Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544609 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Haba training don finish na make una start to talk.Is there any penalty should one come say by 5pm or later than that for the stipulated 12noon.Please make una dey start to talk.SeighaBenz U FALL HAND BIG TIME
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
@All those CONCLUDING THEIR training pls do u have any info
whatsoever on the following:
-Salary?
-If one can come for a training batch other the one invited for?
-If one would be posted to a State other than his/her State of origin?
-Is there any penalty for coming late say by 5pm after the 12noon stipulated time?
-Any info on training allowance?
-What is the latest info now and when are u guys leaving?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
manifest1: @All those CONCLUDING THEIR training pls do u have any info
whatsoever on the following:
-Salary?
-If one can come for a training batch other the one invited for?
-If one would be posted to a State other than his/her State of origin?
-Is there any penalty for coming late say by 5pm after the 12noon stipulated time?
-Any info on training allowance?
-What is the latest info now and when are u guys leaving?
Abeg make una answer me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
manifest1: Haba training don finish na make una start to talk.Is there any penalty should one come say by 5pm or later than that for the stipulated 12noon.Please make una dey start to talk.SeighaBenz U FALL HAND BIG TIME
.....guy no reason am dat way......wen u ball in area u go understnd......untill den peace
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
seighabenz: .....guy no reason am dat way......wen u ball in area u go understnd......untill den peace
Shuo! My brother na cult?? Wetin we no go understand?. Even as I promise to give u coke n malt u still left me ur person hanging!! Ok oo..no wahala..on d 29th me I go tke my eyes see dat tin wey una see n no fit talk. But hope u buy kilishi come sha grin. @Alas..e be like say u b big man cos u no dey pik ur calls. Check ur call log..I tire for u.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
famuzy: wen u got somtin, u won't knw d value until u've lost it. If na 53k make dem invite me 4 training oooo...nimc i over....over like am.
Lol... I don't know why those dwelling on salaries didn't make proper research b4 deciding 2 apply in the first place.. How could one at this stage be complaining of salaries after having traveld very far for text nd interview. One should have known all the salary things b4 deciding 2 make those sacrifices nw...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
seighabenz: .....guy no reason am dat way......wen u ball in area u go understnd......untill den peace
Aleast answer some of my question na na wa u ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mowin:
Lol... I don't know why those dwelling on salaries didn't make proper research b4 deciding 2 apply in the first place.. How could one at this stage be complaining of salaries after having traveld very far for text nd interview. One should have known all the salary things b4 deciding 2 make those sacrifices nw...
The info on salary wasnt forth coming my guy
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mowin:
Abi o..remind us joor!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ seigh, how was the training? U guiz nw knw that getting the job doesn't mean its uhuru.. Nw u persive hw the future is gonna lk like... Hahaha...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
famuzy: Abi o..remind us joor!
WHEN PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED MOST TIMES ABOUT SALARY ITS COS THEY HAVE A CHOICE AND ARE TRYING TO COMPARE.THANKS
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
I KNOW SAY UNA SWEAR OATH OF SECRECY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT U CANT ATTEND TO SOME QUESTIONS HERE.IF THIS UNA SILENCE NA CULT THINGS THEN I'M NOT INTERESTED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
manifest1: The info on salary wasnt forth coming my guy
But its obvious nw.. Nimcee is a gov. Org. under the presidency. The least they could start with is 53k; the highest they could start with is 80k. So it has 2 be inbetween this range.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
shiloh: I won't trade words with u cos its soooo obvious we r not in d same class..while u r thinking of today am thinking of my tomoro(and there is a huge difference btw us and like u rightly said we r nt siamese twins and I shudder even with d thought of dat). Job security is important to me and not money,u know y cos am not HUNGRY and GREEDY. So u sef park we'll!!!!

one love my sister.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
shiloh: I won't trade words with u cos its soooo obvious we r not in d same class..while u r thinking of today am thinking of my tomoro(and there is a huge difference btw us and like u rightly said we r nt siamese twins and I shudder even with d thought of dat). Job security is important to me and not money,u know y cos am not HUNGRY and GREEDY. So u sef park we'll!!!!

