Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545601 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Huslertee: 10:22pm On May 12, 2013
The truth of the matter is that we won't all get the NIMC job. I think it is important that we all start doing something by ourselves pending the time you'll land your dream job rather than waiting for government or private organisations to provide us jobs. I was watching on CNN 2 days ago when the IMF chief advised that Nigeria should remove fuel subsidy totally if she ever hopes to achieve a level of sustainable development. You too can grab the Syntek Global opportunity for yourself by partnering with them. When you have a product that is based on NEED rather than WANT, you will be in business for long. It is time to catch the vision. If Ghanians can actually make it happen, smiling home with thousands of dollars every month, then we can make it bigger because fuel usage in Nigeria is higher than Ghana and other countries where Syntek Global currently operates. For enrolment, log on to www.fueltechs.mysyntek.com for more information on this great opportunity. The future belongs to only those who can see through the eyes of opportunity.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by oladi2(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2013
I hv been following this trend for a while it seems 80 percent of people trending are freshers
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 12, 2013
@gfullmoon_God bless You.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2013
LOL im cool i ain't jealous. I'm just angry at what i know for sure is korokoro scam. These people don share all the slots amongst themselves. Just watch what will happen in the end. Besides, what was their criteria for choosing the ppl they choose? Cos surely, definitely, it wasn't based on performance in the "make-believe" CB test. Selecting from 158000 on the basis of their performance in 50 questions is a statistical taboo. It just doesn't make sense. Anyways, goodnight.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2013
oladi2: I hv been following this trend for a while it seems 80 percent of people trending are freshers

Oga Oladi2 and then! This Nigerian mentality that 'Freshers' don't know the in-things in Nigerian job market is just to instil unusual fears into the freshers that can do more harm than good.Some Fresher ve stopped applying for jobs just because some Experienced hunters has erronously told them it's a waste of time without a connection. Experience & common sense has taught me that no JOB HUNTER IS EXPERIENCED,THE EXPERIENCED ONES ARE EMPLOYED.Because I've seen many Freshers got jobs without any connection while the 'experienced' ones are still searching. All that's needed from you people is to encourage us to doggedly work harder,hustle,broaden our skills & leave the rest to God not all this negativities & unexisting or over bloated fears.

Back in the school days,people that over stayed their normal graduation years made us to negatively belief & hate some Lecturers based on their fairy-tales which almost all of them turned out to be falsehood to cover their lapses. So I don't belief & will never belief this your 'Fresher' theory. I'll forever belief in God & harder work which never fails whether Fresher or Experienced.Every person has different destiny & luck.

Piece of advice ,no insult intended pls.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2013
oladi2: I hv been following this trend for a while it seems 80 percent of people trending are freshers
Dey there dey call person fresher until him go first you get work.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2013
INSIGHTS FOR THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEW!

