Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,760 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545583 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jobgetter(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
@Talk is cheap,I really hope its MEGA my bro.In btw what part of Naija are u frm?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
What you need to understand here, is that after nimc sacked their old staff, they intend to employ up to 1700-2000 people that even covers their new work in the LGAs
My brother the parastatals that you just mentioned, operates in state capitals and some in only some states using it as their zonal offices covering few states .
When they recruit, they recruit between 300-500 people to strengthen their staff strength.
That is not really the same thing with nimc that their scope will cover LGA and they are almost recruiting to cover their over 3000 sacked personnel.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
write247ng: What you need to understand here, is that after nimc sacked their old staff, they intend to employ up to 1700-2000 people that even covers their new work in the LGAs
My brother the parastatals that you just mentioned, operates in state capitals and some in only some states using it as their zonal offices covering few states .
When they recruit, they recruit between 300-500 people to strengthen their staff strength.
That is not really the same thing with nimc that their scope will cover LGA and they are almost recruiting to cover their over 3000 sacked personnel.
So, bottomline what r u trying to say??
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: From what I gathered, some parastatal pay their staff some amount of money after d first 28days of work which comprises of diff allowances. Like FIRS,a friend of mine dere got almost 750,000,some got 800,000 n above. All dese is together with d first month salary,transport allowance,feeding etc. So I hrd we might get same from NIMC bt nt too sure. But am praying its true. grin
hey! That will be fantastic.... Its even better it comes as a surprise..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
me I go prefer that kind thing o. na federal money nah
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: From what I gathered, some parastatal pay their staff some amount of money after d first 28days of work which comprises of diff allowances. Like FIRS,a friend of mine dere got almost 750,000,some got 800,000 n above. All dese is together with d first month salary,transport allowance,feeding etc. So I hrd we might get same from NIMC bt nt too sure. But am praying its true. grin

Talk Is Cheap, hope this talk is not cheap. Cos I like it already.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tenmen:

Talk Is Cheap, hope this talk is not cheap. Cos I like it already.
This talk is definitely not cheap my bro! Believe it and it will come to pass!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
What of customer care officers?

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
obakovich: What of customer care officers?
Are u asking about interview or salary? If its interview,dey ve called some pple for interview about 2months ago I guess,bt I want to believe more will still be called.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Are u asking about interview or salary? If its interview,dey ve called some pple for interview about 2months ago I guess,bt I want to believe more will still be called.
na only customer care mger I see dem invite 4 interview oo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Just to shed more light on the 28 days allowance, its part of the public service financial regulations when u r newly employed to be given that to, its for your accomadation and to help u settle down, most parastataLs give that and very few don't. It all depends on their condition of service, but if they are applying civil or public service salary structure then definitely, they must give that 28 days allowance. It is mostly calculated based on per diem (that's ur hotel accomodation according to ur grade level) but others calculate it based on ur basic, be it as it may, its usually a lump sum...

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Osteve2(m): 5:20am On Aug 12, 2013
naanamee: Just to shed more light on the 28 days allowance, its part of the public service financial regulations when u r newly employed to be given that to, its for your accomadation and to help u settle down, most parastataLs give that and very few don't. It all depends on their condition of service, but if they are applying civil or public service salary structure then definitely, they must give that 28 days allowance. It is mostly calculated based on per diem (that's ur hotel accomodation according to ur grade level) but others calculate it based on ur basic, be it as it may, its usually a lump sum...
Tnx. Does it equally apply to state civil service?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Week of higher expectation!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I knw God wil do it for us!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by vchinyere: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Pls what of special assistant 2 DG any info whether dey av done interview or nt reply pls.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2013
Now fully recovered from the intense mental drilling from the amiable Madam Uche Chigbo and her excellent team. Fully ready for a great national assignment!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2013
adetowubo001: Now fully recovered from the intense mental drilling from the amiable Madam Uche Chigbo and her excellent team. Fully ready for a great national assignment!!!
That's d spirit bro! We cant wait to contribute our quota to d system. We r set to change d face of Naija and take d nation to d next level. So help us God!!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2013
adetowubo001: Now fully recovered from the intense mental drilling from the amiable Madam Uche Chigbo and her excellent team. Fully ready for a great national assignment!!!
na TRUE talk jare I just like that woman....she is both classical and elegant she is all rounda o. honestly she is definitely gonna be a good mother n a good team leader for all those drills n stuffs we went through at the training. no wonder her team members are just like her.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Please has anyone received notification from Restral (The Consulting company) recruiting for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission to update their information before August 15th?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jobgetter(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
I dey feel u
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
naanamee: Just to shed more light on the 28 days allowance, its part of the public service financial regulations when u r newly employed to be given that to, its for your accomadation and to help u settle down, most parastataLs give that and very few don't. It all depends on their condition of service, but if they are applying civil or public service salary structure then definitely, they must give that 28 days allowance. It is mostly calculated based on per diem (that's ur hotel accomodation according to ur grade level) but others calculate it based on ur basic, be it as it may, its usually a lump sum...
does it apply 2 state civil service?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kazola30: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
That woman! Na action woman. Madam Vicky Pope is also very wonderful too. Mr DG, I so much believe in dis project (NIMS) and ur team to take Nigeria to the very next level. We are ready to give identity to every citizen and legal resident in dis country. So help us GOD.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Yes ooo!!! Another I hrd is dat we d first set of about 300 will be d ones to train other pple dat might join us later..eg LG enrolment officers n co. Wen dey post dem to their various offices,we will guide them thru all d hard n soft skills. That is why dey made sure we understood all dat we were taught n we had to show dem thru d group discussions n practicals. @jobgetter..what makes u think d stipend will be small??