@ all i just arrived Abuja for 2morro accreditation...i bless God for journey mercy.

@ shiloh my sister no mind that guy wa dey provoke u and others like me...but me never see you vex like this my sister.

@ all, it is not all about the salary. we should rather go down on our knees and thank God we are about to start a career in the civil service...a lot of bankers wish they have this opportunity. trust me after 7 to 8 years of your service to Nimcee, you will really appreciate God more for landing this job with the govt. We should not think of the now alone, but the future. most big directors in civil service today started their career in level 8 but today they are achievers in the civil service with fat salary and allowances and most especially with the hope that they will retire and still be earning pensions monthly in their old age.

sequel to the above, let us concentrate on making the NIMCee mandate a reality... for me i am fully ready and motivated to make this a reality in my state of primary assignment. watch out for my name in NIMCee,i am very sure it will ring positive bell in all Nimcee state offices and Head Quarters. So, weather 15k,35k, 80k or 150k monthly ,i am not bother, as far it is a Govt job and am ok. 2morro i will have big salary in Nimcee. sah na 53k the DG or NIMCEE STATE coordinator they earn today. last time i went for interview i saw his powerful official car with heavy security guys around him... so @ all first things first!

my sister Shiloh i share your view.

make i go baff and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
shiloh: Shuo! My brother na cult?? Wetin we no go understand?. Even as I promise to give u coke n malt u still left me ur person hanging!! Ok oo..no wahala..on d 29th me I go tke my eyes see dat tin wey una see n no fit talk. But hope u buy kilishi come sha grin. @Alas..e be like say u b big man cos u no dey pik ur calls. Check ur call log..I tire for u.
......babe abeg no vex......some wu is wu in nimc dey ere ooo so person no fit cough again......bt sha u'll understnd what i mean wen u get der.......n also i needed 2 concentrate on d training.....abeg make una no vex......
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by eastermaris(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013

Glad u finally found ur reasoning cap.U've suddenly realized we aint of same class.Good enough u wnt have to bother me again.If ur future is secured,u wnt bother living for D moment! U see y the world is so large? Am concerned abt d moni and not even seun the founder of nairaland can stop me from saying my concerns.
That u've got d etisalat free MB dsnt mean u shld quote all my post..i repeat,dey ur lane,we no be twins.
If u say am greedy,u aint far frm d truth...a hreat percent of humans remain faithful so long as temptation pass them bye! U probably a 2011 graduate..u need some more exposure in d real world to understand d dynamics of greed.
I dnt have to bother ur low brain with examples and a number of books on d true concept of greed. On been hungry...i can comfortably take good care of u,so long u needs are reasonable lol.
Child of a warpped generation who have grown protruding teeth without corresponding big lips to cover them! When nxt u wanna pick on someone,tink twice 'minor'
I love fed jobs,been working hard to get a good one and wld encourage my loved once to.For some slowpoke to insult me for expressing my dismay at d poor salary,its sickning. FIRS,CBN,NNPC,NHIS.....even NSCDC,NIS,FFC etc..ar't they all fed? D disparity in salary is alarming. For those who still dnt bliv its 50k plus,wait until apl starts rolling after d full 6weeks training. Its a very good start though,especially for shiloh and those who aint as "greedy" as me.
'

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

@ all i just arrived Abuja for 2morro accreditation...i bless God for journey mercy.

@ shiloh my sister no mind that guy wa dey provoke u and others like me...but me never see you vex like this my sister.

@ all, it is not all about the salary. we should rather go down on our knees and thank God we are about to start a career in the civil service...a lot of bankers wish they have this opportunity. trust me after 7 to 8 years of your service to Nimcee, you will really appreciate God more for landing this job with the govt. We should not think of the now alone, but the future. most big directors in civil service today started their career in level 8 but today they are achievers in the civil service with fat salary and allowances and most especially with the hope that they will retire and still be earning pensions monthly in their old age.

