Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544195 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by azahmed(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Danyl:
is this a reality or you are talking by faith
Both!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Zik01: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
fidebona: ONIOVO ZIK01 mavo i see you.keep hope alive one love.
hoping dat dis week wil be de miracle week... Can sumbody say Amen!
One luv
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
azahmed: 2 all trained applicants, relax ur APL is surely coming dis week!

Anytime d APL comes, it will meet us in gud health. No crime in being optimistic, so i share ur optimism. happy sunday my pple

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Zik01:
hoping dat dis week wil be de miracle week... Can sumbody say Amen!
One luv

Amen Oniovo .cheers. Happy sunday to all.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adeyemoade(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
I strongly believe that we shall all smile before this month come to an end. APL is certain. Watch and pray hard to be among the selected ones. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by deprofo: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
adeyemoade: I strongly believe that we shall all smile before this month come to an end. APL is certain. Watch and pray hard to be among the selected ones. Good night.
Are sure of what you are saying or just want to keep faith alive. please be specific of what you are saying. I beliv Nimc will call Us one day but NOBODY can predict the day now. let us hope in God for now.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by deprofo: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
My follow good friends, I urge everybody to beliv in God for this Nimc job, He will give it to us. In the book of Luke, the word of God stated that with God all Things Are POSSIBLE. ONE LOVE!!! Goodnight PALS

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
even if man will compiled but my God has told me that i shall get the APL. Romans 8:32. He by himself gave me the scripture to tell me that He is jehovah overdo and He cannot go back on his word . I just relax and waiting for mine. so i urge you to keep faith and relax. gudnite sleep tight.shalom

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by yak(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2013
My people, God pass nimc...dis week, it shall come 2pass

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gooder234(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2013
Our APLs have not yet met the ICAO COMPLIANCE that is what is causing the delay. Lolz! My dear trainees & would -be- trainees, we shall be called soon.. Good mrng. ;DOur APLs have not yet met the ICAO COMPLIANCE that is what is causing the delay. Lolz! My dear trainees & would -be- trainees, we shall be called soon.. Good mrng. grin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by koinsb: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Is this the week we have been waiting for??
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by karaduwa01(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Gooder234: Our APLs have not yet met the ICAO COMPLIANCE that is what is causing the delay. Lolz! My dear trainees & would -be- trainees, we shall be called soon.. Good mrng. ;DOur APLs have not yet met the ICAO COMPLIANCE that is what is causing the delay. Lolz! My dear trainees & would -be- trainees, we shall be called soon.. Good mrng. grin

Kindly inform us as to meaning of ICAO, the ICAO I know is International Civil Aviation Organization

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Ogah456: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nice work you guys have been doing in here keeping us posted with information from "reliable source" that more often than not have turned out to be unreliable and hope dashing. Thank GOD we all have our hopes still intact. I think we all deserve "patience allowance" from NIMC for this long wait. We deserve it don't you think? Hoping to see you guys, prospective colleagues, soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gooder234(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin nimc, give us PATIENCE ALLOWANCE. Lolz
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by SenMarkMike(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
The earlier predictions stop on this platform, the sooner the APLs are released. Can this platform surprise NIMC once by not making any comment at all about when and how the process is going? This is NIMC's style. Learn it and do it. The APLs are sure to come but not until it is forgotten at least in principle. God bless you.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
If by 30th of this month no show from NIMC that means something is seriously amiss somewhere,and making bw Nov- January a stark reality. And this thing is nothing other than finance. Training stipend that's unpaid up till now is making it clearer. As suggested by one of us NIMC paying PATIENCE Alawi or apologizing for the inconveniences wouldn't be a bad idea in the spirit of sportmanship. But here in 9ja who send you cos the employer is always right.

