Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545497 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:20am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:24am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chukamorah(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2013
gfullmoon: INSIGHTS FOR THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEW!

MasterCard grabs Nigeria’s Identity
Card deal Tweet 44 May 12, 2013 | 7:17 pm Finance By Prince Osuagwu Nigerian National Identity Management
Commission, NIMC, has announced
partnership with MasterCard on the roll
of 13 million MasterCard-branded
National Identity Smart Cards with
electronic payment capability as a pilot program. The National Identity Smart Card is the
Card Scheme under the recently deployed
National Identity Management System
(NIMS). This program is the largest roll-out of a
formal electronic payment solution in the
country and the broadest financial
inclusion initiative of its kind on the
African continent. As part of the program, in its first phase,
Nigerians aged 16 years and above, as
well as all residents in the country for
more than two years, will get the new
multipurpose identity card which has 13
applications including MasterCard’s prepaid payment technology that will
provide cardholders with the safety,
convenience and reliability of electronic
payments. The Project will have Access Bank Plc as
the pilot issuer bank for the cards and
Unified Payment Services Limited (Unified
Payments) as the payment processor.
Other issuing banks will include United
Bank for Africa, Union Bank, Zenith, Skye Bank, Unity Bank, Stanbic and First Bank. Expressing happiness at the development,
Nigeria’s Finance Minister, Dr Mrs Ngozi
Oknjo-Iweala noted that “this program
is good practice for us to bring all the
citizens on a common platform for
interacting with the various government agencies and for transacting
electronically. We will implement this
initiative in a collaborative manner
between the public and private sectors, to
achieve its full potential of inclusive
citizenship and more effective governance,” she said. Meanwhile, President, Middle East and
Africa, MasterCard, Michael Miebach, said
that “this partnership is the first phase
of an unprecedented project in terms of
scale and scope for Nigeria.MasterCard
has been a firm supporter of the Central Bank of Nigeria’s CBN, Cashless policy
initiative as we share a vision of a world
beyond cash. From the program’s inception, we have
provided the Federal Government of
Nigeria with global insights and best
practices on how electronic payments can
enable economic growth and create a
more financially inclusive economy”. On his own part, the Director General and
Chief Executive of the National Identity
Management Commission, Chris ‘E
Onyemenam said “we have chosen
MasterCard to be the payment technology
provider for the initial rollout of the National Identity Smart Card project
because the Company has shown a
commitment to furthering financial
inclusion through the reduction of cash in
the Nigerian economy.” He added,
“MasterCard has pioneered large scale card schemes that combine biometric
functionality with electronic payments
and we want to capitalize on their experience in
this field to make our program rollout a
sustainable success for the country and
the continent.” “Access Bank’s involvement in this
project is testament to our ongoing
efforts to expand financial inclusion in
Nigeria,” said AigbojeAig-Imoukhuede,
CEO of Access Bank. “The new identity
card will revolutionize the Nigerian economic landscape, breaking down one
of the most significant barriers to
financial inclusion – proof of identity,
while simultaneously providing Nigerians
with a world class payment solution”. “Unified Payments is the foremost
transaction processor and pioneer of EMV
processing and acquiring in Nigeria,
owned by leading Nigerian banks. We
will use our expertise and experience to
guarantee the success of the project and ensure that the data of Nigerians are
protected. We look forward to working
with other partners in delivering value to
all stakeholders”, said Agada Apochi,
Managing Director and CEO, Unified
Payments. The new National Identity Smart Card will
incorporate the unique National
Identification Numbers (NIN) of duly
registered persons in the country. The
enrolment process involves the recording
of an individual’s demographic data and biometric data (capture of 10 fingerprints,
facial picture and digital signature) that
are used to authenticate the cardholder
and eliminate fraud and embezzlement.
The resultant National Identity Database
will provide the platform for several other value propositions of the NIMC
including identity authentication and
verification. Thanks to the unique and unambiguous
identification of individuals under the
NIMS, other identification card schemes
like the Driver’s License, Voters
Registration, Health Insurance, Tax, SIM
and the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) will benefit and can all be
integrated, using the NIN, into the multi-
function Card Scheme of the NIMS. When fully utilizing the card as a prepaid
payment tool, the cardholder can deposit
funds on the card, receive social benefits,
pay for goods and services at any of the
35 million MasterCard acceptance
locations globally, withdraw cash from all ATMs that accept MasterCard, or engage
in many other financial transactions that
are facilitated by electronic payments. All
in a secure and convenient environment
enabled by the EMV Chip and Pin standard. Upon completion of the National ID
registration process, NIMC aims to
introduce more than 100 million cards to
Nigeria’s over 167 million citizens
nna brosi chineke! calm down i never they run for ecowas chairman yet. no worry when time reach na u go first know.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by stolak: 9:41am On May 13, 2013
alasuomowei:
sharap, my governor does not even have time 4 Nimc, he can creat jobs on his own, why would he struggle to have slots in Nimc?
any governor that make attempt of one slot in NIMC should be ashame of himsef where some governors are creating thousand of job vacancy for there citizens. only one slot!!!? he should have taken all the slots! He should not be heard in the public
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:46am On May 13, 2013
Thats my point
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:20am On May 13, 2013
D
chuka morah:
nna brosi chineke! calm down i never they run for ecowas chairman yet. no worry when time reach na u go first know.
u dey make me laf. The truth b say, nimc fit ask u any question ooh.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 10:21am On May 13, 2013
alasuomowei:
if I was thinking like u, i would'nt have gotten this far, don't allow jealousy to finish u.
dude am not jealous... Did I tell u I didn't make it to d interview? I pity u, u go later kW wots up wen appointment letter don dey show. Sha we dey here, we no dey go anywhere. That time again I go remind u.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2013
Too many NEGATIVE PEOPLE don dey flood this thread,I think I will giv dis place a break before dey use dier negativity rub my body cos am a very positive and optimistic person!! So bad belle pple...take a chill pill!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2013
shiloh: Too many NEGATIVE PEOPLE don dey flood this thread,I think I will giv dis place a break before dey use dier negativity rub my body cos am a very positive and optimistic person!! So bad belle pple...take a chill pill!! tongue tongue tongue

