Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos (18508 Views)

Unseen Photos Of 19-year-old Angelina Jolie Posing Topless For A Photo Shoot! / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by thinka2: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
The life of a Princess and a queen

As a young princess, she started out early with horse-riding. She was introduced to the art when she was three and by age six, she was already a don...! To this day, the Queen is still a horse fan and was seen cheering in the Royal Box at Ascot in June after her horse Estimate won the Gold Cup...! View more photos of her childhood after the cut:

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/photos-queen-elizabeth-toddler.html

Twitter @tutubranch

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by kadman(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice pictures.

The young grew..
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Iaz93: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
wow! all hail queen eliza grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by braine(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
How time flies¤ Look at how old she is already¤
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by nopecin(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
First to coment I made it dis week hahahah
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by club12: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
ok
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by braine(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
nopecin: First to coment I made it dis week hahahah

You aff carry last again• tongue
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by momodub: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
cool NICE ONE Queen
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by nerodenero: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Time and chance happen to all.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by adtiezy1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
tears rolling down my cheek...itz so emotional cry

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by kennyonthrone(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nawa oo aw. Dis tin nw tk concern me....everybody was once a toddler na......

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Diamonddamsel: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wow life is in stages.
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by firstolalekan(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
ok
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Leadership and grace had always been in her. Simply Classy
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by point5: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Das cute..front page Mr. Seun
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
pls try again next time
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by moscobabs(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
thats why i no dey beat small pikin
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by ugoezeik(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
My granny fine pass her wen she dey small, d wman sef no even fine. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Fazhy: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Royalty all the way. Well, some are born lucky.

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Kairoseki77: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
wise_many2k: wow! all hail queen eliza grin

Your ancestors would smack you severally for this comment.
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Kairoseki77: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
adtiezy1: tears rolling down my cheek...itz so emotional cry

See mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by greatestman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
kennyonthrone: Nawa oo aw. Dis tin nw tk concern me....everybody was once a toddler na......
Try make impact and people recognized ur humble beginning
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Lakayanah: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
I don't think I envy a life like this no-one will ever tell you the truth everybody around you are sycophants. From day one everyone trying to please you in your presence with fake smiles you are not sure if a single soul cares about you. Even your husband would be very careful even during action time. Dialogue just before the main shows HUSBAND bows please your majesty is the royal bongo willing to accept this lowly bongo tickler. Afraid of saying the wrong thing if not off with his head.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by ifeomabernard(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
How time flies!!! ummm grin

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Symphony007: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Her gracious majesty, her brittanic majesty, elizabeth the great....this woman is an icon. A prolific attestation to morality and duty, traits that are missing in todays world. Been serving her country for 61 years, been married to one man for over 65 years. When this woman goes the commonwealth and indeed the world would loose an unsung and unappreciated quiet hero.

Her majesty and her loyal husband for the past 65 years.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by oyedun82(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
come bak nd edit dis. m.u.m.u
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
To those praising this old lady,what exactly are u praising her for
she was brought up to be who she is,just like others before her and those that will come after her.

forgive my ignorance,but can someone tell me the positive impact she has made as an ex-colonial master or as the head of the commonwealth??
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by HezronLorraine(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
All hail the Queen(Old Witch wey no gree die make William become King).
[img]http://.allvoices.com/thumbsimage/609/480/89358098-queen-elizabeth.jpg[/img]
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by Symphony007: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Joavid: To those praising this old lady,what exactly are u praising her for she was brought up to be who she is.
And how has she,the head of the commonwealth help Nigeria??
she never wanted to be queen. She always said she wanted to live a quiet life on a farm with lots of horses, then her uncle abdicated the throne leaving her shuttering and shy father to be king, he too never wanted to be king and died only 16 years later from the stress. And she took up this job she never wanted, then killed her father, and has been proudly doing it for 61 years. She deserves respect.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by johnstar(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
In osufia word, queen elizabeth ashewo grin grin grin... Osufia In london ... grin cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos by adebayo201: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 40th Birthday / Uche Ogbodo Without Make-up / Chika Ike Dazzles In New Photoshoot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.