Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544413 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
tontons: my guy i dey watch una 4 3D. My hand dey pain me 2 type. All d same notin mega, our txt go enta by 2 wednesday tym n we go mit 4 NIMC HQ on d folowin sunday. Cheers

Amen brother!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
tontons: my guy i dey watch una 4 3D. My hand dey pain me 2 type. All d same notin mega, our txt go enta by 2 wednesday tym n we go mit 4 NIMC HQ on d folowin sunday. Cheers

Amen brother... I am pregnant with high expectation. I just came out from church, from a two hours praise and worship to God. It is already a settle issue. Oluwa is involve.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by emmysam2: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
albahafs: AM SORRY I GAVE A WRONG INFO, BUT THAT WAS WAT D STAFF DAT USHERD US IN SAID AFTER BEEN ASKED A QUESTION AS TO WHETHER OR NT ANODA BATCH IS COMING 4 D TRAINING. AFTER THE ACCREDITATION PROCESS, NT MORE THAN 200 TRAINEES WERE AROUND. FROM ALL INDICATION ODA BATCHES R COMMING. KEEP HOPE ALIVE. MAKE UNA BP NO RISE ABEG. I WONT BE A REASON 4 SOMEONE TO GO C A DR. ONE LOVE.

@ Albahafs, pls get your facts straight before you post. Your earlier posts that there wont be other trainiing batches was utterly incorrect and misleading. Pls its good u say your opinion is based on assumption if u cant authenticate it. Am glad you apologized for your earlier comment. It is rather unfortunate how this thread has taken childish and immature trend with the numbers of senseless posts emmanating. While i hv read meaningful and matured posts and contributions on this thread, i have also noticed very immatured and unwarranted posts that doesnt add value to this thread.
I was at the NIMC H/Q for my interview yesterday and i took time to ask the officials questions and made pertinent observations too. For one,the recruitment process (interview and training) is done serially according to states ... Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra etc.
The position of Registration @ Enrollment Officer is key for NIMC process and one that requires adequate training. In view of this fact, all candidates for that position like definitely undergo trainings. Mind you, not all positions will undergo trainings.
However, as many of you that applied for that position of Enrolment & Registration Officersyet to be called for Trainings, exercise patience and dont worry as you will most likely get your invites in the course of this week.
It is my opinion that very likely that virtually all those candidates for the position of Registration and enrolment Officer called for interview and Trainings have secured the NIMC job. (My credible Assumption). Permit me to use this medium to say Congratulations to you all for this position.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Cheval: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
westbuoi: Can anyone help out pls..Inputed my surname and exam no,clicked on view and print your examination slip..What popped up was INTERVIEW ACKNOWLEDMENT SLIP,but blank page..Its been loading since.Anyone with this experience,and what could it possibly mean..
t
This may b due to network problem but never mind cos d slip will not b requested since u ve d sms IV. Those shorlited their names r on d list check it out at d gate b4 u proceed to d hall to avoild panic. Make sure u read ya sms well cos d details on it r taken seriously. GD luck
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Omehn ehn, d room make sense die.....over sense dey worry d room....

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Otunba77: Got from a reliable source that the interview ended yesterday, they re starting the training preparation today and training follows tomorrow . I believe that comes to the end of all wahala and tension in Nimc, those who have been called for interview should intensify prayers to be called for training, while those who are still expecting to be called for interview should forget it and face whatever they re doing presently, NIMC is not the end of the world, what will be will be- that is the bitter truth , many are called but few were chosen says the bible, or anybody with invitee for today on the forum? Cheers
otumba abi wetin u call ursef, wich kind stupid source dey tel u say interview don close? Look NIMC has protocols incase u neva knw,ofcus I knw u won't knw. Once they they are thru wit d interview stage,they must update it on their portals.u wil c it. Mek shame catch u when they go invite anoda batch.bad belle
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kkon(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
seighabenz: Omehn ehn, d room make sense die.....over sense dey worry d room....
this is gud, hw abt food tins he also make sense?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by KrisJay(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
This NIMC recruitment process is the most credible government recruitment that I have witnessed in recent time. Those that were involved in INEC,NSCDC,NTA, NITDA etc will tell you. NERC has advertised but watch out what they will do. Fellow NLs, I have really enjoyed this tread. Those of us that have not been called for ITV of TRN should keep fingers crossed, there are still lost of opportunity. Together we will make it, God bless Krisjay,God bless NLs,God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
@seigha..no be small tin oo!! Abeg dem go feed una join?. NIMC una too much ooo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
@chichi2003..babe give us info from ur own angle as u dey abj now,u no dey rep us well oo!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Seighabenz said it b4 food join? He is tested,tried,trusted & approved.

Seighabenz do they need our credentials may be for sight seeing? Dat room is not bad enough......

Do enjoy every minutes of the Training....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
D rice wey dem giv us na gen gen....bt d quantity no reach.....make we dey see hw 2mao go b....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by juri: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
@emmysam2: 6:37pm. Pls in view of what one OTUMBA77 said , do you know if there will stil be invitation for interviews on rolls not yet called and when likely?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
gfullmoon: Seighabenz said it b4 food join? He is tested,tried,trusted & approved.

Seighabenz do they need our credentials may be for sight seeing? Dat room is not bad enough......