sequel to the above, let us concentrate on making the NIMCee mandate a reality... for me i am fully ready and motivated to make this a reality in my state of primary assignment. watch out for my name in NIMCee,i am very sure it will ring positive bell in all Nimcee state offices and Head Quarters. So, weather 15k,35k, 80k or 150k monthly ,i am not bother, as far it is a Govt job and am ok. 2morro i will have big salary in Nimcee. sah na 53k the DG or NIMCEE STATE coordinator they earn today. last time i with for interview i saw his powerful official car with heavy security guys around him... so @ all first things first!

my sister Shiloh i share your view.

make i go baff and sleep.
I dey feel u die my brother! Love d spirit. May God guide us all.Welcome to ABUJA cheesy
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ooops!!! *rantings of an old woman*. I touched a nerve yeah!!!grin grin. "BIG DOGS DON'T BARK". Abeg no get HBP becos of me oo no be me cause ur fustration for life..cos u go just die for notin.lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
seighabenz: ......babe abeg no vex......some wu is wu in nimc dey ere ooo so person no fit cough again......bt sha u'll understnd what i mean wen u get der.......n also i needed 2 concentrate on d training.....abeg make una no vex......
Who is who again!! Dem know our username be dat?? Na wa oo. Mke I go sleep o jare my brother cos some pple way e be like say dem don do for village wan come hunt me,and I no wan get nightmare dis night.cheesy
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
shiloh: Who is who again!! Dem know our username be dat?? Na wa oo. Mke I go sleep o jare my brother cos some pple way e be like say dem don do for village wan come hunt me,and I no wan get nightmare dis night.cheesy

Abj Touchdown cheesy,@Madamshiloh,We Love You!!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by diniguy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
e-fighting going on.

home movie... watch out for part two when level 8 APL comes in and part three,when we get to levels 12 0r 13 with the promotion package and fat salary and concluding part in old age when the joyful fat pension starts to roll in... hope this tread will still be running by then?

until then , no more e-fighting.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
@flowjbones..I see u my guy! How's Abuja weather? U guys should tke care of urselves..we r praying for u allwink
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by LEvuls(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
ComOo who be dis Old woman for here..mind u you don dey over step limits Oo!
We bin de communicate peacefuly b4 u come & we go de yawn peacefuly...
No cary ur Over hyp Ogbanje Spirit scatter our lovely trend.

In IM voice: weda na one naira weda na one million Nimc u got mi, Nimc u got mi.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
To all my friends here who believe in me, I say a BIG THANK YOU. Its cause of u guys I ve decided to chill and nt reply that derogatory post even when my fingers itches me togrin. Love u all and we will definitely meet @ d top God's willing. God never fails d patient and humble ones.kiss kiss *sprinkling postive energy on the forum*

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ Dafe nd other trainees, welcome 2 Abj.. U sure would enjoy ur stay cos the weather nw is very friendly.. God be with u all..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
shiloh: To all my friends here who believe in me, I say a BIG THANK YOU. Its cause of u guys I ve decided to chill and nt reply that derogatory post even when my fingers itches me togrin. Love u all and we will definitely meet @ d top God's willing. God never fails d patient and humble ones.kiss kiss *sprinkling postive energy on the forum*

Wisdom is profitable to direct...we love you too.

any nairalander in the second batching training who wish to press his or her cloths any of the days in the two weeks should call me... i carried pressing iron along ... no nairalander should waste his/her money on any laundry man... pls na free, all in the spirit of one love. call as from 2moro evening to get my room details. follow this tread my number is somewhere.

once again, it is free.

one love.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thobbylawbarnk(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

any nairalander in the second batching training who wish to press his or her cloths any of the days in the two weeks should call me... i carried pressing iron along ... no nairalander should waste his/her money on any laundry man... pls na free, all in the spirit of one love. call as from 2moro evening to get my room details. follow this tread my number is somewhere.

once again, it is free.

one love.
i nominate you for president of the second batch of trainees, safe broda.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Greed can kill u.. Pls, sister repent. Change ur ways.. Embrace God 2day. Its only Him that can deliver u from greed... @eastermaris

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

once again, it is free.

one love.
Nice 1 bro.as for Shiloh and co plz stop the fight.lets get the job first b4 we delibrate on salary.one step at a tym.Gudnite all.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
so far so good...

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.