Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544456 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
alasuomowei:
If i tel u say no chance,space or vacancy to begin press phone or make noise during training, u go tink say na wash wash. No time 4dat... I no even get chance to toast one babe for fear of distraction.

Alas, U ehh, this ur 2 much talk go land u 4 trouble one day.. Hw far nw? u still try they squeez out time show up once in a blue moon. seiga them have been completely off 4 somtime nw. I just hope they r treating u guys fine sha.. Any Update as per other roles yet to be contacted. whats the latest info?? over 2 u...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thobbylawbarnk(m): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2013
Those wit certificate issues(incomplete certificate not fake) were not called for training(my opinion), i was told to submit some documents pry school cert to be specific but i send it thru courier to someone to help me deliver it to nimc hq, i confirmed two guyz have received the training invite from my batch one river and one lagos (my state). of course i still believe that i can still get training invite later, but until then i have to remain productive and forge ahead with my career. The very best lies ahead of us dont give in, dont give up the sky is never the limit airplanes always fly above it. cheers and goodluck in your future endeavours
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 4:02am On Jul 05, 2013
alasuomowei:
He who goes out at night to catch a glimpse at the sun would never see it until day break... My dear, day never break yet...
Guy u pass this one na.Day neva break no mean say u no fit tell person the nature of training like frm when to when,d facilitators,dress code,info on monthly pepper and how soon d jab go start after training.IMO,guy u pass dis level make we get info soon.Cheers
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by specie1980: 5:04am On Jul 05, 2013
thobbylawbarnk: Those wit certificate issues(incomplete certificate not fake) were not called for training(my opinion), i was told to submit some documents pry school cert to be specific but i send it thru courier to someone to help me deliver it to nimc hq, i confirmed two guyz have received the training invite from my batch one river and one lagos (my state). of course i still believe that i can still get training invite later, but until then i have to remain productive and forge ahead with my career. The very best lies ahead of us dont give in, dont give up the sky is never the limit airplanes always fly above it. cheers and goodluck in your future endeavours
Pls can u send ur number to me on 08183206505. I think we are in the same shoes. Thanks and will be expecting.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2013
thobbylawbarnk: Those wit certificate issues(incomplete certificate not fake) were not called for training(my opinion), i was told to submit some documents pry school cert to be specific but i send it thru courier to someone to help me deliver it to nimc hq, i confirmed two guyz have received the training invite from my batch one river and one lagos (my state). of course i still believe that i can still get training invite later, but until then i have to remain productive and forge ahead with my career. The very best lies ahead of us dont give in, dont give up the sky is never the limit airplanes always fly above it. cheers and goodluck in your future endeavours

you didnt submit it b4.i actually submitted affidavit of missing cert. for pry sch result.

pls if there is anyone that was called for training that submitted Affidavits should indicate oooooooooo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2013
people dat av been invited 4 trainin, pls indicat d role u apply 4. Is it reg n enrolment officer (state) or reg n enrolment officer (lg). Cos i tink they are only invitin reg n enrolment officer (state) 4 nw
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2013
drlizzy:
Guy u pass this one na.Day neva break no mean say u no fit tell person the nature of training like frm when to when,d facilitators,dress code,info on monthly pepper and how soon d jab go start after training.IMO,guy u pass dis level make we get info soon.Cheers

Gal I Tire o. I know for sure the Facilitator(s) should be KPGM-Dress code matter,personal effects,what the Training is briefly about or clue etc should've been as clear as Day break by now.

Any way sha may be we wouldn't understand till we get there-Lets give them more time & benefit of doubt.Is well!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2013
alasuomowei:
He who goes out at night to catch a glimpse at the sun would never see it until day break... My dear, day never break yet...
U guys r beginning to scare me oo! What's d big deal wih this whole training sef sad. Is it another screening process?? Have u pple taken oath of secrecy again like d interview??. Kai! I just tire for dis whole process joor. All I want to know is HOW R WE TO DRESS FOR THIS TRAINING?? Is it too much to ASKKKK Haba!!!! Anyway,mke I no too stress una,mine is still far,@least b4 28th I go don hear small info. Alas..face ur training n stop eyeing babes grin

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2013
dat is nt d issue,cos i knw a guy dat submited afidavit in place of pry sch cert n anoda in NL submited pry masta list sheet n notification of degree result but both were called. IMO, i tink dey ar tryin 2 change d msg sending format,so lets relax n b patience
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2013
had dat same issue sent mine via courier service 4 somebody 2 help me submit(an affidavit)
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2013
fidebona:

you didnt submit it b4.i actually submitted affidavit of missing cert. for pry sch result.

pls if there is anyone that was called for training that submitted Affidavits should indicate oooooooooo

