Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544615 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2013
Why is it dat some of u like living in denial of truth??. That's d reason y I didint really post much on dis thread cos wen u say d truth,some attack dogs will jst start barking,ready to bite. Person dey tell una wetin him see korokoro as e go NIMC hq go do interview,una dey argue. Dose wey dey argue una don do interview??. U all kip relying on d update of their portal,who told u guys dat d portal can be relied on! I can categorically tell u dat d day I did my interview,they were some pplle dere dat their role was nt on d portal bt were interviewed. I still maintain dat CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER job role has bn interviewed,its a hard pill to swallow bt its d truth. All u should b doing is to pray dat u get invited and pray dat U PASS D APTITUDE TEST(some of u r are forgetting dat part) its nt automatic dat cos u wrote d test u ve to be called. How was ur performance? If larryj said dey ve interviewd LG role den I believe him cos on d 28th of July dey conducted interview which was d final one b4 d break. So y'all should relax n stop developing HBP unnecessary. Pray to God dat NIMC adds more to d list they will invite n ur name should be dere. There is nothing prayer cannot do. Peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2013
@talk cheap abeg make u help me explain better I believe say na those way neva reach interview stage dey drink the panadol from me
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 5:38am On Aug 17, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Why is it dat some of u like living in denial of truth??. That's d reason y I didint really post much on dis thread cos wen u say d truth,some attack dogs will jst start barking,ready to bite. Person dey tell una wetin him see korokoro as e go NIMC hq go do interview,una dey argue. Dose wey dey argue una don do interview??. U all kip relying on d update of their portal,who told u guys dat d portal can be relied on! I can categorically tell u dat d day I did my interview,they were some pplle dere dat their role was nt on d portal bt were interviewed. I still maintain dat CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER job role has bn interviewed,its a hard pill to swallow bt its d truth. All u should b doing is to pray dat u get invited and pray dat U PASS D APTITUDE TEST(some of u r are forgetting dat part) its nt automatic dat cos u wrote d test u ve to be called. How was ur performance? If larryj said dey ve interviewd LG role den I believe him cos on d 28th of July dey conducted interview which was d final one b4 d break. So y'all should relax n stop developing HBP unnecessary. Pray to God dat NIMC adds more to d list they will invite n ur name should be dere. There is nothing prayer cannot do. Peace!!!
The last interview bfore the break was July 27th of which i tuk part though uptill now the role i was interviewd for has not been updated in nimc job portal. I believe more people will be called for interview as time progresses!!! Happy wkend all!!!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jobgetter(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2013
obioma_2000: The last interview bfore the break was July 27th of which i tuk part though uptill now the role i was interviewd for has not been updated in nimc job portal.
There was interview on the 28th too those in the 3rd batch training can confirm this.TALK IS CHEAP any latest info?Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Morn peeps, it's of a truth that NIMC conducted interview for some job rolls yet to be updated on her site. There is no need to argue over that with rancor, because it is a fact. I 've friends who were interviewed for CSO on May,June,Jul and the roll is yet to be updated. But one thing is sure, they are bound by the premise they have set, to either conduct more interviews on those rolls and do an update or just do an update on her site. Therefore, those of you whose job rolls are yet to be updated should be patience and wait. I 've a list of all the interviewed rolls that were updated and from my calculations, they 've listed 60 rolls as interviewed out of 82 rolls.

Besides, recruitment is a continuous process, so more interviews must come up, no matter when.

Respect.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2013
@dannyal at list u can see the comments from pple about the interviews
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2013
On the basis of first-hand information we had during training, I totally disagree with those that have insinuated that the Enrolment & Reg Officer role in NIMC will become redundant in few years from now.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2013
adetowubo001: On the basis of first-hand information we had during training, I totally disagree with those that have insinuated that the Enrolment & Reg Officer role in NIMC will become redundant in few years from now.
REASONS: (1) The project will soon accommodate persons 0 to 15yrs (including births) (2) Certain categories of people will come back to update their data.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by piro2009: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2013
please when will Enrolment & Registration Officer do their own, i took only the test but i have not hear from them, pls i need update
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thaddeus12(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Why is it dat some of u like living in denial of truth??. That's d reason y I didint really post much on dis thread cos wen u say d truth,some attack dogs will jst start barking,ready to bite. Person dey tell una wetin him see korokoro as e go NIMC hq go do interview,una dey argue. Dose wey dey argue una don do interview??. U all kip relying on d update of their portal,who told u guys dat d portal can be relied on! I can categorically tell u dat d day I did my interview,they were some pplle dere dat their role was nt on d portal bt were interviewed. I still maintain dat CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER job role has bn interviewed,its a hard pill to swallow bt its d truth. All u should b doing is to pray dat u get invited and pray dat U PASS D APTITUDE TEST(some of u r are forgetting dat part) its nt automatic dat cos u wrote d test u ve to be called. How was ur performance? If larryj said dey ve interviewd LG role den I believe him cos on d 28th of July dey conducted interview which was d final one b4 d break. So y'all should relax n stop developing HBP unnecessary. Pray to God dat NIMC adds more to d list they will invite n ur name should be dere. There is nothing prayer cannot do. Peace!!!

