Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Please Lets Farm Our Way Out Of Poverty! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Lets Farm Our Way Out Of Poverty! (553 Views)

Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Lets Farm Our Way Out Of Poverty! by prosperityinno: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2013
Almost all the business giant we hears their name today started their journey many years ago, they were able to see what the future has in stock for them and they knew for them to partake of it, they will need to work toward it, even if God himself tells you, you are going to be GREAT, and go to fold your alms expecting to be great, I’m highly sorry for you!
You will need to work towards it and not just that, you work towards it promptly, as in you dive into any opportunity that will get you to your desired position in life.
Meanwhile of all the business people ventures into this days there is only one that pays most and is the oldest among all the business in the world, it has existed for more than 2000 years now, and getting more lucrative every blessed year, I’m not talking about business that get you waked up early and get you hooked up in the hold up and give you all manners of stress all through the day and later get you back into unbearable hold up on your way back home.
If you live your life this way and continue like that, your chance of getting to age 80 in life is very slim, the business I am talking about does not need your computer nor your PhD or masters, it doesn’t require your getting up early either, all it require is your ability to give it the little attention as may be needed, more so trusted hands can as well discover and join to help you in actualizing your set target in the said businessman talking about no other business but ………………FARMING!
Meanwhile you don’t need much money to start , for instance the major thing you need is the farmland and no matter the size of the land you will need, as a starter you wont need more than an acre which you can get at 100,000 for buying, 15,000 for leasing, for father info please call prosperity innovations on 07038695376/08094244008

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE- FACTORY PLOT / I Want To Register A Limited Liability Company, How Much Does It Cost? / Business Profit Boost Strategy- Pt1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.