Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,509 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545308 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shiloh, anybody wen wan quarrel with You.... Dnt bother your pretty self... Just remember these words..

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A F**L...

No be me talk am oooh.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
FOR THOSE ASKING WHY THOSE ALREADY TRAINED PEEPS ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING...

Wether them talk or not, it does'nt change anything... They got the text, you got it too, they went for training, you would go too, they went, they saw, they conquered, you go conquer too.....
If people when go for training decide to tell u wetin happen, that means wen them go toilet go shit, them 4com tel u, even pis, them 4tel u,sleep.. Etc...

All i can tell u guys is this, NIMC no be INEC, FIRS, NAFDAC, NNPC, NIS, NPF or FIRE BRIGADE...

if u have the ''NIGERIAN FACTOR'' syndrome in your head and ur hoping to go into NIMC, Am sorry to tell u that NIMC would proudly leave u Dumb founded.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shiloh, am still expecting ur call, u can text me, just write SHILOH in the sms, i go definitely call u.. Muah.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2013
FOR THOSE BOTHERING THEMSELVES ABOUT SALARY SALARY SALARY..

Yes I know that we are all Nigerians, everybody wants to make it big in life but let me leave u guys with these words of wisdom..

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU EARN AS SALARY, IF YOU CANT SEPERATE YOUR WANTS FROM YOUR NEEDS AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS, EVEN IF YOU ARE BEING PAID =N=1,000,000 AS BASIC, MY DEAR YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT.. Your best song and ringtone/caller tune would remain olivertwist(by dbanj) 4d rest of ur kpomor kpako life.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2013
BEFORE I FINALLY EVICT MY HUMBLE SELF FROM THIS THREAD 4D REST OF THE MONTH.

I want to say congratulations to all those who concluded their training yesterday and congratulations in advance to those starting theirs soon.. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.. dnt make empty assumptions, allow God to make them, don't pretend to be who ur not.. To avoid regrets... GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

The Employment would be ours in Jesus Name Amen!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2013
alasuomowei: so far so good...

you are welcome brother. ebee like say NIMCee don humble you more. anyways, you are welcome back from the training.even though you and seighabenz abandoned us in our most confused moments about this whole recruitment process, we still embrace you guys back to the family, in the spirit of one love...by the special grace of God the APLs shall be ours in Jesus name.

don't forget your vital contributions are needed in this tread.

we love and miss you.

one love.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pj3400(m): 6:21am On Jul 14, 2013
We all can not be the same. But we should all learn to be patience in life but the problem with most of us is that, we don't want to crawl nor walk before we started flying but all with repercussions.

I love this Nimc job because I belif its a place where I can blossom like I did during inec registration. This is ♍aι̥ kind of job and I always love to give ♍aι̥ all. But I never get the chance to receive a text from them either Før interview or training.

As I was about to quit ♍aι̥ banking job to travel abroad, I got a job with Lagos state civil service. (Teaching) to be precise whch even offer more than the Nimc salary by what is being posted. Here oooo (53k) but I am sure Nimc will pay more. Now av resume with Lagos state and will resign with the bank soon cos I still have an unfinished biz or project with them.

What many don't knw is that, is even better Før you to start with a humble salary than fat ones becos it can derail u except u are very upright from child hood.

Note this: when you have a secured job, u have the chance to secure a better secured job, or. Command respect that surpass many of the. Fed govt M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ laundering jobs, some govt jobs with low pay mite also see u earn other M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ apart from υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ salary rather that stealing.

Pls, u knw what u want and other knws what they want and I will never abuse you or try to change you from what u belif in. So pls respect other decisions and not insult them. All man Før himself. We can never be equal but we can leave better than others no matter dir salaries or the benefit attached to it. All na mind set.

Should civil defence call on me, then I no am just going dir to collect M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ and not work and to fulfil ♍aι̥ other educational aspirations. Should NIMC called, omo I go answer then in one voice. We all knws what we look out Før in one job or the other.
Our path will still cross on so many occasion. Be it now or later, be it true our kids. Or family members, true jobs or seminars, true a gathering or in a meeting. So pls let's treat one another in a positive manner so that when that path crosses, we will all appreciate that moment.

