Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today (2692 Views)

Survive In A Competitive Market! Obtain Business Loan Today! / 200k Investment To Get 50k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by Lordwolfs: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2013
i need 50k loan urgently and will pay back in 1 month 100k and probably leave a collaterial 07066992361
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
What do you need the loan for and what's your collateral?
How do you intend paying back a 100% interest after 30 days undecided
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by arbitrage: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
i just hope someone somewhere is not trying to stampede this lady into scam. i wish she could share her burden.
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by Lordwolfs: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
ifyalways leave that to me i hv got the idea and fortunetly the chance,if you can borrow me the money just post your phone num and we can talk about it
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by Lordwolfs: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
arbitrage thanxs for your concern but nobody is getting me involve in any scam cos im too intelligent and smart 4 that. I just need money for personal use and will surely return 100k back in few weeks
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by Tuniks2: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Contact me and u jst pay 80000 in return (tundeagbaje69@yahoo.com)
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by Lordwolfs: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
ok.but i will appreciate if you drp your phone num cos im mostly offline
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by ifyalways(f): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2013
You are not serious, are you?
Who gives a rats arse 'bout your "ideas and plans"

The questions are:
What are/is your collateral(s)?
How are you gonna pay back after 30 days?
Take another "urgent loan", profit from biz, salary, expected gift money or
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by Lordwolfs: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
yes expecting gifts and items :Dyes expecting gifts and items
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lordwolfs: ifyalways leave that to me i hv got the idea and fortunetly the chance,if you can borrow me the money just post your phone num and we can talk about it

Ify is right in asking you questions. Simply saying "personal", and giving the repayment date as "few weeks" is way too vague. You need to be more forthcoming with answers to basic questions. Otherwise very few people, if any would be willing to take a gamble with their money.

Anyone who's thinking of furnishing you with a loan are well within their rights to ask questions. You can also help yourself by posting:

1) Purpose of loan.
2) Collateral to be held against said loan.
3) Duration of loan - and that means a firm repayment date, not a vague "few weeks".

Good luck with your vague quest.
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by webpower84: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Siena:

Ify is right in asking you questions. Simply saying "personal", and giving the repayment date as "few weeks" is way too vague. You need to be more forthcoming with answers to basic questions. Otherwise very few people, if any would be willing to take a gamble with their money.

Anyone who's thinking of furnishing you with a loan are well within their rights to ask questions. You can also help yourself by posting:

1) Purpose of loan.
2) Collateral to be held against said loan.
3) Duration of loan - and that means a firm repayment date, not a vague "few weeks".

Good luck with your vague quest.
Re: Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today by RolandMichael1: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Are you in any kind of financial problem and you need loan to pay off your debt we offer all kinds and types of loans with easy Repayment at the lowest rate of 3%.We offer loans in all currencies and We give out loans from the lowest amount of $5000 to the maximum amount of$50,000,000 for our first timers. You are advised tofill the application form so that we can further proceed.Interested applicant should fill in the form below.

BORROWERS INFORMATION
NAME..........
SEX..........
AGE..........
CONTACT..........
COUNTRY..........
PHONE..........
AMOUNT NEEDED..........
LOAN DURATION:.........
PURPOSE OF LOAN..........
OCCUPATION..........
GENDER..........
YOUR MOUTHLY INCOME..........
MODE OF REPAYMENT:..........
Contact us via Email: (SMITHLOANFIRMCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
Thank you, we look forward to your
prompt reply

(1) (Reply)

Reddit Plus CPA $15 Per Day / Let's Do Sweet And Smooth Business Exchange --trade By Barter. / How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.