Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter (18505 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Wizkid Denied Insulting D'banj On Twitter / Wizkid Insults D'banj On Twitter Called Him Akpan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Controversy is what these artistes use to increase album sales. Just like the Plantation Boiz did.
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by clarina: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by SisiKill1: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
Scarpon: are u thinking what I am thinking D banj is the boss here

Or they could just be friends who have each other's back.

Far out?! Maybe....but it happens! Not everyone makes enemy with everyone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by buchito1(m): 5:20am On Jan 31, 2013
grin undecidedduhhh!!! All I have 2 say!
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by babyphaze07(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2013
I do laff at times wen I read people's reaction to Dbanj. So many people hate Dbanj cos he left Mohit. Can Don jazzy sing? Who gave all those chorus to DonJazzy? Dbanj make money for Mohits. Without him coming out wit a gud lyrics, can DonJazzy produce and market? All the same, them still be padi padi........
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by azzypandes(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2013
Don't let this duo leave us in dark, cos from the begining they aren't fighting over anything,don jazzy is an economy stragist and is solidly behind all dis saga that they are fighting,they still maintain a very good friendship and never had any quarrel,and are still doing business together as usaul.
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by ideylaff: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2013
They were @first when they split up and then they applied some maturity along the lines and got on talking terms maybe for contractual/commecrcial reasons sha.

It's going to take a while for the wound to heal.
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by blackbeau1(f): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
You see,so many of you keep wasting your time and energy fighting and arguing over something that definitely wasn't permanent.
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by Afrogle: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Don Jazzi – Steps Into Fashion Industry
First of all, it was Dbanj with “Koko water” and then “koko condoms” as musicians in Nigeria leverage on merchandise to add to the gains from their entertainment empire. Now is the African Entertainment wizard himself Don Jazzy revealing his intention to take advantage of the huge fashion industry in Africa with tantalizing clothing’s. The “Talented music beats” don, who has been instrumental to the success of the defunct Mo’ hits in Nigeria and across the globe will be rolling out what is expected to be grand designs under the label ‘Marvin Clothing’. I guess we’h gat a lot to look out for in 2013…

http://afrogle.com/don-jazzi-step-into-fashion-industry.html/
Re: Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter by ABbless(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
otodeluxe:
embarassed Is Don Jazzy trying to seek Dbanj's attention here?

hear yourself!!! Anu sense in your comment must you comment??

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Uti Nwachukwu / Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos / "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.