PLEASE, TALK IS CHEAP CAN YOU LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THE IT/COMPUTER SCIENCE POSITIONS HAS UNDER GOES ANY TRAINING. AGAIN WHEN DO YOU THINK ANOTHER BATCH FOR TRAINING WILL BE INVITED. MEAN WHILE I DID MY INTERVIEW ON 14 JUNE.DO YOU KNOW IF THEY HAVE INVITED ANYBODY BODY FROM THE 14 JUNE INTERVIEW SET.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
@thaddeus..all dis question too much for only me na!! Am nt a staff yet with NIMC so I don't knw about IT role n oda questions u asked. I only comment based on what ve seen personally. Just kip ur fingers crossed am sure ur role will be called ok. All d best. @jobgetter..no latest gist oo...info just dey d usual coded for now. Bt my instincts tell me dat by 1st wk of sept we should be in our various state offices. Wishing us all d best!!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
piro2009: please when will Enrolment & Registration Officer do their own, i took only the test but i have not hear from them, pls i need update
sorry bro, but interview had been done and some candidate also called for training.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
piro2009: please when will Enrolment & Registration Officer do their own, i took only the test but i have not hear from them, pls i need update
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by birmason: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
i ve full hope 2 be called 4 customer care interview....

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by agalee: 4:41am On Aug 18, 2013
To all those that have been interviewed or trained, after getting d sms, do u still av any update on the application slip in der portal, jst wanna incase som1 miss d sms, can we rely on d application slip info
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Happy sunday too all!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Shout outs to all my peeps in here.

Happy sunday good people.

#Bless

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
@All dat went for training!! Expect ur stipend nxt week unfailingly cos Oluwa is involved!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tolu4you: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: @All dat went for training!! Expect ur stipend nxt week unfailingly cos Oluwa is involved!!! cheesy cheesy
hmmmmm
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: @All dat went for training!! Expect ur stipend nxt week unfailingly cos Oluwa is involved!!! cheesy cheesy
how sure is that?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ombute: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
you sure....... Whc of the next week are u talking about because today is the beginning of another week.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bomtic: 5:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Any news about customer care service?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tintedtaf(f): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2013
bomtic: Any news about customer care service?
OLUWA IS INVOLVED
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2013
YOU ARE INVITED TO WORSHIP WITH US
AT
PRIEST & KINGS PRAISE MINISTRIES Int
@
BORIKIRI, UPE SANDFIELD B4 CHURCH OF GOD MISSION

GOD IS USING HIS SERVANT THE 21ST CENTURY WAR MACHINE BISHOP JACK MOSES TO DESTROY THE CAMP OF THE DEVIL.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT HARCOURT PLEASE DO URSELF A FAVOR AND BE THERE. GOD WILL SURELY USE HIS PROPHET TO VISIT UR CASE. IM A LIVING TESTIMONY.

REMEMBER SALVATION IS FREE.

God Bless You
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by texrem(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2013
Danyl:
how sure is that?

I think I'm loving dis @talk is cheap... The username sums up all is prattling here.. Whatever he says is cheap..son, its left for you to buy it or sell it to the next person..@ Talk is cheap, I dey feel ur flow... Anybody wey one tackle u should check ur username first before waging war words against.. Cos I see justification around you.. Ride on I got ur back! I will change me username to 'talk is free'... =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) =))

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2013
All things being equal, I expect management to get back to us this week to relay to us our resumption/appointment letter collection details.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jobgetter(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2013
adetowubo001: All things being equal, I expect management to get back to us this week to relay to us our resumption/appointment letter collection details.
I believe you my guy
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
adetowubo001: All things being equal, I expect management to get back to us this week to relay to us our resumption/appointment letter collection details.

Wednesday or Sunday might be the D-day.APL/Training/Interview sms 'll flow. Just an instinct,no insider backing b4 una go begin bombard me like Boko Haram! Is well!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Darkness has engulfed this recruitment exercise. I was in NIMC office today, but its quite unfortunate that I got no relevant info. The oath of secrecy sworn by this men is something else. I wish NIMC will come up with a policy statement to reduce this tension.

The only unconfirmed info I got is that, list of successful candidate that passed OT has been compiled and submitted to DG to sign, which he is yet to.

All we need is patience.
.....Respect
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jobgetter(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
swit4real: Darkness has engulfed this recruitment exercise. I was in NIMC office today, but its quite unfortunate that I got no relevant info. The oath of secrecy sworn by this men is something else. I wish NIMC will come up with a policy statement to reduce this tension.

The only unconfirmed info I got is that, list of successful candidate that passed OT has been compiled and submitted to DG to sign, which he is yet to.

All we need is patience.
.....Respect
Its a wa
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
swit4real: Darkness has engulfed this recruitment exercise. I was in NIMC office today, but its quite unfortunate that I got no relevant info. The oath of secrecy sworn by this men is something else. I wish NIMC will come up with a policy statement to reduce this tension.

All we need is patience.
.....Respect

no versex ohhhhhhhh na watin OT mean again.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
texrem:

I think I'm loving dis @talk is cheap... The username sums up all is prattling here.. Whatever he says is cheap..son, its left for you to buy it or sell it to the next person..@ Talk is cheap, I dey feel ur flow... Anybody wey one tackle u should check ur username first before waging war words against.. Cos I see justification around you.. Ride on I got ur back! I will change me username to 'talk is free'... =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) =))
So @ texrem,u think whateva am saying here is cheap kwanu? Ok o, no wahala. grin. From ur posts I can see dat u r still waiting for training sms as an Enrolment n reg officer yeah, dnt worry u go get am bt in d meantime,allow me to post wetin I knw grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.