Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,565 members, 7,854,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545636 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2013
adeyemoade: Wow!!! Good one. Please what grade , position did you applied for?
@Adeyemoade. Authentication services.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote
author=thorpsy22]I don't understand wat is goin on...I was among dose
dat wnt for interview in april for ERO. Majority of us hv nt bin called
bt yet nimc is callin dose dat apply for oda position as ERO, somtin is
definately wrong...my friend was d last set dat want for interview n he
was called...he applied for diffrent position bt was bt was appointed
as ERO lg[/quote]
Same here@ Chukudee.lets stil be paitent cos am sure dat we r close to our blessing we hv being waiting since April.Its well.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by baybiemee: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello everyone, I just rcvd their text message o, help me Glorify God almighty. induction 21st-23rd I applied for customer care state.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders, to perform... He plants His footstep in the sea and rides upon the storm!!! God is forever faithful....
I am sorry 4 the long silence after receiving my invitation 4 Induction Training/documentation. Seeing the alert from Hcp makes me run into high excitation.. thinking about the rough road I passed since after my NYSC in 2010 and what culminated into my applying 4 NIMc Job breaks me down.. Infact, since y'day, its been combination of diff feelings...

Thanks to all those who have reached out 2 me one way or the other. @ Dafe, gfulmoom, adetowubo001, desmondoo, Obioma 200, simplejoy, krisjay and every one, I must say a very big thank u. to all my fellow invitees, we shall all meet with one love at Vines Hotels Abj come friday. May My God who has done this 4 us remember all those still hoping on him for this Nimc Job, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thaddeus12(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mowin: God moves in a mysterious ways, His wonders to perform... He plants His footsteps in the sea and rides upon the storm!!! God is forever faithful....
I am sorry 4 the long silence after receiving my invitation 4 Induction Training/documentation. Seeing the alert from Hcp makes me run into high excitation.. thinking about the rough road I passed since after my NYSC in 2010 and what culminated into my applying 4 NIMc Job breaks down.. Infact, since y'day, its been combination of diff feelings...

Thanks to all those who have reached out 2 me one way or the other. @ Dafe, gfulmoom, adetowubo001, desmondoo, Obioma 200, simplejoy, krisjay and every one, I must say a very big thank u. to all my fellow invitees, we shall all meet with one love at Vines Hotels Abj come friday. May My God who has done this 4 us remember all those still hoping on him for this Nimc Job, Amen

what are the requirements for the documentations
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
baybiemee: Hello everyone, I just rcvd their text message o, help me Glorify God almighty. induction 21st-23rd I applied for customer care state.
was it d post of customer service that was given to u or another post?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
thaddeus12:

what are the requirements for the documentations
Exactly what I have been thinking of.. For sure, we have 2 carry all our orginal documents. But I still don't know whether medical report will be needed.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mowin: God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders, to perform... He plants His footstep in the sea and rides upon the storm!!! God is forever faithful....
I am sorry 4 the long silence after receiving my invitation 4 Induction Training/documentation. Seeing the alert from Hcp makes me run into high excitation.. thinking about the rough road I passed since after my NYSC in 2010 and what culminated into my applying 4 NIMc Job breaks down.. Infact, since y'day, its been combination of diff feelings...

Congrats to you once more.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
For the benefit of those asking, I applied for Org strategy nd Workplans, but I was invited 4 Enr & Reg Officer position.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mowin: For the benefit of those asking, I applied for Org strategy nd Workplans, but I was invited 4 Enr & Reg Officer position.

Congratulation my brother ! Welcome to the NIMC family. Remaining two persons dear to me @tontons and simplyjoy.

ONE LOVE.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by SarahD(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
baybiemee: Hello everyone, I just rcvd their text message o, help me Glorify God almighty. induction 21st-23rd I applied for customer care state.

Congratulations. May God be praised.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by siralos135: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
i will like to give a clarification to some issues appearing here.that u r an enrolment officer simply means you will be working wt operation dept which include registratn officer,customer care,form fillers,help desk officer etc. while an admin officer will be handling admin issues(as the name implies) even though u may v chosen org & strategy.
this shd explain why some r seeing enrolment officers while others v admin officer.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Walert(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Is it officer or manager?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Walert(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
God,I look up unto you for my APL text message this week from NIMC.You did it for Dafe Steve.You will do it for me in Jesus name.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by karaduwa01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello All,
please has anybody who interviewed for Head of State Office been contacted? Would appreciate a response from anybody for that position, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

Congratulation my brother ! Welcome to the NIMC family. Remaining two persons dear to me @tontons and simplyjoy.

ONE LOVE.

Thanks man! I bet u, u will enjoy Asaba. My hometown is 30 min drive frm Asby town. I also finished frm the popular St Patricks college ( SPC) at west end. I am even thinking they may post me there, though Abj is my prefared choice. With one spirit, we shall accomplish Nimc's mandate. Nimc is lucky 2 have us...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Walert: God,I look up unto you for my APL text message this week from NIMC.You did it for Dafe Steve.You will do it for me in Jesus name.

