Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters (12651 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Capnd143(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
Achieverbaba:

Fool! Must u blame everything on religion?

" I am a Muslim, my religion is perfect but i'm not, for every mistakes nd atrocities i commit, i should sincerely be held responsible for it nd not my religion" thank u

sorry to say this bro, but looking throuhg the technical angle__You are a fool! When muslims like you claim to be killing christians all over the world in the name of demonic "islam" why shouldnt people blame religion! All current terrorist activities world wide from aghanistan,pakistan,turkey,iraq,iran . . . . . . .to mali and nigeria are islam instigated!
If you ask me, i dnt realy blame islam, i blame the mother that gave birth to that dead r*A*p*i*st called "mohamed". *F+U*_C^K Mohammed. mohamed!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by iconics: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2013
People don't stay in darkness because they prefer it to light; they stay there because they don't know the difference. The only thing that can define darkness is light and Jesus is the true light that lights every man!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by sam2323(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2013
wat do u want F.G to do,u want F.G govt 2 tank u 4 killing innocent christains worshiping in d church,or 4 killing visitors in d north.u clain 2 fight govt.because of corruption,wat abat dos innocent christains dat u killed.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by sam2323(m): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2013
u are in pain now because some of ur men hv being killed and some arrested,but hv u ever care 2 no hv dose people dat u kill their love once feel.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by blackbeau1(f): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2013
if sahara is telling us the truth,which i doubt they are,then this boko haram people are either confused or Nigerians are being led by the nose.either way,we are in trouble as a nation
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Fornorth(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2013
teskyg: How can they release your brothers who unjustly murder many Innocent Nigerians?
then let the game begine between those who love life and those who love death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) / Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.