Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Test And Use Your Website With This Free Php/mysql Hosting Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Test And Use Your Website With This Free Php/mysql Hosting Service (572 Views)

How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / How To Design A Free Php Login Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test And Use Your Website With This Free Php/mysql Hosting Service by biz4success: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Hello everyone!
Today,am in good mood, And i will like to share with you a free host with no advertising, there is no catch, so what you see is what you get. At least, you can use it to test all your dynamic website before you can now update it to the paid hosting for more spaces and benefit.

- 1500 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Website Builder
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads at all !

Check it out Here: http://www.000webhost.com/664740.html
Re: Test And Use Your Website With This Free Php/mysql Hosting Service by solutions247(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Must i have a domain name before i use them.as am buildin nw on wamp n its trowing up erorz

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Parent Menu / Who Wants A Form Hosting ! I Think Most Nigerians Lacks This In Their Web Site / Value Added Services & Solutions For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.