Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,467 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (543779 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ode4army(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls, is dia anyone who received an invitation 4 interview? Wen is interview scheduled?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ndajiya: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
ode4army: Pls, is dia anyone who received an invitation 4 interview? Wen is interview scheduled?
my friend dere is no oral interview yet, de r only callin for a make - up test for dose dat did nt participate in d jst concluded test and also dose dat did nt submit during d test.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
ndajiya: my friend dere is no oral interview yet, de r only callin for a make - up test for dose dat did nt participate in d jst concluded test and also dose dat did nt submit during d test.

@ Ndajiya, pls what re u reffering to as those dt did not submit? Cos I didn't click d submit button when I wrote d test, cos I ran off against time, but am sure it automatically submits it self, or do u know otherwise, in any event I have not been sent any sms for a make-up test.. Do u ve or know sm1 with a similar experience?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sonofyisa(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
naanamee:

@ Ndajiya, pls what re u reffering to as those dt did not submit? Cos I didn't click d submit button when I wrote d test, cos I ran off against time, but am sure it automatically submits it self, or do u know otherwise, in any event I have not been sent any sms for a make-up test.. Do u ve or know sm1 with a similar experience?
most pple dat were recall did nt end d xam wen de finish I no of a friend dat did nt finsih b4 automatically he ws logout my d system.he has bin recall for a mak up test
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rachael2903: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thanks Guys for these infos; am looking forwards for the Interview date.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by finni(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
NIMC MAKE-UP TEST

All applicants that were unable to sit for the recently concluded NIMC job test.

To write the make-up test, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers: 08100444333, 08183488285, 08074407066 to choose your preferred test location.

Available test locations are: LAGOS, IBADAN, MINNA, ILORIN, ENUGU & AKURE.

To choose a test location, Send ARN#LOCATION to any of these GSM Numbers: 08100444333, 08183488285, 08074407066

For instance text ARN#LAGOS (where ARN is your assigned ARN) if you wish to write the test in Lagos. This option closes by 12/03/2013

Signed
HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS

That is the message on their site www.nimcjobs.com

I don't no where people get "no submission" palaver.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sonofyisa(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
finni: NIMC MAKE-UP TEST

All applicants that were unable to sit for the recently concluded NIMC job test.

To write the make-up test, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers: 08100444333, 08183488285, 08074407066 to choose your preferred test location.

Available test locations are: LAGOS, IBADAN, MINNA, ILORIN, ENUGU & AKURE.

To choose a test location, Send ARN#LOCATION to any of these GSM Numbers: 08100444333, 08183488285, 08074407066

For instance text ARN#LAGOS (where ARN is your assigned ARN) if you wish to write the test in Lagos. This option closes by 12/03/2013

Signed
HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS

That is the message on their site www.nimcjobs.com

I don't no where people get "no submission" palaver.
oga we all saw dat earlier bt the truth still remain dat dose dat cud nt submit were also recall...so common sense sud tell u dat if u did nt submit dere is possibilty of ur record nt bein stored n it is assumed u cud nt mak it for d exam n was reschedule for a mak up
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Most Nairalanders are funny,when your writing a computer based test and you ran out of time and it AUTOMATICALLY log you out.its means that you are through with the test and your score awaits you. But if you doubt it, u will be wasting your time cos you can't log in with the same code of urs or ARN twice. Pls give informations here based on the real fact and not on what you felt will satisfy you. NIMC was not insane when they specifically told you that is for those that haven't written before.So the issue of submitting or not doesn't come into place.This make up came as a result of the petitions written by the federal character commission to the Senate committe on ethics and priviledges complaining about the arbitrary locations which affected many that couldn't make it to the exam.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sonofyisa(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mr computer pls give us an explaination y dose dat did nt submit mostly were recall...I personally no someone dat did nt even finish d first section and he ran out of time bt lucky for him he has bin recall.if d system automatically store his infomation y ws he recalled. U forget computer or beta still as human being we r nt above error. Computers r program so de work accordin to hw de r programmed. I'm not sayin d main reason for d mak up is for dose dat did nt submit bt somhw de were also recall cos dere result ws nt captured. Ask yoursef y is it dat de were also send a text wen de hv written

