Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Is Behind Getting Pressed While Sleeping? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Behind Getting Pressed While Sleeping? (36171 Views)

Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / .. / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is Behind Getting Pressed While Sleeping? by LikeAking: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
sambisa5:

your answer to this question, appears perfect and convincing but for other facts about it,,,,
This is my case..
(1.) First i see my self in the dream,,, and then, either a man or a woman is trying to catch me with an evil intention, so i will start running or he or she may be trying to press my neck and surfocate me to death in that dream, i will then try to shout jesus, but it is as if the person is overpowering me,,,,, i will start struggling with the person, and wake up, but as i am trying to come into conciousness, i only discover this force pressing me down,,, a kind of wanting me to die in my sleep.... I don't experience pressing without such evil dreams.,, as in me, don't of others.
It really gets me worrying.
(2.) second, i noticed my dog will start barking at that minute. Facing the door to my apartmment.,,, serveral times, this happens, i see my dog in that state.
There are times i wake up from my sleep, without pressing, the dog doesn't bark those times.
The question is why facing my door at such times.? To me, It means the dog saw something, like a spirit,,(evil spirit) entering my room.
(3.) some av even died through that process. Some people struggle to wake up, some struggle too but couldn't make it and died.(lot of mysteries about it)
To me i feel there is more to it...'spiritual wise'. I feel Its beyond the brain paralysis you talked about.

Follow ya mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.