It has nothing to do with affidavit of primary cert . Tontons is very correct.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2013
tontons: dat is nt d issue,cos i knw a guy dat submited afidavit in place of pry sch cert n anoda in NL submited pry masta list sheet n notification of degree result but both were called. IMO, i tink dey ar tryin 2 change d msg sending format,so lets relax n b patience
I submitted pry school testimonial not cert as my school's records office got burnt before most of us could obtain our certs, yet I've been invited for training. Varsity and sec school certs are the vital certs needed. This much was said during screening before interviews.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2013
adetowubo001: I submitted pry school testimonial not cert as my school's records office got burnt before most of us could obtain our certs, yet I've been invited for training. Varsity and sec school certs are the vital certs needed. This much was said during screening before interviews.
I'll want to believe that performance during interview overrides the issue of pry school certificate. There are people who went through sec school & higher institutions without any concrete formal elementary education who are in the employ of even multinationals.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2013
adetowubo001: I'll want to believe that performance during interview overrides the issue of pry school certificate. There are people who went through sec school & higher institutions without any concrete formal elementary education who are in the employ of even multinationals.
My sincere advice to those of you panicking about invites for training is to continue in prayer mode. I don't want to believe 300 or 400 enrolment officers would be adequate to cover this vast nation. More will probably be called. It's a matter of batches.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by playces: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2013
@adetowubo..can see u from ogun state. Congrats..wc LG are u from..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2013
playces: @adetowubo..can see u from ogun state. Congrats..wc LG are u from..
Ijebu North. And you?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kazola30: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2013
For dos who applied for enrolment nd registration officer (LG) that are panickin because of training msg, i don't think u need to...cos according to the DG that they planned to have a registration centre across each LG of every state...I believe if dis materialise deir will be light @ end of the tunnel...bt for nw I believe they only sent trainin invite to those who will kick start the programme. My prayer is that make NIMC nd all LG quickly reach a compromise so dat brain no go dey rust for house for those of us who have nothing to do right nw.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2013
kazola30: For dos who applied for enrolment nd registration officer (LG) that are panickin because of training msg, i don't think u need to...cos according to the DG that they planned to have a registration centre across each LG of every state...I believe if dis materialise deir will be light @ end of the tunnel...bt for nw I believe they only sent trainin invite to those who will kick start the programme. My prayer is that make NIMC nd all LG quickly reach a compromise so dat brain no go dey rust for house for those of us who have nothing to do right nw.

The post you opted for during the application process?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2013
(1) we were askd nt 2 discus d interview questn wit anybody afta d interview, so dat oda people wil nt take our chance. (2) people from states a-c got trn text on 26th of june 2 com 4 trn btw 1-13th of july (3) som people in no particula oda of state got their trn text on 30th of june n som oda receive their trn message on d 1st of july. (4) for d set of people in 3 above, som were ask to come btw 15-27th of july n som 29-10 of aug (5) guys dat are curently in trn (seighabenz n co), who were very vibrant av gone silence abt d trn. Guyz, pls link all dis 2geda n analys. I'll post my own view on dis later.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by specie1980: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
I still believe they will invite more for training and my hope is still high that i will get mine.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by LEvuls(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Have Faith in God Always if you are yet to be called interview/training...but meanwhile get something doing no matter how little it will help cure your worries.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
fatherfaith: (1) we were askd nt 2 discus d interview questn wit anybody afta d interview, so dat oda people wil nt take our chance. (2) people from states a-c got trn text on 26th of june 2 com 4 trn btw 1-13th of july (3) som people in no particula oda of state got their trn text on 30th of june n som oda receive their trn message on d 1st of july. (4) for d set of people in 3 above, som were ask to come btw 15-27th of july n som 29-10 of aug (5) guys dat are curently in trn (seighabenz n co), who were very vibrant av gone silence abt d trn. Guyz, pls link all dis 2geda n analys. I'll post my own view on dis later.
Hmmm...am trying to decode this but I really cnt for now! Will try n ponder on it more n get bk to u. Hmmm!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
fatherfaith: (1) we were askd nt 2 discus d interview questn wit anybody afta d interview, so dat oda people wil nt take our chance. (2) people from states a-c got trn text on 26th of june 2 com 4 trn btw 1-13th of july (3) som people in no particula oda of state got their trn text on 30th of june n som oda receive their trn message on d 1st of july. (4) for d set of people in 3 above, som were ask to come btw 15-27th of july n som 29-10 of aug (5) guys dat are curently in trn (seighabenz n co), who were very vibrant av gone silence abt d trn. Guyz, pls link all dis 2geda n analys. I'll post my own view on dis later.
IMO wat i tink ws, dey sent txt in alphabetical orda on 26th june 2 states A - C 2 report 30th n start trn 1st - 13th july, mayb dey found dat d msg did nt deliver 2 som pple timely n dey decide 2 send d msgs earlier n continously n in no particular orda of state, n dey did it on 30th nite n 1st mornin, n dey saw it wil nt wrk n dey pause d msg sendin n ar wrkin on a new msg sendin format. So lets relax frm nw til 11th d msgs wil enta our fones

