Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544401 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:30am On May 14, 2013
bibinwaka: @alam., drlizzy, shiloh, al dat hav bn intrvwd. pls you al shud put me in ur prayrs. i appld 4 admin lg.
I luv yal spirits. Cheers
just have faith and believe,there is nothing God cannot do!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:32am On May 14, 2013
X-Presie:

U in GTbank trend, DB trend n here again, na wah 4u ooo..... ...alwayz in trouble
Don't mind him my brother,he and dat wizzy guy are birds of the same feather, may God deliver them.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 7:42am On May 14, 2013
shiloh: Don't mind him my brother,he and dat wizzy guy are birds of the same feather, may God deliver them.
wot ever u pple call me I accept... When d appointment letters come out I will start commenting again, by that time una eye go don open to wots up.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:04am On May 14, 2013
wizzy2021: wot ever u pple call me I accept... When d appointment letters come out I will start commenting again, by that time una eye go don open to wots up.
Each and everyone of us confessing positively on dis forum will get our appointment letters,I also pray u get too cos during d training I want to see how u will face us and spill out all dese gibberish u ve been spilling. But knowing d kind of person dat u r,u mite not reveal ur identity and dat will b better for u in order not to incur more of God's wrath. CHANGE UR WAYS YOUNG MAN!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 8:12am On May 14, 2013
wizzy2021: wot ever u pple call me I accept... When d appointment letters come out I will start commenting again, by that time una eye go don open to wots up.
HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN U OUT OF HERE. U wil nt see any1 failure bt suces, which is our portion.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2013
Shiloh n tonton ignore dat guy.....im go tire
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tintedtaf(f): 8:26am On May 14, 2013
Follipirro: Those that have faith in God will never be disappointed 4 trusting Him(GOD).He dt has started d gud job wil surely bring it to perfection.DS JOB IS OURS IJN.
AMEN!!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mindboggler: 9:27am On May 14, 2013
@ those that have been called for interview, did ur application status change on nimc portal or is it still showing the blank acknowledgement slip page? Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alsudaes1(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2013
alfa john: mister, what will u have done. interview all 158000? it is often said that exam. is not the best test of IQ or intelligence but it is still the most practicable. also the people called for inter. are all saying the truth u need not know somebody to be called for inter. the man know man list are not called for inter. cause they are already employed. they just document and collect their letter. it is only those in merit list and fed character that go thro due process. if ur are not called know maybe God has a better deal for u down the line. the blessing in God's custody is much more than NIMC job. u just have to keep faith surely (may be slowly) u will be blessed.

That's Faith and accepting one's Fate!
Free one's mind and Move on. . .
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alsudaes1(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2013
alasuomowei:
i still dey ask oo, everybody wen get insider is afraid of askin abt salary, abi na purewater and biskit dem dey giv workers as dem giv me 4 interview day.
I wan find wife marry,i wan knw d salary plz help

lol, you just won't stop amusing me with ur posts! Carry on. . .
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by twaintoy(f): 10:00am On May 14, 2013
stbaby4real2002: God I look up to you. Customer Service Officers. I am warming up.
Me tooooo.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by twaintoy(f): 10:02am On May 14, 2013
write247ng: I think NIMC is doing the interview base on the needed areas to kick start the National Identity management scheme programme.
enrollment officers and head State office where called so that they could be trained to kick start the programme at the state level.
The installation and maintenance officers are now called as technical people that will install softwares and programs on pc and maintain the organisation's system to kick start the programme.

Next i Believe that the admin/Hr officers at the state level will be called
The customer care Officers/customer care Managers that will have to manage and attend to public inquiries will follow
state cordination officers and head local govt office follows.
If these positions are called soon , it is very cleared that the training will kick start in June and they may notify applicants in maybe last week of May 2013
Rule out last week of May , 2013
Because 27(children day) and 29 may , 2013 is Democracy day) and as a fed govt agency , they cannot run the training programme within or during those public holidays
Let us all Pray and hope 4 the best in June , 2013
I like this and this could be the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Teddy2010(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2013
Today wil neva come agn. Be a blessing, be a frnd. Encourage sum1 & take tym 2 care. Let ur words heal & not wound. Put a smile on sum1's face 2day...

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by visafoneng: 10:58am On May 14, 2013
Wizzy and Hencky are talking based on what is happening in Naija but you can't always have such mindset. I did WAEC interview and we were all told they won't be gov influence and man know man. Later knew the list was skewed and merit was few out of abt 100 -150 they wanted cos of gov and top officials candidate. But that won't stop you from pressing on. I'm in d private sector though I want a FG job cos of time for bizness and stability. I applied for this NIMC job too but haven't heard anything though ma line has been off for a while. For those called, be optimistic, what wud be wud be. Takia.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2013
we all need to be optimistic,God is able.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 14, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by stolak: 12:33pm On May 14, 2013
henchyk: LOL all of you are making me laugh. Well, lemmi leave y'all to your blind optimism. Since reality is Now obviously lost to some people.
hi guy,
why dont u leave ds ppl alone? It is not a must that dey must accept ur opinion. U can create ur own tread and invite ppl of ur like to it. TheSe ppl here hv one spirit, one mind, one belif and one determination. And they will get what they desire as God will hav it. U er equally entitle to what u expect. I wil be glad if u dont comment on this thread again just create ur own thread as u can see ur opinion is not welcome here
A word is enof for a wise.
As for u optimistic guys just keep spirit high. Dont let any agent of darkness truncate ur morale
one nairalander!!