Realism is underrated. You need to see things as they are sometimes.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by specie1980: 10:51am On May 13, 2013
@shiloh, u re very correct. They will never encourage u for anything they talk as if they work with HR dept of NIMC
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2013
wizzy2021
Pls i will advise you to rest your case for now. the issue is that here , it seem you are dealing with mostly fresh or recent graduates that do not really have experience of things.

interview is just another level of selection that some people may not want to accept the truth.

No matter what you say , people will still argue, hence just leave it for now.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:19am On May 13, 2013
shiloh: Too many NEGATIVE PEOPLE don dey flood this thread,I think I will giv dis place a break before dey use dier negativity rub my body cos am a very positive and optimistic person!! So bad belle pple...take a chill pill!! tongue tongue tongue
good point, am outta here,make i leave here 4dis bad bele jobless negative pple.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2013
I was really gbadooing dis thread b4.......nw der'z 2 many 8ter'z in ere......i wonder y some pple jst cn't kip der negative opinions 2 demselves.....well sha make i liv dis place 4 una.......mk una flex una negativity dey go
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 11:40am On May 13, 2013
Everyday I hope 2 come n see news of what's the next set of interviews or dat deyve commenced trainin or appointment letter news.now all I see is childish bickering.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 11:42am On May 13, 2013
write247ng: wizzy2021
Pls i will advise you to rest your case for now. the issue is that here , it seem you are dealing with mostly fresh or recent graduates that do not really have experience of things.

interview is just another level of selection that some people may not want to accept the truth.

