Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? (3594 Views)

Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty / Can Nigeria Replicate China's Economic Transformation? - BBC / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? by Omokemesi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
On Saturday, July 24, 2010, Prof. King Clement Uwemedimo, an inventor and boss of Comandclem, affirmed that Nigerians would soon celebrate the exit of poverty from the country.        That was when he was contributing to Comandclem weekly live programme on Ogun State "Gateway Radio."                                I pondered over Prof Uwemedimo's affirmation and wondered how this could be possible "soon" when millions of Nigerians are presently living below poverty level.                     I later knew why the Comandclem boss said so.   That was when I learnt that Mobil had agreed to pay Comandclem accumulated Royalties of 227 billion Dollars.       This whopping sum is in respect of royalties accrued from 1999 for the use of a Special Anti Corrosive Paint invented in 1980 by Prof On Saturday, July 24, 2010, Prof. King Clement Uwemedimo, an inventor and boss of Comandclem, affirmed that Nigerians would soon celebrate the exit of poverty from the country.        That was when he was contributing to Comandclem weekly live programme on Ogun State "Gateway Radio."                                I pondered over Prof Uwemedimo's affirmation and wondered how this could be possible "soon" when millions of Nigerians are presently living below poverty level.                     I later knew why the Comandclem boss said so.   That was when I learnt that Mobil had agreed to pay Comandclem accumulated Royalties of 227 billion Dollars.       This whopping sum is in respect of royalties accrued from 1999 for the use of a Special Anti Corrosive Paint invented in 1980 by Prof Uwemedimo.                   To be frank, 227 billion Dollars cannot be regarded as a small amount in any part of the world.                       No wonder why Prof Uwemedimo has consistently promised to use resources from his invention to assist the Government and liberate Nigerians from abject poverty.  It is now certain that the 30-year-old dream of Prof Uwemedimo will be put to test when Mobil eventually start issuing cheques.            Can Nigeria celebrate the exit of poverty soon?      What should Prof Uwemedimo and his Company do to accomplish their laudable, patriotic and humanitarian mission of eradicating poverty in Nigeria?                       From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? by rlcanon: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hello Sir,

What is the latest update from Commandclem?

I have heard good news about my investment yet.

Could your reply via realcanonintlltd@yahoo.com

Jonathan
Re: Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? by Omokemesi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
Please visit "COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY" on Nairaland Forum for the latest. Thanks
Re: Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? by Chizin(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2011
@Omokemesi : Good Post, We are all waiting for the D-day.
God must surely see us through.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Open Paypal Account. / Procedure of Incorporating a Company In Nigeria / Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.