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jadepinkett(f): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
kazola30: For dos who applied for enrolment nd registration officer (LG) that are panickin because of training msg, i don't think u need to...cos according to the DG that they planned to have a registration centre across each LG of every state...I believe if dis materialise deir will be light @ end of the tunnel...bt for nw I believe they only sent trainin invite to those who will kick start the programme. My prayer is that make NIMC nd all LG quickly reach a compromise so dat brain no go dey rust for house for those of us who have nothing to do right nw.
have u guys done interview, ie enrol nd reg officers (lg)
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by toju: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
shiloh: Hmmm...am trying to decode this but I really cnt for now! Will try n ponder on it more n get bk to u. Hmmm!!!
shiloh scofield i believe you..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
We may analyse every move by NIMC mgmt & speculate on the motives without arriving at a logical truth. 3 things I know will certainly suffice for anyone of us at d end of d whole process: performance, prayers & God's favor
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
adetowubo001: We may analyse every move by NIMC mgmt & speculate on the motives without arriving at a logical truth. 3 things I know will certainly suffice for anyone of us at d end of d whole process: performance, prayers & God's favor
In essence, here is my point: let's focus on performing excellently in training & back it with prayers rather than speculate on what we don't really know or have control over.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
adetowubo001:
In essence, here is my point: let's focus on performing excellently in training & back it with prayers rather than speculate on what we don't really know or have control over.
guy pls go wait 4 ur set trn day n allow we dat ar stil expectin
trn msg 2 b consolin oursef wit des opinion,speculatns,analysis etc while we stil watch n pray 4 our txt 2 enta as many of us in dis shoe has already perform excellently vry wel in d interview. And 4 ur info u n odas who hav recieve d trn msg had already bin employ b4 d trainin so no more screenin except u ar untrainable. So b hapi !
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
shiloh: Hmmm...am trying to decode this but I really cnt for now! Will try n ponder on it more n get bk to u. Hmmm!!!

My sis, what I deduce is that the elimination process is still on even at the training. How do one explain the sudden muteness of alaus and co in this thread? Remember part of their training message read thus ' you re hereby invited for further assessment'. Also if u can recollect Seighbenz told us before his sudden hibernation, on Sunday, we should improve on our typing speed and that it will come handy. They must have been told a lot about the recruitment process.( My observation) I am an HR expert in making and from the much I know about Human training, u don't facilitate a long hour training without at least an one hour break. So alaus and co can tell us they can't spare 5mins of their time to update us. Aside that, for nite okon, they no fit give us jest before they sleep.

My sister, it is well! For those still expecting their text message, no cause for alarm. The numbers invited so far, Can't cover the whole federation. I am on my to church and I will definitely thank GOD for all still expecting their text messages e.g Tonton, toju, e.t.c.

One love.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
toju: shiloh scofield i believe you..
Thanks sweetie!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

My sis, what I deduce is that the elimination process is still on even at the training. How do one explain the sudden muteness of alaus and co in this thread? Remember part of their training message read thus ' you re hereby invited for further assessment'. Also if u can recollect Seighbenz told us before his sudden hibernation, on Sunday, we should improve on our typing speed and that it will come handy. They must have been told a lot about the recruitment process.( My observation) I am an HR expert in making and from the much I know about Human training, u don't facilitate a long hour training without at least an one hour break. So alaus and co can tell us they can't spare 5mins of their time to update us. Aside that, for nite okon, they no fit give us jest before they sleep.

My sister, it is well! For those still expecting their text message, no cause for alarm. The numbers invited so far, Can't cover the whole federation. I am on my to church and I will definitely thank GOD for all still expecting their text messages e.g Tonton, toju, e.t.c.

One love.

My dear this is how I think d human mind works @ least from my OWN perspective. It might be that they r certain requirements that was expected from them when they got there and telling us about it might give us an edge over them. Its a normal human trait which everyone of us have,so I can't say I blame dem on dat one! On the other hand,since they r d first set,am sure the trainers are likely to drill n instill fear in them making it look like d training is a life n death thing and also a thing of competition,so dey will want to put in their best @ least to excel. This just goes to show dat,getting the TRN sms is nt d end,d end is when u receive ur APL. So I indulge all dose who r yet to go for TRN to give it their best shot when dey go there!. @tontons,how's ur friend doing now? Hope he is better. Pls tell him nt to think too much. I believe all dose still expecting interview n Trn sms will get it. Just ve faith..it will come. Best of luck to us all.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
tontons: guy pls go wait 4 ur set trn day n allow we dat ar stil expectin trn msg 2 b consolin oursef wit des opinion,speculatns,analysis etc while we stil watch n pray 4 our txt 2 enta as many of us in dis shoe has already perform excellently vry wel in d interview. And 4 ur info u n odas who hav recieve d trn msg had already bin employ b4 d trainin so no more screenin except u ar untrainable. So b hapi !
No vex if I've offended you with my humble opinion. And, like I've always said, you guys should remain expectant. Your invites for training will come soon. That, I'm very sure about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.