Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Get Adsense Cheque In Public Houses? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Cheque In Public Houses? (528 Views)

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 / Google Adsense Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Adsense Cheque In Public Houses? by Charley9999: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2013
I was just wondering...I live in a rented apartment in a house that contains other tenants apart from me. So if I want to receive cheques from Google Adsense, how will the person delivering it know exactly who to give? I don't want my cheques to be delivered to another tenant because they will certainly open it and read it, and that is something I don't want to happen. I'd like the cheques to be delivered straight to me alone. Please tell me if this is possible and how I can ensure it happens that way. Thanks to anyone who replies.
Re: How To Get Adsense Cheque In Public Houses? by mrkels(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
The house/flat you live in have a particular distinct number right? So the post man would always go to the number stated on the cheque sent.
Also, your name is there on the letter and the messenger would request for you and only you before he drops this cheques, in an event where you won't be around he ll drop the cheque in your house(not your neigbours) with a relative or anyone he meets in the house. I have my google cheques delivered straight to my parents house as i opened the account while i was still living there and the man who brings it always asks for me and when he doesnt see me drops with my mom. I no longer live there now but my cheques are still sent there, dont want to go through the hassles of changing address for now.
Re: How To Get Adsense Cheque In Public Houses? by Charley9999: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2013
Thank you very much for your reply. My flat has a distinct number, so I think I'll just add that number in my Adsense address. Thanks again :-)
Re: How To Get Adsense Cheque In Public Houses? by mrkels(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^ UWC...

(1) (Reply)

The First And Best Africa's Social Web Africacling / Content Management / Internet Advertising In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.