MasterCard grabs Nigeria’s Identity
Card deal Tweet 44 May 12, 2013 | 7:17 pm Finance By Prince Osuagwu Nigerian National Identity Management
Commission, NIMC, has announced
partnership with MasterCard on the roll
of 13 million MasterCard-branded
National Identity Smart Cards with
electronic payment capability as a pilot program. The National Identity Smart Card is the
Card Scheme under the recently deployed
National Identity Management System
(NIMS). This program is the largest roll-out of a
formal electronic payment solution in the
country and the broadest financial
inclusion initiative of its kind on the
African continent. As part of the program, in its first phase,
Nigerians aged 16 years and above, as
well as all residents in the country for
more than two years, will get the new
multipurpose identity card which has 13
applications including MasterCard’s prepaid payment technology that will
provide cardholders with the safety,
convenience and reliability of electronic
payments. The Project will have Access Bank Plc as
the pilot issuer bank for the cards and
Unified Payment Services Limited (Unified
Payments) as the payment processor.
Other issuing banks will include United
Bank for Africa, Union Bank, Zenith, Skye Bank, Unity Bank, Stanbic and First Bank. Expressing happiness at the development,
Nigeria’s Finance Minister, Dr Mrs Ngozi
Oknjo-Iweala noted that “this program
is good practice for us to bring all the
citizens on a common platform for
interacting with the various government agencies and for transacting
electronically. We will implement this
initiative in a collaborative manner
between the public and private sectors, to
achieve its full potential of inclusive
citizenship and more effective governance,” she said. Meanwhile, President, Middle East and
Africa, MasterCard, Michael Miebach, said
that “this partnership is the first phase
of an unprecedented project in terms of
scale and scope for Nigeria.MasterCard
has been a firm supporter of the Central Bank of Nigeria’s CBN, Cashless policy
initiative as we share a vision of a world
beyond cash. From the program’s inception, we have
provided the Federal Government of
Nigeria with global insights and best
practices on how electronic payments can
enable economic growth and create a
more financially inclusive economy”. On his own part, the Director General and
Chief Executive of the National Identity
Management Commission, Chris ‘E
Onyemenam said “we have chosen
MasterCard to be the payment technology
provider for the initial rollout of the National Identity Smart Card project
because the Company has shown a
commitment to furthering financial
inclusion through the reduction of cash in
the Nigerian economy.” He added,
“MasterCard has pioneered large scale card schemes that combine biometric
functionality with electronic payments
and we want to capitalize on their experience in
this field to make our program rollout a
sustainable success for the country and
the continent.” “Access Bank’s involvement in this
project is testament to our ongoing
efforts to expand financial inclusion in
Nigeria,” said AigbojeAig-Imoukhuede,
CEO of Access Bank. “The new identity
card will revolutionize the Nigerian economic landscape, breaking down one
of the most significant barriers to
financial inclusion – proof of identity,
while simultaneously providing Nigerians
with a world class payment solution”. “Unified Payments is the foremost
transaction processor and pioneer of EMV
processing and acquiring in Nigeria,
owned by leading Nigerian banks. We
will use our expertise and experience to
guarantee the success of the project and ensure that the data of Nigerians are
protected. We look forward to working
with other partners in delivering value to
all stakeholders”, said Agada Apochi,
Managing Director and CEO, Unified
Payments. The new National Identity Smart Card will
incorporate the unique National
Identification Numbers (NIN) of duly
registered persons in the country. The
enrolment process involves the recording
of an individual’s demographic data and biometric data (capture of 10 fingerprints,
facial picture and digital signature) that
are used to authenticate the cardholder
and eliminate fraud and embezzlement.
The resultant National Identity Database
will provide the platform for several other value propositions of the NIMC
including identity authentication and
verification. Thanks to the unique and unambiguous
identification of individuals under the
NIMS, other identification card schemes
like the Driver’s License, Voters
Registration, Health Insurance, Tax, SIM
and the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) will benefit and can all be
integrated, using the NIN, into the multi-
function Card Scheme of the NIMS. When fully utilizing the card as a prepaid
payment tool, the cardholder can deposit
funds on the card, receive social benefits,
pay for goods and services at any of the
35 million MasterCard acceptance
locations globally, withdraw cash from all ATMs that accept MasterCard, or engage
in many other financial transactions that
are facilitated by electronic payments. All
in a secure and convenient environment
enabled by the EMV Chip and Pin standard. Upon completion of the National ID
registration process, NIMC aims to
introduce more than 100 million cards to
Nigeria’s over 167 million citizens

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 11:36pm On May 12, 2013
exactly, bro u dey see wella. Dey don't kW that there is nothing like transparency in FG recruitment. Nothing!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:07am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:08am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:11am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:15am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 12:33am On May 13, 2013
alasuomowei:
do u know the meanin of Merit, federal character, catchment area and spread?
when dey start giving the appointment letters... That time u will understand that all dis process all na wash. As u said, considering the issue of federal character in dis nimc job and other FG jobs, u will find out that at most 10 pple will b recruited from each state. How many local governments do u have in ur state, how many senators and house of remembers do u have in ur state, governors. All dis pple have interest in dis recruitment, just tell urslf d truth. By d time dey have shared it among demslves, like one or (WO slots go remain for merit if at all e go dey, dey can invite everyone that passed d test for interview just to make everyone blv d r Bn fair, but d truth remains that na pple wa Dem want Dem go gv d job, how will u kW now if u passed d test or not, or if everyone here attended the test. If u can remember inec, dey all claimed to havve gotten it not knowing anyone, but d truth b say all of Dem kW pple in high places. Some of us myt b lucky to get it on merit, but make we no too high our hopes, na FG job,make una kW forget say na 109 senators and 360 house of rep members plus 36 governors... All have interet in dis recruitment. All dos pple u saw on d board of d interview all get at least 2 slots each. So mk una calm down n see as tinx develop.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:25am On May 13, 2013
wizzy2021: when dey start giving the appointment letters... That time u will understand that all dis process all na wash. As u said, considering the issue of federal character in dis nimc job and other FG jobs, u will find out that at most 10 pple will b recruited from each state. How many local governments do u have in ur state, how many senators and house of remembers do u have in ur state, governors. All dis pple have interest in dis recruitment, just tell urslf d truth. By d time dey have shared it among demslves, like one or (WO slots go remain for merit if at all e go dey, dey can invite everyone that passed d test for interview just to make everyone blv d r Bn fair, but d truth remains that na pple wa Dem want Dem go gv d job, how will u kW now if u passed d test or not, or if everyone here attended the test. If u can remember inec, dey all claimed to havve gotten it not knowing anyone, but d truth b say all of Dem kW pple in high places. Some of us myt b lucky to get it on merit, but make we no too high our hopes, na FG job,make una kW forget say na 109 senators and 360 house of rep members plus 36 governors... All have interet in dis recruitment. All dos pple u saw on d board of d interview all get at least 2 slots each. So mk una calm down n see as tinx develop.
Sharraaap biatch
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 5:43am On May 13, 2013
henchyk: All the people that were called for the interview had one sort of Oga at the top or another. Its sad that the rest of us who took the risk, and spent the money and time to travel across the country for that make-believe CBT test were given the treatment meant for goats. This country don tire me. Its sad.
wel i dnt knw wher 2 start 2 address u cos u ar stil short of d knowledge of my oga @ d top (God), hw cn HE help u?. @ dis ur stage in life u ar stil speakin forth negativity. So u dnt knw dat merit com frm God, n dat even in a country wher 'man knw man' dn dos wit merit stil hav dier way, so alwazs try 2 pass b4 u complain ok? Bt as 4 me i pas by GOD'S grace n bin cal witout knwin any man bt God. n Mgt of nimc so far my folo up dey ar credible,transparent etc
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 6:03am On May 13, 2013
go sleep my frnd, dnt discourage dis freshers wit ur ill luck life dey hav a bright life n destiny dats y dey wil nt sweat b4 dey achieve n attain suces. If u tuk of labor market expience den u wil tuk of me b4 i open my own coy. If u hear my job huntin stori u wil cry n it wil encourage u 2 suceed. So pls allow dem strive 4 suces sir as u ar also doin.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2013
wizzy2021: when dey start giving the appointment letters... That time u will understand that all dis process all na wash. As u said, considering the issue of federal character in dis nimc job and other FG jobs, u will find out that at most 10 pple will b recruited from each state. How many local governments do u have in ur state, how many senators and house of remembers do u have in ur state, governors. All dis pple have interest in dis recruitment, just tell urslf d truth. By d time dey have shared it among demslves, like one or (WO slots go remain for merit if at all e go dey, dey can invite everyone that passed d test for interview just to make everyone blv d r Bn fair, but d truth remains that na pple wa Dem want Dem go gv d job, how will u kW now if u passed d test or not, or if everyone here attended the test. If u can remember inec, dey all claimed to havve gotten it not knowing anyone, but d truth b say all of Dem kW pple in high places. Some of us myt b lucky to get it on merit, but make we no too high our hopes, na FG job,make una kW forget say na 109 senators and 360 house of rep members plus 36 governors... All have interet in dis recruitment. All dos pple u saw on d board of d interview all get at least 2 slots each. So mk una calm down n see as tinx develop.

