Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (23338 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by francescainnoce(f): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
mikel obi
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ajanaku2(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
DAMIGHT: Na me .....I prayed fasted for naija to win

Who send you?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Libkid(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Like d moses in d bible he helped 9jaria to cross the red sea.up moses
#team victor moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by baynix(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Steven Keshi!!

Best Striker So Far!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by outrage: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Referee
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mimima(f): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
VICTOR MOSES
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by olawalebabs(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
The Ethiopian striker, Salihon *hope i got the spelling right*
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by stanjohn57: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Let's not dwell so much on the man of the match cos its clearly b/w Moses and Enyeama. Pls ppl can sm1 tell me what business Mikel has with d Eagles because for the past 2games, he is clearly flop of the match. I can barely count how many accurate passes he had. JEEZ!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Donkonyon: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victor moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
the guy with the red boots on the right impressed me, whats his name?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by slimxcoded: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
Roland17: VICTOR MOSES ALL THE WAY..

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE :oSTREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by toria1980(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
francescainnoce: mikel obi

am sure u didnt watch d match grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by deHitchcock(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin We made it

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by taharqa: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
EYEAMA easily; then Mikel and Moses...
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ortarico(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
I giv it 2 Musa, d neutral player!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by idanbox1: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
VINCENT ENYEAMA
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
seseko
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
And it came to pass, Moses led the Isrealites (Nigerians) to victory against the Egptians (Ethiopians).
Still not contented. Nigeria's gonna meet Ivory Coast in the quarter finals. Goose pimples!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ojotule4: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Enyama
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by BHarmony(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Enyama and Moses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ubong560(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
1st,
Moses Moses Moses Moses Moses Moses Moses Moses Moses Moses

2nd
Enyeama Enyeama Enyeama Enyeama Enyeama Enyeama

Thanking God they've scaled thru. Big time narrowed escape but we thank God sha!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by misslaw(f): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Obinnau: i didnt even watch it sef. Peeps How did it go?
heya u missd so teeee.
BRIEFLY:ma new bf b VICTOR MOSES muahhhhh
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by acidtalk: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
My Man Of The Match Is The REFEREE.

I am still investigating. I want to know how much NFF transfered into his account before the match commenced because trust me that man's life will never be the same again. He is now some hundred of thousand dollars richer thanks to NFF and Minister of Sport and Keshi (chief negiotiator)
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by olapluto(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victor Moses. Enyeama was alert and ready when needed. Good win, lets now plan ahead for a respectable score against Ivory Coast
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Stanley321: Moses

You're sick angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by misslaw(f): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
while enyeama ws defndn ma hws lyk bevr b4.
TODAYS MATCH WS CLEAN ND NEAT.D REFREE HEAD SEF DEY DER
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Shey na man of d match una supose dey talk, abi na how we go take win ivory coast? Mtcheewwwwwww! Na team una carry so?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ejine(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victor Moses!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brilapluz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
wat a fine reflex save 4rm enyeama..stil naija's no 1..but i give it 2 victor moses..witout his composure & goals,we wud have started doing probability....stil tink we dont have a team yet..
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by chocopearl(f): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
For me Enyeama na d BOSS for dis game, always doing wat he knows best.
I stil give it up 4 victor moses tuale baba
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Who go count the votes and call result?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by COOLDUN: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
VINCENT ENYAMA saved more than 7 goals while Victor Moses scored 2 goals, so add and subtract you will know who is better among the two. This is the worst Supper Eagles Nigeria have assembled. Only Vincent Enyama merits being in the team. The rest supposed to be ball boys when Nigeria was a country. I am very sorry for them in their next match with Ivory Coast , if they will repeat what i saw today.

VINCENT ENYAMA is the best. No other player, that i can't play does not mean that i can't watch and know the best player after a football match.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Egwim Undergoes Successful Surgery (Photos) / 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.