Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (544473 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adeyemoade(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2013
elkol:

Seems they have been called too..
Yes, that position has been called,and its still an ongoing thing. The whole position has now been called in respective of what you applied for based on my observation.With the look of things, they might conclude the whole exercise on or before the end of this very month. I still want to believe that God of perfection will perfect things for allofus in this house in Jesus Name. Please for God sake, we should not see anybody as enemy of progress here. Everybody viewing this trends, either in one way or replying to comments here is hoping for the best . Therefore, I see no reason why we should quarrel over unnecessarily matters.Finally, I strongly believe that 90% of those that were called for the interview in previous week till date, will be called for the training except those that has falsified there certificates in one way or the other and also those that were unable to give convincing reason why they want to pick up the job during interaction session (interview). I wish the nairalanders sure success, as we awaits the date of the interview Good luck also to those people been optimistic about getting text message from HCP this weekend against next week interview.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tolexydon: 10:10am On May 17, 2013
naanamee:

Nawao, I got d same feeling, but God is in control, what ll be would always be no matter wot...

i was at their office for my interview on monday, i met invitees for diff positions, i met virtually people dt are invited for all dpost, admin,authentications, maintenance,the only post i didnt see was customer care...., nd i could discern from there dt the thing has changed, i went back on wed the same thing was still happening, bt i was told dt d interview has not ended nd dt as why i said ppl will still be invited, na only prayer we need
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by stolak: 10:10am On May 17, 2013
you guys shul beware of these fraudsters( henchyk and wizzy2021) they are the fraudster on www.topix.com http://www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/TBMKIODCJHQOIQR47 they are only creating fear in people so that ppl can start running here and there for help.
with all there advert for scores upgrade now is advert of man know man
maybe they should give the house the of the oga @ the top for appointment letter "Upgrade"
i have study 2 of them they are really up to sth.
Guys beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wizzy2021: 10:17am On May 17, 2013
stolak: you guys shul beware of these fraudsters( henchyk and wizzy2021) they are the fraudster on www.topix.com http://www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/TBMKIODCJHQOIQR47 they are only creating fear in people so that ppl can start running here and there for help.
with all there advert for scores upgrade now is advert of man know man
maybe they should give the house the of the oga @ the top for appointment letter "Upgrade"
i have study 2 of them they are really up to sth.
Guys beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guy u r really mad*, am a job seeker like, hv u ever read in any of my post about collecting money from anybody. Anyway talk is cheap, u can say anything u like here. But once again u r a fool*
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2013
No mind dem
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:54am On May 17, 2013
tolexydon:

i was at their office for my interview on monday, i met invitees for diff positions, i met virtually people dt are invited for all dpost, admin,authentications, maintenance,the only post i didnt see was customer care...., nd i could discern from there dt the thing has changed, i went back on wed the same thing was still happening, bt i was told dt d interview has not ended nd dt as why i said ppl will still be invited, na only prayer we need
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:55am On May 17, 2013
tolexydon:

You just flashed a ray of hope brada.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bibinwaka: 12:06pm On May 17, 2013
tolexydon:

i was at their office for my interview on monday, i met invitees for
diff positions, i met virtually people dt are invited for all dpost,
admin,authentications, maintenance,the only post i didnt see was
customer care...., nd i could discern from there dt the thing has
changed, i went back on wed the same thing was still happening, bt i was
told dt d interview has not ended nd dt as why i said ppl will still be
invited, na only prayer we need

Pls u guyz shd stp decvn pple here. D 3 post cald ar enrlmnt, state office and authent..
I dnt no were u guys got ur info 4rm.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 12:31pm On May 17, 2013
bibinwaka:

Pls u guyz shd stp decvn pple here. D 3 post cald ar enrlmnt, state office and authent..
I dnt no were u guys got ur info 4rm.
guy relax, even wen dey called enrolment officer pple did nt bliv until it ws dn 2 evry1 2 bliv cos of so many testimonies due 2 d large numbas called. I knw 2 guys dat wen on 14th May 4 maintenance n instal, n customer care n dey said dat day diff post dey cnt even name wel der, dou nt much info frm dem since 'no oga @ d top' like me.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 17, 2013
@All that did the interview,start expecting txt msgs from HCP from 21st. Make sure your phone is fully charged and always on. Wishing us all d best!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 1:27pm On May 17, 2013
shiloh: @All that did the interview,start expecting txt msgs from HCP from 21st. Make sure your phone is fully charged and always on. Wishing us all d best!!

@ Shiloh/Hauwa/Lami, pls can you clarify this issue for us whether they have called all the remaining positions? I applied for a legal position, dunno what's happening? And from ur post, u seem to know a lot on this nimc recruitment, kindly assis in finding the position of legal Drafting and Commercial transaction position for me. Thanks.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by cabassa16(f): 1:54pm On May 17, 2013
House, pls Iڪ dia anybody dat applied Fø̲̣̣я̅ the post of protocol officer? Wat did u hear about it pls.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mikel276: 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
TRUE TALK.

