Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544180 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2013
O'steve:
Tnx. Does it equally apply to state civil service?
No this is not applicable to state civil service, since it is employment within your state.
In most state civil service , after employment, you have to work for 3-5-6 months before they will pay you your accumulative salaries for the 5-6 months.You also need to know that in state civil service , you are mostly entitle to your salary monthly at the entry level ie level 8 without no periodic allowances
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2013
vchinyere: Pls what of special assistant 2 DG any info whether dey av done interview or nt reply pls.

Those that apply for this role , note that it could be just few people that are needed here
May 2- 4 persons
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2013
Nimc just lock-up. Nawa oo. Level of expectation just dey high dey go.nna eeh

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Obimto: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2013
[/color]
kentblues: Nimc just lock-up. Nawa oo. Level of expectation just dey high dey go.nna eeh
[color=#006600]
The way things are going, who knows when other roles would be called and again when this interview will end, I mean they v'e taken much time in this their recruitment processes.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2013
dis month sms
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
write247ng:
No this is not applicable to state civil service, since it is employment within your state.
In most state civil service , after employment, you have to work for 3-5-6 months before they will pay you your accumulative salaries for the 5-6 months.You also need to know that in state civil service , you are mostly entitle to your salary monthly at the entry level ie level 8 without no periodic allowances
Are u serious about dis state civil service nt payin allowances? Oooh! Bullshit
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
don't be deceived by words and comment of pple and wait till u get sms if not Bleep off am sure it'd those dat r yet to recieve sms for interview
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
guys e go better....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
write247ng:
Some federal parastatals also do it. A friend of mine with VON worked for the first three months after his appointment before he was paid every thing in bulk..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Emy4u(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
obioma_2000: @ Emy4u Facilities management services have been invited for interview last month except if nimc still want to invite more people for another round of interview, one love!!
@Obioma....Wat are u talkn abt? I didnt mean Head Facility Management Services. I'm talkn abt Facility Management Services bcoz i logged into the recruitment portal and wat i saw there is dat my job application is at examination stage. Pls are u sure of wat u just wrote?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Emy4u:
@Obioma....Wat are u talkn abt? I didnt mean Head Facility Management Services. I'm talkn abt Facility Management Services bcoz i logged into the recruitment portal and wat i saw there is dat my job application is at examination stage. Pls are u sure of wat u just wrote?
@ Emy4u there are some job roles that has been called for interview dt were not updated on nimc job portal, why i said so is because i knew that Head Facilities Management Services and Facilities Management Services had done der respective interviews, probably dey might update and invite FMS by the special grace of God!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls if there is any body in the house that was interviewed for Mgr Card Life cycle / Admin, please let's met @ mett.matt@yahoo.com I will be waiting to share some info with you.

Do any of us know if budgetary allocation approved for NIMC can cover for additional staff in the fiscal year, this is a question we need to ponder with,because I forsee this recruitment crossing over to 2014.

But in any case, it's a project the country can not go back from,presently there is no working identity database in the country and most of the sharp practice (corruption) facing our economy is hinged to Identity misrepresentation.

I urge all of us who are waiting for this job ,to excercise patience because most of us will make it to NIMC, but one thing is paramount "PATIENCE". We have done our bits, its now in God's court.

Respect

5 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
swit4real: Pls if there is any body in the house that was interviewed for Mgr Card Life cycle / Admin, please let's met @ mett.matt@yahoo.com I will be waiting to share some info with you.

Do any of us know if budgetary allocation approved for NIMC can cover for additional staff in the fiscal year, this is a question we need to ponder with,because I forsee this recruitment crossing over to 2014.

But in any case, it's a project the country can not go back from,presently there is no working identity database in the country and most of the sharp practice (corruption) facing our economy is hinged to Identity misrepresentation.

I urge all of us who are waiting for this job ,to excercise patience because most of us will make it to NIMC, but one thing is paramount "PATIENCE". We have done our bits, its now in God's court.

Respect
U nailed it boss!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Osteve2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
write247ng:
Tnx bro
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 4:58am On Aug 15, 2013
BLESSED MORNING to everyone.may the God of peace guild our heart today. IJN. Shalom!!!.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mamud3: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2013
please any news about local government cordinator officer
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Yvonnedur(f): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2013
please what do they mean by your application is at examination stage? anyone with answers
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2013
swit4real: Pls if there is any body in the house that was interviewed for Mgr Card Life cycle / Admin, please let's met @ mett.matt@yahoo.com I will be waiting to share some info with you.

Respect

Since NIMC sacked about 4,000 Staff late last year I think their budget can still accommodate the new in take comfortably. It should be noted that NIMC acquired about 10,000 Staff ''strenghth'' from DNCR in 2007. In 2008,3,000 of the acquired staff proved to be ghosts & they were flushed out by NIMC. And in 2012,about 4,000 were flushed out as they failed to upgrade their qualifications to NIMC BSc minimum. Sometimes this year about 300 staff were sacked who forged certificates to get promotions.

Hence,NIMC staff strength now is barely 3,000 that's why most ERCs are rendering skeletal services or none at all as one guy who visited one in Owerri clearly observed. So you might be right cos of their snail speed in this Recruitment Processes. Critics are accussing them of talking more but less action. People want to see NIMC in action,they're fed up with the novelty of the Project. So the NIMC mgt knew this too & are under pressure to deliver,so they might hasten up the processes faster than we all expect.