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Well in my own case, I was on question 48 when the time ran out and I have not received any recall sms, and I did the CBN aptitude test where we were informed that d computer would submit automatically even if we did not complete the questions and i passed the test n was called for the interview just last week to hold on 19th march (CBN interview) ooo, and I did not finish d test b4 d time...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
sonofyisa: Mr computer pls give us an explaination y dose dat did nt submit mostly were recall...I personally no someone dat did nt even finish d first section and he ran out of time bt lucky for him he has bin recall.if d system automatically store his infomation y ws he recalled. U forget computer or beta still as human being we r nt above error. Computers r program so de work accordin to hw de r programmed. I'm not sayin d main reason for d mak up is for dose dat did nt submit bt somhw de were also recall cos dere result ws nt captured. Ask yoursef y is it dat de were also send a text wen de hv written
make una go relax joor, greedy people, una don write before, una wan write again. Oliver twist.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Vetsolo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls b informed dat d txt is meant 4pple dat dnt write d first txt if u did d first even if u dnt submit d prog submit itself dnt b deceived
sonofyisa: most pple dat were recall did nt end d xam wen de finish I no of a friend dat did nt finsih b4 automatically he ws logout my d system.he has bin recall for a mak up test

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Slimmy05 atleast you have shown were your frustration and illussion is coming from. If at this stage you couldn't understand how computer works,its indeed embarrassing. Let me educate you the more,if you have written shell,PTDF or kpmg Exams,you will keep your mouth shut and realise that even after written their exams,the upper week they will still send you the same Invitation for exam but with a caveat that you have to ignore the message if you have written the Exam before,you should ignore it.Secondly my dear,all applicants phone numbers are stored in the Data Base.so messages go randomly.Pls what you should do is to pray to God for u to be successful with the ones you wrote and not calling me MR Computer when its obvious from your submissions that your a Novice in Computer.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Really sorry cos of the tone of my voice.But pls,computer exams aint written twice cos it has a code.if I may ask,since u didn't finish,are u going to log in again to continue from where u stopped?if it can allow u to continue in your own thinking,what makes you think that it wouldn't automatically score you when it logged you out.Your indeed very funny.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sonofyisa(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
I'm nt here to argue wit you...I blive wit tym u wud undastand my point of view u call me a computer novice...hmmmmmm very funny. I wish dose writin d mak up test all d best and if hv written n ws recall my advise tak d offer
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by rubyno(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
slimmy05: Get the f*ck out Mr. Too know..

come, una wan fight online or wat? Make una nor worry, we go get work. Na je je, cool temper.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2013
U have the rights to ur words and usage. I am a mofo and ur the principal of my school of thought that believed that make up exam is for those that didn't submit. You are simply a slowpoke.I wonder how u keep up with others.Indeed your intolerable. Pls go to the venue on that day and finish your exam which you couldn't submit. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kenazuu(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2013
hello house,

has anyone that did not write/missed the test applied again?

i tried sending but getting Invalid ARN/ Location change disable.