Congrats to u all cos we all will never remain jobless forever.

Ramadan kareem.

7 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2013
Another Round of Waiting Game-No Appointment Letters to the Trainees yet?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2013
Quite an interesting read. Evamaris, I am in tangent with you, you have a head and a mind of your own. Your views should be respected and nobody should try to shove his or her own opinion down your throat. For all these, I agree with you.

Now to the larger population, when an employer says that your basic salary is = 50k, it doesnt mean thats your take home. There are allowances attached which when summed up can also equal the basic or a 2/3rd of the basic. So, its possible that the basic is 53k and the gross is N80k.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by musain: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2013
Mowin: Greed can kill u.. Pls, sister repent. Change ur ways.. Embrace God 2day. Its only Him that can deliver u from greed... @eastermaris

That's unGodly! Thanks Shiloh 4 ur maturity.
Eestermaris, pls dont say a word anymore. Let love be d watchword.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Otunba77(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2013
alasuomowei: Shiloh, anybody wen wan quarrel with You.... Dnt bother your pretty self... Just remember these words..

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A F**L...

No be me talk am oooh.
@alasuomowei, pls can you contact me on warlex095@yahoo.com, we got to discuss.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

you are welcome brother. ebee like say NIMCee don humble you more. anyways, you are welcome back from the training.even though you and seighabenz abandoned us in our most confused moments about this whole recruitment process, we still embrace you guys back to the family, in the spirit of one love...by the special grace of God the APLs shall be ours in Jesus name.

don't forget your vital contributions are needed in this tread.

we love and miss you.

one love.
...dude tnx 4 ur understnding......
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2013
Hmm so much has happened in just few days.Couldnt make it for the training,to God be all the praise.Wishing all those that made it to Abuja and those still on their way a great stay.Alas and Seigha any word on APL?I be una person ooo make una brief me.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
All praise is due to God, I arrive the NIMC hq after long and stressful 7hrs joney from Jigawa, acreditation process is about to start....

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
So they did not give the first batch APL and posting letter,
So no matter the batch you belong ,
they will just train you and you will go home and wait till they call u again for APL and deployment.
Maybe after the training of some batches.
This is still a long process. High unemployment rate in Nigeria can cause any employer do as they wish.
For the salary,i believe after all the stress, nimc should pay something reasonable.
80-100K is reasonable for a starter level 8 graduate to live on for a start.

Remember about 160,000peope applied for this jobs and there are hundreds of thousands of jobless, underemployed or poorly paid graduates in naija today due to the high unemployment situation.
When you get ur APL letter , thank God and be grateful to God because some people want to get govt jobs due to especially the high instability in banking jobs and other types of jobs.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
So they did not give the first batch APL and posting letter,
So no matter the batch you belong ,
they will just train you and you will go home and wait till they call u again for APL and deployment.
Maybe after the training of some batches.
This is still a long process. High unemployment rate in Nigeria can cause any employer do as they wish.
For the salary,i believe after all the stress, nimc should pay something reasonable.
80-100K is reasonable for a starter level 8 graduate to live on for a start.

Remember about 160,000peope applied for this jobs and there are hundreds of thousands of jobless, underemployed or poorly paid graduates in naija today due to the high unemployment situation in Nigeria today.
When anyone get his APL letter , thank God and be grateful to God because some people want to get govt jobs due to especially the high instability in banking jobs and other types of jobs.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
drlizzy: Hmm so much has happened in just few days.Couldnt make it for the training,to God be all the praise.Wishing all those that made it to Abuja and those still on their way a great stay.Alas and Seigha any word on APL?I be una person ooo make una brief me.Thanks
i am wonderin, y did u of all ppl miss out frm ur trn?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
dandutse01: All praise is due to God, I arrive the NIMC hq after long and stressful 7hrs joney from Jigawa, acreditation process is about to start....