It well. Goodluck everybody!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sandra5: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
Pls pals, how far with customer service. Me I don tireoooo. Or am I missing something. Help plssssss, any update? cry
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by papushki(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2013
sandra@4:
Pls pals, how far with customer service. Me I don tireoooo. Or am I missing something. Help plssssss, any update? cry

As far a may I was informed by a friend of mine who noted he was invited for interview and he claimed he applied for customer service. I do not know anybody aside him to ve been invited so keep d faith. God will see us tru as he knows every.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
gfullmoon:

Since NIMC sacked about 4,000 Staff late last year I think their budget can still accommodate the new in take comfortably. It should be noted that NIMC acquired about 10,000 Staff ''strenghth'' from DNCR in 2007. In 2008,3,000 of the acquired staff proved to be ghosts & they were flushed out by NIMC. And in 2012,about 4,000 were flushed out as they failed to upgrade their qualifications to NIMC BSc minimum. Sometimes this year about 300 staff were sacked who forged certificates to get promotions.

Hence,NIMC staff strength now is barely 3,000 that's why most ERCs are rendering skeletal services or none at all as one guy who visited one in Owerri clearly observed. So you might be right cos of their snail speed in this Recruitment Processes. Critics are accussing them of talking more but less action. People want to see NIMC in action,they're fed up with the novelty of the Project. So the NIMC mgt knew this too & are under pressure to deliver,so they might hasten up the processes faster than we all expect.

It well. Goodluck everybody!
l think as it stand now nimc has a budget that will accommodate the new intake considering the fact that #30 billion was released in Sept 2011 by Federal Gvt for the purpose of registratering every Nigerian from the age of 16yrs and non Nigerian residing legally. Besides the staff strength afta the last verification exercise was 1891 while the pilot registration process is currently going on in six states of the Federation, Fct, Lagos, Enugu, Bauchi, Kaduna and Rivers state. Hopefully something positive might happen because i no for sure more hands will be invited for interview and training!! God bless
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
mamud3: please any news about local government cordinator officer ................i did my interview last month ooooo we were the last set before the break
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
obioma_2000: l think as it stand now nimc has a budget that will accommodate the new intake considering the fact that #30 billion was released in Sept 2011 by Federal Gvt for the purpose of registratering every Nigerian from the age of 16yrs and non Nigerian residing legally. Besides the staff strength afta the last verification exercise was 1891 while the pilot registration process is currently going on in six states of the Federation, Fct, Lagos, Enugu, Bauchi, Kaduna and Rivers state. Hopefully something positive might happen because i no for sure more hands will be invited for interview and training!! God bless

@ Obioma u're right! But also note that part of the N30billion has been committed to Settling Disengaged Staff, Furnishing,Harewares,Mobile Enrolment Buses, Renovations & Building of ERCs esp for states that don't have befitting structures etc.

Lets brainstorm on their 2012/2013 Fiscal year budget figure to get a clearer picture of this issues raised. Thank you!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tunnyflow(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=larryjis][/quote]

Ah! This one na wahala oo,i have been waiting to hear from them and everybody i know whom applied for this position have been saying they have not heard from nimc.
Pls do you have any idea how many applicants were called?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
papushki:

As far a may I was informed by a friend of mine who noted he was invited for interview and he claimed he applied for customer service. I do not know anybody aside him to ve been invited so keep d faith. God will see us tru as he knows every.
Some pple dat applied for customer service role have done deir interview in May and June. Remember,in an enrolment center,there will be a customer service officer. So I believe dose dat were called will be fixed in d state enrolment centers wen dey kick start d project. And others yet to be called(if u passed d apptitude test) will resume at d LG centres which for now is still under construction. So be patient n pray hard!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Obimto: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
tunnyflow:

Ah! This one na wahala oo,i have been waiting to hear from them and everybody i know whom applied for this position have been saying they have not heard from nimc.
Pls do you have any idea how many applicants were called?
........ I never knew that NIMC has called for local govt coordinators and I was even waiting seriously for tha role to be called. Now that you said the role has been called, lets pray God to give job apart from NIMC.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Obimto: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
larryjis: guys e go better....
bro, you mean local govt coordinators has been called, well I applied for role and has be waiting for sms but never knew the role has be called. Thank for such a wonderful information.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Eezee: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please did NIMC ever send a success message after the aptitude test?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
undecided undecided Where ve u been bro??
Eezee: Please did NIMC ever send a success message after the aptitude test?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Obimto: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=larryjis][/quote]....I applied for local govt coordination Senior officer, pls Larryjis what role did you applied?, ur response will be appriated.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2013

Respect

if for any reason this recruitment exercise extends till next yr, it wouldn't be because of budgetary allocation.. Do not forget that this whole process started before the end of last fiscal yr.. so there must have been adequate arrangement for the staff strength that Nimcee would require for the upcoming year.. the number of staffs presently working under nimcee u must admit with me is grossly below the Nimcee's required staff strength. So there should be more than enough money to take care of all that will be absorbed and even pay all the areas that should accrue to new employees.
Remember, contingency planning is very vital in any organisation of class. They were very much aware that more staffs will come in this yr, so adequate arrangement must have been in place..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by karis2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
please,have office Admin being called for interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.