Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line (6030 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi To Launch Her Clothing Line / Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016 / Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by lugzii: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Don Jazzy just announced on his twitter page that he will be launching his clothing line soon. Also he is also looking for models. Interested?? follow his on twitter.

Source- http://topeorekoya..com/2013/01/don-jazzy-to-launch-clothing-line.html

Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by braine(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
From music to oil business to clothing line. Jazzy baba wanna make money all rounder. Good one. I hope it won't be too pricey though.
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by BashMe1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
I Like dis Man business sense gan. Kudos
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by warrior101: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
We are waiting...
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Pharoh: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Is the brand built up already to the extent of spreading it now into other areas and what is the overall message that this brand passes?
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
From music to selling of loya milk to selling of diesel from house to house and now clothing. . . .Very soon,don jazzy will start selling pepper,palm oil,Onion and crayfish + ugu vegetable.

I forsee a Mavin resaurant also.

Oski banj. . .sorry I mean its don jazzy again. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by momodub: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
thank baba jazzy cool
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by timpaker(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Make this guy check well ooo. not all artist have made it big in the clothing line biz in naija, ask Ini Edo, Rugged man et al. Btw: who is Don Jazzy's adviser?

#JustSaying

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by warrior101: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bash Me: I Like dis Man business sense gan. Kudos

Don't expect anything less from an Ibo man. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jack of all trade master of...??
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
It may intrest u to knw dat don jazzy is droping in ranks so his trying to invest and believe me his trampling on a Killer move. Practise wat u knw n gain knowledge of the unknown.
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by koolet: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Since Da invention ov Mavins, their release jst seems lyk an Advert'songz 2 Me.. They re missin sum Tin..
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Monzuur(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kudos baba
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by BashMe1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
warrior101:

Don't expect anything less from an Ibo man. grin lipsrsealed

Na Deltan O, point of correction
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by warrior101: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
koolet: Since Da invention ov Mavins, their release jst seems lyk an Advert'songz 2 Me.. They re missin sum Tin..

Maybe that's the plan afterall. It's business all the way my friend. Ask P. Diddy or even Seun Osewa...
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by jimmykeed(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
as i xpected.....
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by pboiskinpy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
K
#neexxxxt
#jux passing
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by warrior101: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bash Me:

Na Deltan O, point of correction

Yeah! Deltan Ibo...
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
warrior101:

Maybe that's the plan afterall. It's business all the way my friend. Ask P. Diddy or even Seun Osewa...

Mohit is better than mavin then.somebody is surely missing dbanj !
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by 80million1: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
really?
So fuc.king whaaaat?
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by warrior101: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Mohit is better than mavin then.somebody is surely missing dbanj !

What, Puff Daddy is better than the Latest him? Brother, please. smiley I miss Mohits too sha
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by vin4ever(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
He who fails to plan, Plans to fails . . I tink Don Jazzy plans wil brighter his future (offsprings)
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Akshow: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Clothin lines by naija stars na big flop. I give am 2 months una no go hear this noise again. Naija are foreign designers freak even when there are better homemade substitute

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
warrior101:

What, Puff Daddy is better than the Latest him? Brother, please. smiley I miss Mohits too sha

How can you compare Diddy with don jazzy and Nigeria with the US ? Are you a learner ?
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by alaoeri: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Stick to music IDJA guess revenue isn't coming in like before.
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Maxdiamond(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mavin record,mavin nite club,mavin oil & gas and also mavin clothing line..it's don jazzy again.
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by brownlord: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
So i no see better thing go buy for market na DOn jazzy i go go market say i won buy, abi wetin em go name am, abeg make em park well jare, make e gpo start wholesale recharge card bizness or better still open phonebooth if em dey find bizness, no be only clothing line, why em no go begin sale okrika for onitsha

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Great idea! Fashion business is a money making machine in Nigeria, but is he willing to put in all the hard work because this is not like music business or entertainment which is fun all the way.
Putting up a fashion show alone is mind boggling not to talk of all the work that goes into designs and actual making of the apparels.
The reward are great though! Just ask Ralph lauren to show you his antique car collection and you'll know what I'm saying.
He should also not forget branding.
Check out Giorgio Armani in action. Same person, 4 brands.

Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
How much?
Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
timpaker: Make this guy check well ooo. not all artist have made it big in the clothing line biz in naija, ask Ini Edo, Rugged man et al. Btw: who is Don Jazzy's adviser?

#JustSaying

U DEY MIND D MUMU. WHO WANTS 2 BUYS HIS CRAP?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line by Bodmas06: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Who will buy the cloth? as for me oh he should count me out.can any good cloth come from him? No be okrika he too dey wear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Backside / OH EM GEEH!!!! Amber Rose Is So Pretty Without Makeup (see Photos) / Memo: Can Someone Please Tell Iyanya That Short Men Shouldn't Build Muscles On T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.