anyone with such response after sending sms?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by AllisonEC(f): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2013
Rexmarysweet: U have the rights to ur words and usage. I am a mofo and ur the principal of my school of thought that believed that make up exam is for those that didn't submit. You are simply a slowpoke.I wonder how u keep up with others.Indeed your intolerable. Pls go to the venue on that day and finish your exam which you couldn't submit. Hahahahaha.
What is all this for nah? Job that you are praying to get you are here insulting each other. At times we become the architect of our own set back. Yours is to get the job period so why the fighting? You can't know it all. If one has made mistake correct the person politely and leave it be unto the person to be take corrections or not. I honestly don't like the Spirit here. You think by your rascal words you can drive someone out of this forum? Too bad !!! Anyway let's be calm and continue to pray. Everybody needs this job but the truth here is that it can't get to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by AllisonEC(f): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2013
NIMC Jobs/Recruitment 2013 (Over 150,000 Nigerians Participated)Posted: 11 Mar 2013 04:59 AM PDT‪National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) - Over 150,000 unemployed graduates are jostling for recruitment into the services of the NIMC. The commission, in an effort to boost its staff strength, recently conducted aptitude test in 6 locations spread across the country.According to the Director, Corporate Communication, Mr Anthony Okwudiafor, over 150,000 unemployed Nigerians responded to the recruitment advertorials, which appeared in 6 national dailies. He noted that the examination, which covered questions in current affairs, Mathematics and English, was essentially computer-based.The purpose of this, according to the Director, Human Capital Management, Ms Winifred Ojeih, was to provide a level playing field for all qualified Nigerians.She said all the applicants had equal opportunity of working in the commission once they excelled in the aptitude test and subsequent oral interview sessions scheduled for this month.Meanwhile, the Director General and Chief Executive of National Identity Management Commission, Mr Chris Onyemenam, has warned applicants not to offer money to anybody in order to secure employment.Onyemenam, who said the National Identity Management Commission jobs are not for said, added that if anyone was caught either receiving or giving money, such would be handed over to the law enforcement agencies for prosecution.Source: Tribune‬
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by victoriarhoda: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2013
ndajiya: my friend dere is no oral interview yet, de r only callin for a make - up test for dose dat did nt participate in d jst concluded test and also dose dat did nt submit during d test.

Dont give wrong information,d make-up test is for only those,who for one reason or d other,were unable to meet up with d date of their test.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by lucastino: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
I wrote my in lagos,my friend who has gotten a job who refuse to go for the test was also called for make up test,so from the meaning 'make up' its for those who did not write the first text.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rachael2903: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) - If you missed the NIMC test conducted a forthnight ago. I have good news for you. National Identity Management Commission is hereby calling on those who missed the opportunity to partake in the test for another chance to participate in a make-up test.

Confusion
Meanwhile, some candidates who already wrote the test also received the sms invitation for the Make-Up Test, and became confused if the Aptitude Test they wrote earlier were not properly submitted, in this rain of confusion, some were lucky enough to receive a second Disregard SMS that it was a computer error.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Abolamworld(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
God will make a way where there is no way 4 us all. Fear not
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sussyangel: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Abolamworld: God will make a way where there is no way 4 us all. Fear not
can those who study course nt education.i mean(b.edu or nce) obtain the form and can non indigene of oyo obtain it
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gbengalite(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
sussyangel: can those who study course nt education.i mean(b.edu or nce) obtain the form and can non indigene of oyo obtain it

The Registration process is closed. It is only mearnt for Graduate with NYSC Cert. HND/BSC/BSC ED/BA so far u have nysc .
Its for all state cos of Federal character tinssss.
Hope I answered your question...nw is for make up_test
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kolawolek: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
All the questions done was automatically submitted, dont be panic. if you ve written before there is no need to re- write again because those who received the message had been asked to discard it.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by piica(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
i think if your unable to submit,u maybe ruled out,cos during d registration, they gave limitd time to test ur speed wt computer and d exam aswell if u dont make it to submit botton,u mayb considered lagging in d required computer skill*speed*NB; afta submitting d system wll take fraction of seconds to process ur work b4 askin you to leave.pz jst thinking out loud
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by onuawuchi: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2013
Are we sure this mass test invitation is not a ploy to take the records of a considerable amount of the Nigerian population (especially the unemployed) for identity issuance. I've been suspecting this right from the time of filling the application. The time given to fill out the application was enough for the entire country to get a chance to do the test. If this is the case, it will be most unfortunate, cos they would have succeeded in moving cash from those in dire need of it to those who are already earning it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.