Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545928 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mamud3: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
is local govt codinator officer jnr been called,pls respond
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by shikshark: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
comrades on training please feed us with dress code, materials and procedure at least we that are expecting our trn i.v can still work on that. abi the training na BBA?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
shiloh: My dear this is how I think d human mind works @ least from my OWN perspective. It might be that they r certain requirements that was expected from them when they got there and telling us about it might give us an edge over them. Its a normal human trait which everyone of us have,so I can't say I blame dem on dat one! On the other hand,since they r d first set,am sure the trainers are likely to drill n instill fear in them making it look like d training is a life n death thing and also a thing of competition,so dey will want to put in their best @ least to excel. This just goes to show dat,getting the TRN sms is nt d end,d end is when u receive ur APL. So I indulge all dose who r yet to go for TRN to give it their best shot when dey go there!. @tontons,how's ur friend doing now? Hope he is better. Pls tell him nt to think too much. I believe all dose still expecting interview n Trn sms will get it. Just ve faith..it will come. Best of luck to us all.

My sis & Dafe u ple're right! Some thing is weird & really wrong somewhere which they think if we got to knw we'll have upper hand cos NIMC has intelligently call it further assessmt to make every Applicant serious & mute.

Alas has time to tell us he has no time to toast a gal,but for the Training matter NO TIME. I'll not condemn them o cos I never know whether the NIMC dumbness will call up wif me too.

So under this attitude''Everyman for himself,God for us all''. Let those going 4 Training next weekend arm themselves just like the days of Aptitude Test & Interview cos it never over untill it's over-Corporate Attire (though NIMC supposed to provide Training Kit like Polo,face cap,short etc to easily differentiate the Otondos frm the Atandas),ur credentials,writing materials etc might not be a bad idea.