Danduste represent us well abeg, u be our correspondent now for there, kada kuma kaima kaje kayi shiru fa kamar yan first batch. God be with u bro.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
drlizzy: Hmm so much has happened in just few days.Couldnt make it for the training,to God be all the praise.Wishing all those that made it to Abuja and those still on their way a great stay.Alas and Seigha any word on APL?I be una person ooo make una brief me.Thanks
Ah! Wat happened? Bt u got d invite na, try n go its nt late yet.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by castello: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Indeed life is a mystery.
Not meaning to wake up sleeping dogs, but what is the fight about!
Everyone knows that Government job doesn't pay much however, it offers one job security and for some, time to do something else on the side. I started working on a Federal job with 22k gross salary, then my uncle two levels higher than I was earning 18k. The man get wife and two kids then. But I now earn almost 120k 10yrs on. My point is, everyone has preferences. Nairaland avails everyone opportunity to freely air one's view and for others to express their feeling's about everything (unfortunately with or without respect). Anyway, for those who believe government job doesn't offer much for salary, please don't block road for others who sincerely needs the job because they truly need it not for the financial gain but as a means to pay their immediate bills for survival. Kindly tell NIMC you are not interested so they can invite their team.

Private organizations boku wey fit pay you millions nah. Why block oda people chance?
Disappointment in the salary na your pocket matter. I don't think people on this thread are interested in your being disappointed at the salary offer. We are on this thread to be each other's strength. somehow we have formed a bond that can be likened to a family. Bringing down the house because of the salary projection ( government approved salary scale) is just very low in my opinion.

Anyway @Shiloh, I dey your side. Person say im no de your class yet e de look for job, wetin you wan make of such claims! Person wey no de your class suppose fit employ nah rather than de wyn tongue sey we no suppose de think of Government job cos of d pay. Abeg let's talk of sumtin beta b4 Low in mind classless individuals pour hot oil for our body in the guise of making us believe they've got it all.

I don hibernate again.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
naanamee:

Danduste represent us well abeg, u be our correspondent now for there, kada kuma kaima kaje kayi shiru fa kamar yan first batch. God be with u bro.
Hakane fa Baba! Ka san muna azumi,kada kayi kamar first batch kaji? Allah ba da sa'a.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
My sister what happened? Do u care to share! Am so surprised. Wish u d best though. God always ve good plans for us all.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
@castello...notin do you!! wink
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
dandutse01: All praise is due to God, I arrive the NIMC hq after long and stressful 7hrs joney from Jigawa, acreditation process is about to start....
Namiji don Allah kada ka manta da mutanen ka. ko ma yayane ka dinga dan lekowa kana gayan mana how far. Ride on bruva
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Seriously serious.Those that just left training,whats the comission's position on APL and on those who failed to turn up for training?Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
@toju...I just replied your mail.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
We were just given accomodation 2 per room, they also adress us concerning the transport from NIMC hq to d hotel and vice versa, also food will be given 2 us 4 times daily, those of us that are fasting their sahur and iftar will be served accordingly. This is that 4 now, those that are nt fasting are now taking their lunch

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
dandutse01: We were just given accomodation 2 per room, they also adress us concerning the transport from NIMC hq to d hotel and vice versa, also food will be given 2 us 4 times daily, those of us that are fasting their sahur and iftar will be served accordingly. This is that 4 now, those that are nt fasting are now taking their lunch
My brother,do u get to choose ur roommate or NIMC will be d one to group us?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinaroll: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg, make una try communicate for English so that we can follow. drLizzy, what happened na? Pls call and find out if you'll be accepted in any of the subsequent batches. @Shiloh, you are a great person.
Cheers
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
musa in:

That's unGodly!.
Can u explain whats UnGodly about that..

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
shiloh: @toju...I just replied your mail.
SHILOH ANY WORD ON APL FROM THOSE WHO ARE DONE WITH TRAINING?THANKS
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by LEvuls(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Don Demu:
Namiji don Allah kada ka manta da mutanen ka. ko ma yayane ka dinga dan lekowa kana gayan mana how far. Ride on bruva
pls U guys can go private here no be Nimc Trend for any specified tribe.
hope u grab b4 u begin hit mi back

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.