samally: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
drlekan: Check the link below sir, I hope the link below helps:

http://www.immi.gov.au/sea/mcv/about.htm

thanks my dear brother
Re: Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian by ola2tu: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ drlekan, the Australian embassy will require certain documents to proove u will are really employed in SA to hold a SA work permit, also u must proove that u are on leave , and just wanna go for holidays, for the second questions, whether u apply for 1day visa or 5months visa u will be issues with a 6 months tourist visa, which is a single entry . Hope my explanation helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Enjoy This Us/european Weather In Nigeria / The Top 12 Most Photogenic Destinations In The World - In Pictures / BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airline Flight MH17 From Amsterdam Crashed In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.