ONE LOVE!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Am trying to figure out somethings..apology to dose still awaiting sms for interview n training. Its about the training! The sms states "you are hereby invited for further assessment via a two week training ". Further assessment is d sentence I want us to look into. From my own point of view,dis training will ve a lot to do with whether we will get our APL or not. Remember during d interview,d panels were scoring us as we answered d questions. The same thing will probably happen in d training,scoring mite be based on: Dress mode n appearance, How u comport urself,How well u can use d computer etc. Also,I think being a 2wk exercise,exam will be set for each wk to test ur level of understanding am nt too sure about dat. Finally,the competition might lie with the number of applicants from ur state(how u r able to compete n make urself outstanding) and dat will determine ur posting @ d end of d exercise. This is my OWN opinion o! But from d look of things,dis training is no child's play. So what do u guys think??
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
@gfullmoon...U r on point!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello house
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by princexo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Enuf of all these cacophony and hullabaloo of TRN brouhaha cum speculatns. It isn't doin us any gud rather making us get more apprehensive. Let those already undergoin trn tell us d true situatn of things so we knw were to focus our energy and if they're unable, @ least they sld be able to say so with cogent reasons. Finally for those of ur TRN and INT hopefuls, don't forget d place of God and ur Faith and if worse becomes worst, d employment landscape is still very much wide to absorb u.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
princexo: Enuf of all these cacophony and hullabaloo of TRN brouhaha cum speculatns. It isn't doin us any gud rather making us get more apprehensive. Let those already undergoin trn tell us d true situatn of things so we knw were to focus our energy and if they're unable, @ least they sld be able to say so with cogent reasons. Finally for those of ur TRN and INT hopefuls, don't forget d place of God and ur Faith and if worse becomes worst, d employment landscape is still very much wide to absorb u.
@princexo... Guy! Park well!!! @dandutse..thanks for d insight. It kinda corresponds wit wat I posted above. I can see dat they really has been an oath of secrecy on d part of d trainees cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by playces: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
the states presently in trainin are the A-C states if I'm nt mistaken.. So, Ow can a lagos applicant compete or ve an edge over over someone from bayelsa. Afterall, our positions are designated in our repective states. God that's been faithful till dis stage will definitely see us to d end. Btw, ow I go take comot for this traffic
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
playces: the states presently in trainin are the A-C states if I'm nt mistaken.. So, Ow can a lagos applicant compete or ve an edge over over someone from bayelsa. Afterall, our positions are designated in our repective states. God that's been faithful till dis stage will definitely see us to d end. Btw, ow I go take comot for this traffic
Obviously u didn't understand what I posted. The competition will be amongst the applicants from same states. Let's say dey invited 10pple from Lagos,den dey will compete btw demselves. Do u undstand now??
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Traininig mode
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Gd Evenin every one.. Hmmmm! I can see all sorts of analysis and insinuations. its all Gd! @ shiloh; I do not think the training will be that tasking nw. haba!! If its upto that, they wouldn't assigned training 4 just Enrollment nd registration officers.. However, I agree with u that they could still eliminate some people. some one who doesn't know some computer basics 4 instance will most likely not be taken.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
dandutse01: Gud evening houz, a friend of mine who is curently undergoing the training ping me that they are done with the lecture part of the training, they also had a test today, and by tomorow, they will start the practical aspect of the training, when I enquire more explanation from him, he refused t tl me. I hope this will help, concerning the dress code, he said u can put on the one you like, also he said they accomodate them in a hotel 2 psns per room, they wake up by 6:30am prepared and wait for a bus, which use to come by 9am convey them to the training site and bring them back to the lodge by 7pm, he also added that they give them food 4 times daily
THANKS THATS JUST ALL I WANTED.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
dandutse01: Gud evening houz, a friend of mine who is curently undergoing the training ping me that they are done with the lecture part of the training, they also had a test today, and by tomorow, they will start the practical aspect of the training, when I enquire more explanation from him, he refused t tl me. I hope this will help, concerning the dress code, he said u can put on the one you like, also he said they accomodate them in a hotel 2 psns per room, they wake up by 6:30am prepared and wait for a bus, which use to come by 9am convey them to the training site and bring them back to the lodge by 7pm, he also added that they give them food 4 times daily
THANKS THATS JUST ALL I WANTED.AND WHAT SO DIFFICULT IN PASSING OUT THE ABOVE INFO.THIS CERTAINLY DOES NOT AFFECT ANYONES CHANCES.WHAT WILL BE WILL CERTAINLY BE!HISSING
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
drlizzy:
THANKS THATS JUST ALL I WANTED.AND WHAT SO DIFFICULT IN PASSING OUT THE ABOVE INFO.THIS CERTAINLY DOES NOT AFFECT ANYONES CHANCES.WHAT WILL BE WILL CERTAINLY BE!HISSING
Babe...ur blood dey hot oo!! U wey no dey use CAPS writegrin grin. Pls let's nt blame those doing d training for now. We all have our strengths n weaknesses. It is well oo...mke I go do other things wink
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Organisational Strategy nd workplan: we r waiting 4 our APL.. anyone representing??
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
NIMC JOB – IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
NIMC JOB IS NOT FOR SALE.
DO NOT BE CONNED INTO OFFERING MONEY TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT IN NIMC.
REPORT ALL SCAMMERS TO SECURITY AGENCIES.
PLEASE, BE WARNED.

SIGNED
HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kazola30: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
flowbjones:

