Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Letters To A Stranger (A Nollywood Movie) - What Do Yu Think? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Letters To A Stranger (A Nollywood Movie) - What Do Yu Think? (1442 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letters To A Stranger (A Nollywood Movie) - What Do Yu Think? by protected: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2008
I watched the Movie and was really impressed have yu seen it? Genevieve Dazzled!
Re: Letters To A Stranger (A Nollywood Movie) - What Do Yu Think? by Damsel001: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2008
Genevive was okay, but for me the only person dat dazzled was that charming guy with piercing eyes, d dark dude, am trying to remember his name, cant now. I loved the part he said ' I send you pieces'. Dont know what fred was doing in the role he played, he looked more like Joke Silver's brother than son. He, in my view, was totally inappropraite for that role. Then the Ibru lady, she was okay, but blew her acting a bit out of proportion, she is just starting though and that wasnt a bad start.
Still dont know why Gene went for Fred in the film, if i were here, trust me, i ld go for the cute, charming, thotful, romantic guy. Whats the guy's name please?
On the over all, it was an okay movie, i score it 6, my friends from ghana and kenya are totally luving it.
Re: Letters To A Stranger (A Nollywood Movie) - What Do Yu Think? by theopops: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2008
The name you are looking for is Yemi Blaq.

I love the movie. It was so on point. I gave it an eight. Acting was good, the costume on point. Even the big and beautiful girl was funny. It was a nice movie.
Re: Letters To A Stranger (A Nollywood Movie) - What Do Yu Think? by Damsel001: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
Lovely.
Yemi Blaq.
Thats his name.

any idea if he is married? lol
just kidding
Re: Letters To A Stranger (A Nollywood Movie) - What Do Yu Think? by protected: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
Guys! yu need to see d movie, i believe there's hope in nollywood.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Script. / Watch HD Movies Online Best Website List / Foxlife TV Series On Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.