No matter what you say , people will still argue, hence just leave it for now.
anyway Dem say Wu no go no kW, na wen appointment leeters don dey show I go remind Dem wetin I yarn earlier. For now I wish everyone best of luck, pray mk d person wa u kW get strong link, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 13, 2013
Abeg my better people/colleague,toju,alasuomowei,seighabenz,sonofyisa,gfullmoon,drlizzy,specie1980,tontons and d rest. Pls let's meet @ d other thread and leave dis one for this negative ppl. We never get d job yet dem don dey get high fever,if we kom get d job dat mean say na ota pia pia dem go go drink. We know our system is corrupt,bt when we see credibility and transparency let's try and give credence to it. All I knw is dat,no matter d bad belle talk,negativity et all poured out here,when God says its our time no one can do otherwise. So my NIMC colleagues,let's kip praying to our OGA kpatakpata @ d top, He won't fail us and we will triumph @ d end. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by toju: 12:18pm On May 13, 2013
shiloh: Abeg my better people/colleague,toju,alasuomowei,seighabenz,sonofyisa,gfullmoon,drlizzy,specie1980,tontons and d rest. Pls let's meet @ d other thread and leave dis one for this negative ppl. We never get d job yet dem don dey get high fever,if we kom get d job dat mean say na ota pia pia dem go go drink. We know our system is corrupt,bt when we see credibility and transparency let's try and give credence to it. All I knw is dat,no matter d bad belle talk,negativity et all poured out here,when God says its our time no one can do otherwise. So my NIMC colleagues,let's kip praying to our OGA kpatakpata @ d top, He won't fail us and we will triumph @ d end. God bless.
clean talk my sister. I don't care about the man know man slots .I strongly believe there is enough room for merit. Whatever your belief system is will b manifested in your life.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 12:22pm On May 13, 2013
afrobella7: Everyday I hope 2 come n see news of what's the next set of interviews or dat deyve commenced trainin or appointment letter news.now all I see is childish bickering.
same to me!!! Can anyone in d house let know the next set of interviewers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albacete(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2013
shiloh: Abeg my better people/colleague,toju,alasuomowei,seighabenz,sonofyisa,gfullmoon,drlizzy,specie1980,tontons and d rest. Pls let's meet @ d other thread and leave dis one for this negative ppl. We never get d job yet dem don dey get high fever,if we kom get d job dat mean say na ota pia pia dem go go drink. We know our system is corrupt,bt when we see credibility and transparency let's try and give credence to it. All I knw is dat,no matter d bad belle talk,negativity et all poured out here,when God says its our time no one can do otherwise. So my NIMC colleagues,let's kip praying to our OGA kpatakpata @ d top, He won't fail us and we will triumph @ d end. God bless.
Good talk, dear. They knew that the system is not fair, yet they went ahead to apply.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
Saw all these negatives coming a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 12:34pm On May 13, 2013
alasuomowei: It is funny the same bad bele pple talkin here, carry their two left leg travel go write atitude test,the same pple carry their two left leg travel go abj 4 interview,if they dnt bliv they wud get d job,help me ask dem, why did the apply 4 it, why did they go 4 interview.
yes my guy I stay in abuja n I travelled to minna to write d test n did d interview. But I dey try tell una say thr is more to dis recruitment than all dis blab blab wa una dey blab... Mk una relax, na wen appointment letter show una go kW wetin I dey talk about. If u have someone, better push ur button n forget all dos tinx wa dis nimc pple dey write for thr site n talk for media houses.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 12:39pm On May 13, 2013
Babe na normal talk those guys they talk.We all know these things happen but I've decided to allow God take charge.When he says its your time no body can change that.So let them be and let them wallow in their thoughts.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 13, 2013
wizzy2021: yes my guy I stay in abuja n I travelled to minna to write d test n did d interview. But I dey try tell una say thr is more to dis recruitment than all dis blab blab wa una dey blab... Mk una relax, na wen appointment letter show una go kW wetin I dey talk about. If u have someone, better push ur button n forget all dos tinx wa dis nimc pple dey write for thr site n talk for media houses.
Wizzy...we don hear u. U wey get person,make dem dey push button for u dey go. We wey get God,na Him go push our own for us,we no dey fear. Thanks for d advice. P.S..d last time I checked,u were battling to knw weda dey ve stopped sending txts for enrolment officers as u ve not gotten an invite for interview. So prove me wrong with cogent facts grin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albacete(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2013
shiloh: Wizzy...we don hear u. U wey get person,make dem dey push button for u dey go. We wey get God,na Him go push our own for us,we no dey fear. Thanks for d advice. P.S..d last time I checked,u were battling to knw weda dey ve stopped sending txts for enrolment officers as u ve not gotten an invite for interview. So prove me wrong with cogent facts grin
Haha. grin grin

Not everyone that wrote the test will be called for interview. Abi una wan run the country down

U need to pass first, then federal character and other criteria will come into play.

People that will be finally called will be tagged "candidates with long legs" by these realists
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 12:58pm On May 13, 2013
shiloh: Wizzy...we don hear u. U wey get person,make dem dey push button for u dey go. We wey get God,na Him go push our own for us,we no dey fear. Thanks for d advice. P.S..d last time I checked,u were battling to knw weda dey ve stopped sending txts for enrolment officers as u ve not gotten an invite for interview. So prove me wrong with cogent facts grin
please can u draw my attention to such post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.