The post you opted for during the application process?
Sincerely, when I applied I didn't remember d position after a while but I received an invite for interview as Enrolment nd registration officer.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thobbylawbarnk(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
fatherfaith: (1) we were askd nt 2 discus d interview questn wit anybody afta d interview, so dat oda people wil nt take our chance. (2) people from states a-c got trn text on 26th of june 2 com 4 trn btw 1-13th of july (3) som people in no particula oda of state got their trn text on 30th of june n som oda receive their trn message on d 1st of july. (4) for d set of people in 3 above, som were ask to come btw 15-27th of july n som 29-10 of aug (5) guys dat are curently in trn (seighabenz n co), who were very vibrant av gone silence abt d trn. Guyz, pls link all dis 2geda n analys. I'll post my own view on dis later.
from what i can deduce from your analysis, more people will be called for training and selection will be strictly based on performance during training, lastly "reveal everything the training is all about and reduce your chance of being selected" my opinion.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
shiloh: Babe...ur blood dey hot oo!! U wey no dey use CAPS writegrin grin. Pls let's nt blame those doing d training for now. We all have our strengths n weaknesses. It is well oo...mke I go do other things wink
Not exactly and I'm not blaming anyöne really d issue is I know at this stage its still competive but no one is saying tell us what makes u less competitive.why say u dont have time but uve got one to post for frivolities ìf u ask me thats sheer nonsense.SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
drlizzy:
Not exactly and I'm not blaming anyöne really d issue is I know at this stage its still competive but no one is saying tell us what makes u less competitive.why say u dont have time but uve got one to post for frivolities ìf u ask me thats sheer nonsense.SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
I feel u girl! It can be really annoying. But then,he that wears d shoes knows where it pinches.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Modified
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
How delta state enrolement applicants won take competitive with enrolement applicants from abia state wa dey training already. If at all any competition dey, no be with u fellow state persons?

The matter tire me. Well I can't wait to be on d training ground next week to see things for myself.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
DAFE STEVE: How delta state enrolement applicants won take competitive with enrolement applicants from abia state wa dey training already. If at all any competition dey, no be with u fellow state persons?

The matter tire me. Well I can't wait to be on d training ground next week to see things for myself.

My brother! Dat might not completely b d case. Remember that in one of Seighabenz's post he said there is a possiblilty we might be posted out of our various states of origin. D matter sef don tire me. NIMC pls do and update ur website to show d recent stage in the exercise. This whole process is tiring sad
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by musain: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tenmen: 300 or 400 against 160million people, and they're still cutting 'em down?!
That's hard to swallow.

Gbam!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Congrats to all those who have received their TRN msg cheesy. For some of us who haven't received TRN msgs yet,just know Oluwa is Involved. Am wondering o, Is it possible that some of us still expecting might have been sent the TRN text message(30th june/1st July)and the message wasn't delivered(due to network issssh)?.

My own case: Woke up on 1st of july to discover that my Airtel line wasn't functioning. My line was disconnected due to the stipulated deadline for registration of all lines. I had registered my line 2wice before the deadline and was wondering how i was barred from receiving/calling/texting and the rest. I had to rush down to the nearest airtel office to register, Airtel later restored all facilities to receive calls and text messages later in the day(1st of july).
Am kinda confused o,NIMC abeg publish the names of those called for TRN o(I Rep Lasgidi).
We will all smile @ the end.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tenmen: 300 or 400 against 160million people, and they're still cutting 'em down?!
That's hard to swallow.

You are on track bro.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
shiloh: My brother! Dat might not completely b d case. Remember that in one of Seighabenz's post he said they is a possiblilty we might be posted out of our various states of origin. D matter sef don tire me. NIMC pls do and update ur website to show d recent stage in the exercise. This whole process is tiring sad

Tiring na understatement sef. @Shiloh,Congrats and sorry it came in late.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
flowbjones:

Tiring na understatement sef. @Shiloh,Congrats and sorry it came in late.
Thanks bro! I really appreciate. @Dafe...abeg no fall our hand wen u go nxt wk oo! Cos e be like say pple dey change once dem land for NIMC HQ
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
shiloh: Thanks bro! I really appreciate. @Dafe...abeg no fall our hand wen u go nxt wk oo! Cos e be like say pple dey change once dem land for NIMC HQ

One love all the way.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ DAFE STEVE : pls wen u get to ABJ u can alert those of us from the finger of God state lets know hw many of you are in the training we shall appreciate. cheers.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
fidebona: @ DAFE STEVE : pls wen u get to ABJ u can alert those of us from the finger of God state lets know hw many of you are in the training we shall appreciate. cheers.

One love all the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.