We're almost there,lets intensify our prayers & faith. It's well!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nimc is just too silent beyond normal but I really dont think this can confer any qualification of professionalism in them. its almost one year this recruitment started despite d board meeting that was held very recently I dont expect this level of delay anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alfajohn: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Guys, what i want to say is that government business in Nigeria is never conducted in a hurry. This period of waiting will be a reality check for you as to the speed of government process, forget all the hype the trainers have told you in training school about NIMC been different. It not about NIMC management it is about Nigerian system as a whole.
For example if NIMC is still expecting their second quarter allocation which should have ordinarily been paid by April and they have made their plans based on that, and is yet unpaid what magic can they perform. I am not saying that is the case, i just used it as an illustration.
Guys have patience what will be will be. It took me 14 months from date of application to resumption of duty in one of the agencies, so it is most times like this.
On a final note i pray that God of immediately will answer the prayers of all those expecting both APL'S and interview text.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Isn't it interesting that govt bureaucracy has reduced us all to speculators? More interesting is the fact that all our speculations have been wide off the mark. To the main matter: Inasmuch as Nimc management/board would love to have the recruitment exercise concluded soon, it is unfortunate that bureaucratic activities have somewhat succeeded in slowing the wheels down. It is now evident for us to see that funds (release of it and what have you) is the major challenge in the way. With the way things stand, I want to believe that should we not be sent messages this week asking us to resume next week (1st wk of October), then our resumption could be next year. I say so because I doubt if government agencies recruit at tail-end of the year. I stand to be corrected by those who may know better. If that's the case, let's hold on to whatever source of income we have presently till we hear from management. Cheers to all.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by brosiye99(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2013
@adetowubo001: you are very right on this. this recruitment is going into next year. there is no need for any inside source story tellers to always come with fake updates. Just hold on and prepare to wait for up to 6 months from now. probably before end of first quarter next year. March 2014. its a painful reality but true. The sooner u think that way, the more relaxed and focused you would be.Just don't stress yourself with worry. go on with life and be hopeful. December would make it one year since it started. it makes it the normal pattern with government recruitment that takes up to 15 months or more.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2013
hmmmmm. NIMC, NIMC, NIMC. ALL WILL BE WELL.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by yak(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
My ppl, plz non of us shld b pessimistic dis tym around.we ar 'already' their.soonest,we'll all smile...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pray and remove your mind from it.it will not come by waiting around the clock
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by SarahD(f): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
alfa john: Guys, what i want to say is that government business in Nigeria is never conducted in a hurry. This period of waiting will be a reality check for you as to the speed of government process, forget all the hype the trainers have told you in training school about NIMC been different. It not about NIMC management it is about Nigerian system as a whole.
For example if NIMC is still expecting their second quarter allocation which should have ordinarily been paid by April and they have made their plans based on that, and is yet unpaid what magic can they perform. I am not saying that is the case, i just used it as an illustration.
Guys have patience what will be will be. It took me 14 months from date of application to resumption of duty in one of the agencies, so it is most times like this.
On a final note i pray that God of immediately will answer the prayers of all those expecting both APL'S and interview text.

Amen o. Thank u my brother.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by EricDonn(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
If my plan B works out as expected, wen NIMC APL arrives they will struggle to convince me to accept it...,probably wt dia patience allowance
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
@ Adetowubo, F G Agencies can employ any time, there's no policy that precludes it from employing @ the end of the Year, infact I was employed by an FG Agency on 22nd November 2010 as commencement date, the APL was issued a month earlier, this is just disabuse ur mind on that point of end of year recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
jst recieve a lng awaitin contract letter (work permit letter) of 4 years duration in subsea company as an asst rigger wit a weekly pay of N70,000 (N210,000) after settlin my general in charge. I nid advice because if i folo d bardge n resume duty in anoda country, i won't b able 2 return wen nimc calls. And considering d fact dat nimc is parmanent bt less pay of N120,000 n d oda job temporary)contract bt wit higher pay of N210,000. If u are in my shoe wat will u do?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Proudly_Naija: jst recieve a lng awaitin contract letter (work permit letter) of 4 years duration in subsea company as an asst rigger wit a weekly pay of N70,000 (N210,000) after settlin my general in charge. I nid advice because if i folo d bardge n resume duty in anoda country, i won't b able 2 return wen nimc calls. And considering d fact dat nimc is parmanent bt less pay of N120,000 n d oda job temporary)contract bt wit higher pay of N210,000. If u are in my shoe wat will u do?

It depends on your priorities, my brother. As for me, I need a quarter of a mil (or more, as I can honestly get) in 3 months. So I would go for it. But I'm me and u're u, so do what u must.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Tenmen:

It depends on your priorities, my brother. As for me, I need a quarter of a mil (or more, as I can honestly get) in 3 months. So I would go for it. But I'm me and u're u, so do what u must.
also tink of d risk in d sea, lng distant time frm family n no much sef bizness establishment or monitorin time bt all dis ar in d positive side in a govt job includin 'job security n pension'.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2013
bt my problm nw is d timing, cos d offshore job is kickin off by 1st week of oct, as we ar doin documentations nw, bt nimc dnt hav a specific date or time of resumption, tho i prefer nimc bt i am left wit no choice dan 2 go 4 d offshore job, 2 fulfil d saying 'a bre*st at hand worth more dan two in d bra' or ' a bird at hand worth more dan two in d bush'

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gooder234(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2013
cry If i were the commission called NIMC, i will not call applicants for training knowing fully that they would nt be called for their APL & documentation within a very short period of time. Instead, i would nt call them for training, no matter how long it would take untill i know that all arrangements have been made, so that as soon as the training is over, they get their APL and start documentation. Good mrng

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.