My brother you hit the nail on the head. Free all these people that don't know how things work in this country.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2013
tontons: wel i dnt knw wher 2 start 2 address u cos u ar stil short of d knowledge of my oga @ d top (God), hw cn HE help u?. @ dis ur stage in life u ar stil speakin forth negativity. So u dnt knw dat merit com frm God, n dat even in a country wher 'man knw man' dn dos wit merit stil hav dier way, so alwazs try 2 pass b4 u complain ok? Bt as 4 me i pas by GOD'S grace n bin cal witout knwin any man bt God. n Mgt of nimc so far my folo up dey ar credible,transparent etc

There is no difference between blind optimism and foolishness Mr man. Not everything that doesn't look optimistic to you is negativity. Ever heard of realism? I'm telling you what is obtainable in today's Nigeria and you are ranting about me being Negative. Anyway i've said my lot. Its early morning so i'll allow this shii rest.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 6:17am On May 13, 2013
I POSSESS MY POSSESSIONS (IN MY HOME/FAMILY/FINANCES/CAREER (NIMC)/BUSINES/HEALTH) IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 6:26am On May 13, 2013
tontons: hw,where, wen did did dey ask u 2 bring it?
after my interview with d panel of interviewers at nimc Headquarters last wk
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by luvonyii4life: 6:42am On May 13, 2013
I beg u pple stop ranting hia let us keep d tread positive, wat do I mean by that? Let us keep every info based on nimc nd nt on d failures of d government nd a few odas who feel they have gotten d jobs already shuld pls b prayerful nd allow us those of us that are yet to be called for in interview in oda positions t rest.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by cross6: 6:44am On May 13, 2013
pls!!! Do any body no weather any technical departmnt has been called?? Pls!!!!!! Alert me
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2013
Dnt care what pple are saying, all i knw is dat i'm positive abt d transparency of nimc.........as such am keeping ma fingerz crossed n hopeing 4 d best......
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2013

Bro we're all Nigerian Graduates. No one is doubting your candid experience about nepotism & favouritism,this same issues still played out during our admission processes. Didn't some still get it through Merit? Yes is the answer.

The same thing pervase the Labour market esp Govt establishments,point of correction we all know it.But many are still picked based on Merit. Where ur argument is damnable is telling us that Merit doesn't exist again, which is the heightest of lie & discouragement. Do you think we're all Learners though we graduated newly?

Am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that NIMC will use 50% or more Merit, 10% Fed Xter,Catchment & spread 10%, 'Annoitment' 30%. They proved so by even asking ple whose documents are in doubt to tender the originals intead getting rid of them.MERIT STILL EXISTS THAT MY POINT !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by nickzuby(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2013
Please house, how can I get certificate of state of origin.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alsudaes1(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2013
Believe in God, Merit Still Exists.....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 8:37am On May 13, 2013
nickzuby: Please house, how can I get certificate of state of origin.
Go to ur LGA
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 8:40am On May 13, 2013
There are still MIRACLES...just believe.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:16am On May 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:18am On May 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.