shiloh: @All that did the interview,start expecting txt msgs from HCP from 21st. Make sure your phone is fully charged and always on. Wishing us all d best!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by feyicious: 4:05pm On May 17, 2013
grin grin grin GOD of suddenly lets ur will be done faith is all dt mata's in dis case just wait for d Best nuttin is Hard 4 GOD to do only if u av FAITH. ;DGOD of suddenly lets ur will be done faith is all dt mata's in dis case just wait for d Best nuttin is Hard 4 GOD to do only if u av FAITH.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by anderson508: 4:36pm On May 17, 2013
pls, is there anyone in the house who applied for the post of authentication officer that has gone for interview? ur quick responds will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Darblue: 4:42pm On May 17, 2013
I must confess dat there is no atom of transparency in d recrutmt process so far. Hw culd nimc conduct a text withwt result, on wht bases nd critaria do they base their selection, is lik conductin an election withtwt result an eventually coms up d list of d winners, hw do we justify dis. It's not asive am jealous bt as a mature nd educated nairalander, let learn to see tins d way they ought to be. Most interview text i've attempted b4,imediately after d text, d result is bin pasted to see, dose wh fails witin d average or above authomatically proceed to d nest stage nd dos wh fails accepted their fate dis wht amount to fairness nd transparency. 4 those of dat were fortunate, don't come on here nd be talkin rubish asive u re beta or brilliant than others, it just an advice. Bt 4 me i've not given up, i might sue nimc to court to press 4 my right because i tuk d risk to travel frm d east to south only to told dat my result was in secresy 4 exam dat was conducted publicly. Until then.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 5:23pm On May 17, 2013
Darblue: I must confess dat there is no atom of transparency in d recrutmt process so far. Hw culd nimc conduct a text withwt result, on wht bases nd critaria do they base their selection, is lik conductin an election withtwt result an eventually coms up d list of d winners.It's not asive am jealous bt as a mature nd educated nairalander.Bt 4 me i've not given up, i might sue nimc to court to press 4 my right because i tuk d risk to travel frm d east to south
I share ur views.IMO they should have displayed the scores at the end of the exams since its CBT.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by henchyk(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2013
drlizzy:
I share ur views.IMO they should have displayed the scores at the end of the exams since its CBT.

Leave those thieves. From the moment i went to Ilorin for the CBT and came back, i knew the story would end like this. I don't know what stopped them from immediately showing the results of the test on the screen after you are done or at least to show some level of transparency, tell ppl to go online and check their results with their exam number.

What criteria did the use for calling up people for interview then? You can't tell me its based on performance in the test cos there's nothing to prove that. They just want to make the entire thing seem free and fair by calling up a few ppl (who they probably wont even give the job) for interview but they are even doing a terrible job of that. This country is messed up and we just need God to save us from all the corruption.

I think i'm done with this shit. I'm not hoping to be called again and i'm channelling my thoughts and energy into more productive and reasonable things. God will judge the people making this country uninhabitable for us youths. Peace

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ombute: 5:42pm On May 17, 2013
laoluking: the salary is around 130k...confirmed source...
you sure?[b][/b]
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2013
.......Na wa oooo, so many twist n turns 4 dis thread........ Well only d means shall justify d end...... undecided
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 6:00pm On May 17, 2013
ombute: you sure?

Abi o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 6:02pm On May 17, 2013
seighabenz: .......Na wa oooo, so many twist n turns 4 dis thread........ Well only d means shall justify d end...... undecided
Nothing pass God
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mindboggler: 6:12pm On May 17, 2013
@naanamee, I also applied for legal drafting and commercial transactions but I haven't received any text yet. I dont know if they have called for that position yet but I hope not.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 17, 2013
cool
Nothing pass God
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mekus74: 7:13pm On May 17, 2013
The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

That is what is written on the site.

Read between the lines. The interview is in stages according to positions
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2013
Ala where u dey na.....no b bcoz of som few detractors u go run live d thread.......

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Dollarjunkie: 7:19pm On May 17, 2013
anderson508: pls, is there anyone in the house who applied for the post of authentication officer that has gone for interview? ur quick responds will be appreciated.
No! I applied for same post. Till now, have not seen anyone called for that post both online and offline.
Lets keep the faith. Don't believe everything you read here.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 7:33pm On May 17, 2013
yes u pple hav rite 2 request 4 scores, even me sef, bt frm d minute n day u left d apt tst hall i tink u shud knw d outcome, cos if u dnt i do. Even til nw i cn stil tel u d corect answes 2 45 out of d 50 of d question so is a bit hard 2 toy wit pple wit @ least 90/100. Judgin frm d crowd dat tok d tst n wat u ar confidently expectin as score,wher wil u stand.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 7:34pm On May 17, 2013
tontons: yes u pple hav rite 2 request 4 scores, even me sef, bt frm d minute n day u left d apt tst hall i tink u shud knw d outcome, cos if u dnt i do. Even til nw i cn stil tel u d corect answes 2 45 out of d 50 of d question so is a bit hard 2 toy wit pple wit @ least 90/100. Judgin frm d crowd dat tok d tst n wat u ar confidently expect as score,wher wil u stand.
pls no hard feelin pls, jst tinkin aloud
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 17, 2013
seighabenz: Ala where u dey na.....no b bcoz of som few detractors u go run live d thread.......
Na true o..where u enter go na!!sad Abi u don go do vigil?? Pray for us ogrin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wordpad: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
seighabenz: Ala where u dey na.....no b bcoz of som few detractors u go run live d thread.......
Alaso we are proud of you. Don't hide yourself, Ala come and join with us, we beg ! Ala Shiloh is present too.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 7:48pm On May 17, 2013
its lik, jamb d more pple dat pass d higher d cut-off. N i dnt agree wit u wen u say dey hav nt bin transparent. U knw dis is naija wher man knw manism rule,bt dis proces had bin graded by me @ 50 percent 4 nw. Unlike so many coy or org recriutment d way d info wil b flyin here n der d net u wil knw der ar enof insiders,bt dis no single reliable info all s jst mey assumptn n opinion, nt even d senators n ministers knwin watz 2 tel dier client 4 dem 2 inform us sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.