My brother I love your faith. The God of wonders will do it for you soon. my God will not leave you. He has promise it and he will bring it to pass. Your NIMC APL is in your hand take it by faith in God.

Rejoice and praise God in anticipation of your APL. Convert you request prayer to thanksgiving prayer. Take charge dear.

GOD bless You!
GOD bless our NIMC mandate!
GOD bless this federal Republic of Nigeria.

ONE LOVE.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
From my critical look into NIMC recruitment exercise right from day one till date. The following is not far from reality:

1. Out of the 84 roles or there about advertised about 50% of them appears to be no longer necessary & that's why some Applicants have been re-deployed to ERO despite greater numbers of ERO uncalled for Training who went for Interview,though LGA centre has door of greater opening when it starts.

2. The 12 days Training was too much as it has been reduced drastically now.

3. They are in a haste now to conclude the whole exercise which is a welcome development.

4. Greater sms will still flow to people's phone soonest.

I wish everybody what I wished myself-FAVOUR and you all will be favoured in Jesus Christ Name Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Ogbuduchioma: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thank God the life changing text has finally arrived. God i give you all the gloryyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mowin: Thanks man! I bet u, u will enjoy Asaba. My hometown is 30 min drive frm Asby town. I also finished frm the popular St Patricks college ( SPC) at west end. I am even thinking they may post me there, though Abj is my prefared choice. With one spirit, we shall accomplish Nimc's mandate. Nimc is lucky 2 have us...

Nice one brother. NIMC is more than lucky to have us. They re bless to have us. Together we shall achieve d NIMC mandate.

ONE LOVE
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
hello,
Congrats for the front people that have been called ,
The rest of the guys including me that is waiting for my sms should have patient
As NIMC is mostly calling ERO, Admin officer fresh recruit ie level 8
There will be more invite , as they have not even enter into the list of the experience positions.
They are calling entry level 8 officers for now .
So the process is a continuous one and it will certainly get to all expectant though tension is high everywhere.
One love Nigeria.
Join others to Congratulate NIMC , because they are the first govt organisation recruitment , that i have been a part of
that has given serious priority to Merit.
let salute them for this , so far
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
gfullmoon: From my critical look into NIMC recruitment exercise right from day one till date. The following is not far from reality:

1. Out of the 84 roles or there about advertised about 50% of them appears to be no longer necessary & that's why some Applicants have been re-deployed to ERO despite greater numbers of ERO uncalled for Training who went for Interview,though LGA centre has door of greater opening when it starts.

2. The 12 days Training was too much as it has been reduced drastically now.

3. They are in a haste now to conclude the whole exercise which is a welcome development.

4. Greater sms will still flow to people's phone soonest.so u mean the remainin roles wil not be interviewed, is dat wt u mean?

I wish everybody what I wished myself-FAVOUR and you all will be favoured in Jesus Christ Name Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=kentblues][/quote] so u mean d remaining roles wil not b interviewed is that what u mean?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
ayyubliman: Masha Allah, please do u have an idea of number of copies for your credentials to go with in the documentation day

Only d original copies of all ur credentials will be needed. 5 passports and a medical fitness certificate. congrats all

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
sojiformular:

Only d original copies of all ur credentials will be needed. 5 passports and a medical fitness certificate. congrats all
Pls, is it mandatory to come with a medical fitness cert. ?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by baybiemee: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
posteritychild: was it d post of customer service that was given to u or another post?
Right now I don't know, they just wrote "I hv bn offered appointment as an Officer with NIMC".
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinetulips(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
my g, i beg thank God oh, me i am still xpecting my sms. admin officcer (LG), hcp wan give me hbp
[quote
author=Mowin]For the benefit of those asking, I applied for Org
strategy nd Workplans, but I was invited 4 Enr & Reg Officer
position. [/quote]
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mowin: Pls, is it mandatory to come with a medical fitness cert. ?

congrats mowin and co. I only know dat we were asked to com wit it for our own documentation and d original medical certificate was collected. I hope my other NIMC colleagues will react to this for better clarification
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
sojiformular:

congrats mowin and co. I only know dat we were asked to com wit it for our own documentation and d original medical certificate was collected. I hope my other NIMC colleagues will react to this for better clarification
@Sojiformular can one go with a medical cert of fitness from a state hospital or federal hospital which one is acceptable please!! Congrat guys
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
obioma_2000: @Sojiformular can one go with a medical cert of fitness from a state hospital or federal hospital which one is acceptable please!! Congrat guys

yes , both are acceptable. NIMC only accepts govt hospital certificate so u are in line
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
once again congras Mowin.we r stil lookn up to God for dis life changing text frm Hcp.i believe mine wil come b4 dis mnth ends.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wow......i'm so so hppy 4 u guyz dat jst recieved d nimc long awaited message.....truelly d lord is great.....am really hppy 4 u guyz.......@mowin finally....ur nw a staff of nimc.......we go see 4 abj on d 21th, dats wen am reporting....1ce again congratz 2 u all.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.