@ Talk is cheap u may be very right because for some days my spirit has been telling me that the Enrolment n Reg. officer that are expecting their trning sms that their trning shall be at the state level.i am sure the spirit of God is at work here.anyway lets just see what NIMC has for all.Shalom!!!.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
kazola30: That woman! Na action woman. Madam Vicky Pope is also very wonderful too. Mr DG, I so much believe in dis project (NIMS) and ur team to take Nigeria to the very next level. We are ready to give identity to every citizen and legal resident in dis country. So help us GOD.
uhmmn TRUE talk that 'American accent' ryt. na so. madam wilfred too na action mummy o. honestly na dat passing out stuff I like pass.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
fidebona:

@ Talk is cheap u may be very right because for some days my spirit has been telling me that the Enrolment n Reg. officer that are expecting their trning sms that their trning shall be at the state level.i am sure the spirit of God is at work here.anyway lets just see what NIMC has for all.Shalom!!!.
frm confirm source only d enrolment officers will be trained! So eVery other job role and the enrolment officers dat just finished their training should be expecting their appointment ltr, but dat wil be aftr d committee meeting. And for the oda enrolment officers dt has nt been trained should be expecting their sms for training which wil be @ d state offices!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
posteritychild: frm confirm source only d enrolment officers will be trained! So eVery other job role and the enrolment officers dat just finished their training should be expecting their appointment ltr, but dat wil be aftr d committee meeting. And for the oda enrolment officers dt has nt been trained should be expecting their sms for training which wil be @ d state offices!!

my God shall make all things beautiful in His time.Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
No matter how tough it must have been, You are through with it don't say can any good thing still happen in my life,yes it will still happen in Jesus name .
And Nathaniel said Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
John 1 v 46.
Get set @ ALL for the thanksgiving because God has done this.Get prepare with ur dancing shoes and ur thanksgiving seed. sHalom!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Comradecharly(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
posteritychild: frm confirm source only d enrolment officers will be trained! So eVery other job role and the enrolment officers dat just finished their training should be expecting their appointment ltr, but dat wil be aftr d committee meeting. And for the oda enrolment officers dt has nt been trained should be expecting their sms for training which wil be @ d state offices!!
bro, wen ar we xpecting dis all important meeting?
One love...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Comradecharly:
bro, wen ar we xpecting dis all important meeting?
One love...
I didn't ask ooOo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Emy4u(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Please have anyone heard about other positions such as Facility Management Services? Are they done with the recruitment exercise or are thy still going to call us? Any hope? Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
fidebona: No matter how tough it must have been, You are through with it don't say can any good thing still happen in my life,yes it will still happen in Jesus name .
And Nathaniel said Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
John 1 v 46.
Get set @ ALL for the thanksgiving because God has done this.Get prepare with ur dancing shoes and ur thanksgiving seed. sHalom!!!.
AMEN! Thank u so much 4 ur word
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sms Testimonies around d corner.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by otojude: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2013
felo2470: my role waz enrl n reg officer(officer) and i waz invited fr training first batch
pls ask ur frient what he/she appld 4 & how many questions he/she got corectly in d intervw

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.