....dey dnt nid any credentials ooo......jst com wif ur chnge of wears
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by stolak: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
juri: @emmysam2: 6:37pm. Pls in view of what one OTUMBA77 said , do you know if there will stil be invitation for interviews on rolls not yet called and when likely?
u guys dont need to bother urself on rumor or self feeling of others. Who says the other roles not yet invited wil not be needed in the organisation? The fact is that they wil definately invite those other role even if na man-know-man(which i dont think NIMC will conpromise at this level). They cant just issue APl without interview. Make una just relax and enjoy the thread as more gist abt d ongoing training is being unfold by d nairalanders.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
gfullmoon: Seighabenz said it b4 food join? He is tested,tried,trusted & approved.

......dem no nid credentials....jst com wif ur cloths
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Bograd83(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
emmysam2:

@ Albahafs, pls get your facts straight before you post. Your earlier posts that there wont be other trainiing batches was utterly incorrect and misleading. Pls its good u say your opinion is based on assumption if u cant authenticate it. Am glad you apologized for your earlier comment. It is rather unfortunate how this thread has taken childish and immature trend with the numbers of senseless posts emmanating. While i hv read meaningful and matured posts and contributions on this thread, i have also noticed very immatured and unwarranted posts that doesnt add value to this thread.
I was at the NIMC H/Q for my interview yesterday and i took time to ask the officials questions and made pertinent observations too. For one,the recruitment process (interview and training) is done serially according to states ... Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra etc.
The position of Registration @ Enrollment Officer is key for NIMC process and one that requires adequate training. In view of this fact, all candidates for that position like definitely undergo trainings. Mind you, not all positions will undergo trainings.
However, as many of you that applied for that position of Enrolment & Registration Officersyet to be called for Trainings, exercise patience and dont worry as you will most likely get your invites in the course of this week.
It is my opinion that very likely that virtually all those candidates for the position of Registration and enrolment Officer called for interview and Trainings have secured the NIMC job. (My credible Assumption). Permit me to use this medium to say Congratulations to you all for this position.
tnx 4 ur info do u also observe maybe dey can still call enrol n reg officer 4 interview
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chichi2003: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please did the officials talk about making provisions for our feeding in the course of the training?cos am really famished and I dot think I can afford their menu list.pls urgent response
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Otunba77(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
@wordpad and kentblued or what did they call u people, I don't think I deserved the insult? What got av you to call me a liar or bad belle? On top wetin? Everybody is entitle to his opinion and freedom of expression is guaranteed but not derogatory. I take exception to that insult as l will never tolerate it.ok?truth is bitter, I don't think what av said is too much, the interview started April and it's been done daily till yesterday, why don't they continue today? This is the first day which they will not seat for interview since its commencement, and the next day is training, even by implication what does that mean? Even if they want to do another set of interview they must finish the trainings of the people on ground.... Common sense now, but I av it from reliable source, 100 percent reliable,. All the best, just don't give yourself hypertension .what will be will be, if the job is ours God will give us.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by funom2004(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
wao I just receive my training text from NIMC o...Am from kaduna State...it just entered now
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
By 2mao we go knw d correct arrngement 4 feeding......bt ryt nw na mai shai (indomie spot) i dey...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
funom2004: wao I just receive my training text from NIMC o...Am from kaduna State...it just entered now

9:24pm,HCP msg.REPPING D STATE.OLUWA IS INVOLVED

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by funom2004(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
thanks....dear @drlizzy...i wish the remaining nairalands goodluck
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Otunba77(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
stolak:
u guys dont need to bother urself on rumor or self feeling of others. Who says the other roles not yet invited wil not be needed in the organisation? The fact is that they wil definately invite those other role even if na man-know-man(which i dont think NIMC will conpromise at this level). They cant just issue APl without interview. Make una just relax and enjoy the thread as more gist abt d ongoing training is being unfold by d nairalanders.

Says who? A lady was invited for interview yesterday and she confessesd she didn't write the test. No be Naija we dey? Mind you those of us that attended the interview yesterday were managers and above cadre matured adults and we were given full respect by both the panel and documentation officers,
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ombute: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
maphed: For those living in abj,wld it be wise attending training from home......really hate mosquitoes and watery beans!
the accomodation is really okay.. NIMC really tried as per the accomodation.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
I ve bn crying since..o God I tank u. Got my txt msg exactly 9:44pm. Training comences 28th july. God u r merciful. Thank u soo much. @ the rest pls stay by ur fone oo...dey are reeling out txt msgs. Best of luck.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Engralfa(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hello house I jst got my training invite now, d training is 29th july to 10th august, am from Niger state. Gudluck to all awaiting theirs
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by funom2004(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Haba Nairaland...did nobody receive this second batch of training text...na wao o....please update lets see the composition of states called...me I rep. KADUNA...got my txt at about 9:26pm... grin cheesy
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kazola30: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
I just receive my invite for trainee...Baba God noni. I rep LASGIDI.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tolu4you: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
shiloh: I ve bn crying since..o God I tank u. Got my txt msg exactly 9:44pm. Training comences 28th july. God u r merciful. Thank u soo much. @ the rest pls stay by ur fone oo...dey are reeling out txt msgs. Best of luck.
watz ur state?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
funom2004: wao I just receive my training text from NIMC o...Am from kaduna State...it just entered now

Pls, do well 2 indicate ur Job role so that we can be very sure.. thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ombute: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2013

no need for credentials

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.