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2013
stolak:
hi guy,
why dont u leave ds ppl alone? It is not a must that dey must accept ur opinion. U can create ur own tread and invite ppl of ur like to it. TheSe ppl here hv one spirit, one mind, one belif and one determination. And they will get what they desire as God will hav it. U er equally entitle to what u expect. I wil be glad if u dont comment on this thread again just create ur own thread as u can see ur opinion is not welcome here
A word is enof for a wise.
As for u optimistic guys just keep spirit high. Dont let any agent of darkness truncate ur morale
one nairalander!!

Oga abeg pipe low. I was never talking to you. Besides i am free to comment in any thread as long as it abides by house rules, and the last time i checked, rebuking a bunch of overzealous, blindly optimistic nairalanders does not go against house rules. So please mind your business. If you don't like my opinions then kindly ignore. If you are so blind to reality that you have completely chosen to ignore every attempt to make you realise that things are not what they seem to be, then fine and good, but don't even come up here to tell me not to comment on this thread. Are you the owner of Nairaland? Pls do not even annoy me.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 14, 2013
'
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by XPresie: 1:13pm On May 14, 2013
henchyk:

Oga abeg pipe low. I was never talking to you. Besides i am free to comment in any thread as long as it abides by house rules, and the last time i checked, rebuking a bunch of overzealous, blindly optimistic nairalanders does not go against house rules. So please mind your business. If you don't like my opinions then kindly ignore. If you are so blind to reality that you have completely chosen to ignore every attempt to make you realise that things are not what they seem to be, then fine and good, but don't even come up here to tell me not to comment on this thread. Are you the owner of Nairaland? Pls do not even annoy me.
I wudn't tel u wht d guy told u anyw buh u cozd it. U n Wizzy r lyk provokn ppl here, tak i no tak no supoz coz quamz. Its reality u'r talkin buh wht abt 'Ask n it shal b gven on2 u...Bible' n 'Call me n I shal answr u...Quran' Dia 'l alwyz b a tin lyk Dave&Goliat in evrtin n al d tym, evn wit ur analyss of Naija Facto. Pls lets pray 2geda 4dis guys, dey 'l al make d trainin by d specia grac of God.
And 2u guyz, shilo, tonton n odaz, ur destiny 2b @d top is writn as u rytly had blivd, optii/pesii of any1 cant stop such, NLers aint NIMC nor God Almty. So stop xchangin words 2prov ur faith in God, its in U n shd b dia, nt on NL pages.
I applyd 4 Enrol (LG) buh stil servin until June 6, so evn if i ddnt lose d line i registrd wit durin d proces of txtin, i wdn't av bn abl 2atend d intvw buh gez wht, al hops nt lost coz God is perfect (NIMC/elsewhr)! So, dnt force m 2tel u al dis again pls!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by anderson508: 1:57pm On May 14, 2013
pls, is anyone who applied for the post of authentication officer invited for interview yet? an urgent respond will be appreciated as there is a new development.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by klarke(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2013
what abt customer care, has any one been invited for interview on dis role?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by victoria2: 2:10pm On May 14, 2013
anderson508: pls, is anyone who applied for the post of authentication officer invited for interview yet? an urgent respond will be appreciated as there is a new development.
plz wtz da new dev?i also applied 4same position?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by twaintoy(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2013
klarke: what abt customer care, has any one been invited for interview on dis role?
None yet, also applied for same.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albacete(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2013
henchyk:

come bros, wetin bring dat talk naa? Na u be my papa wey u go dey rebuke me anyhow?

See how hard u are trying to be noticed in this thread. U must be very happy now that we have acknowledged ur posts (or is it reality speeches?).

Lest i forget, the last time i checked too, people are entitled to their opinions (they can even decide to "wallow in their blind optimism" and lose touch with reality) and u should respect that, not to force ur opinion on them.

It will be in ur best interest to leave this thread cos 98% of d pple here do not agree with u. Keep to ur promise; come back only when if u get ur own AP letter.

henchyk:
If you don't like my opinions then kindly ignore.
^^
Since it is obvious that u don't like the opinion of NLndrs who choose to have a positive mindset, why not ignore them? Yet u want us to ignore you when u are pissing us off.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rachael2903: 2:18pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=twaintoy] I like this and this could be the truth. [/quote It is well God will surely see us through; Amen
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by twaintoy(f): 2:24pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=Rachael2903][/quote] Amen dearie.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2013
albacete:

come bros, wetin bring dat talk naa? Na u be my papa wey u go dey rebuke me anyhow?

See how hard u are trying to be noticed in this thread. U must be very happy now that we have acknowledged ur posts (or is it reality speeches?).

Lest i forget, the last time i checked too, people are entitled to their opinions (they can even decide to "wallow in their blind optimism" and lose touch with reality) and u should respect that, not to force ur opinion on them.

It will be in ur best interest to leave this thread cos 98% of d pple here do not agree with u. Keep to ur promise; come back only when if u get ur own AP letter.

^^
Since it is obvious that u don't like the opinion of NLndrs who choose to have a positive mindset, why not ignore them? Yet u want us to ignore you when u are pissing us off.

I don't even have anything to say to you. Your rantings are at best, incoherent.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 14, 2013
Saddist!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2013
GOD I need your help. GOD of abraham ,isaac and jacob. May NIMC invite me
for interview in abuja in JESUS name Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by birmason: 4:16pm On May 14, 2013
CHIMUMMY:

My fellow customer relations officer keep the faith cos God is able to do exceedingly wot we tink or imagine.
na sooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.