Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot (16829 Views)

Agbani Darego Or Thandie Newton: Who Wore It Better? (photo) / Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Pictures Of Agbani Darego At The Rivers Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by naptu2: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Ejine(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
#BigBootyForLife

That's my preference any day.
Oluchi and Agbani are cute, yeah, I'll tell 'em when I see 'em, but if I want a wife, she's got to have them cakes like a wild horse cool
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by richs(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: Beautiful ladies!!! I almost went for that face of Africa competion after the Zonal level. No regrets sha. My mum doesn't like pageants. I just had to withdraw
come who ask you question wey you de confess!wannabee
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by dollydolly(f): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pharoh: Beautiful? undecided . . .they definitely do not look appealing to me, no definition of African beauty in them except skin color, lacked identity and look too skinny.
angry
Pharoh: Beautiful? undecided . . .they definitely do not look appealing to me, no definition of African beauty in them except skin color, lacked identity and look too skinny.
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Akshow: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
I think this oluchi is over rated. Check her pix wit tyra. She no fine at all at all there. Agbani is more beautiful

1 Like

Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by richs(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ejiné: They may be beautiful (with Agbani looking like an ebony Cameron Diaz), but they are nothing compared to my girlfriend:
this is the bomb,this is what african men like original raw voluptuous shocked beauty
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Francheezy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: you mean who "asked" me? You did!!!!!!!! tongue go hug transformer if you vex too much.
n0 b fyt 0oh....buh i d0n hug am, n0tin d0 me, make u g0 try
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Cruxxy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ejiné: They may be beautiful (with Agbani looking like an ebony Cameron Diaz), but they are nothing compared to my girlfriend:

She has enough nkeiruka & very sufficient azuka
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by lolaluv1(f): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
They both fit well into the pageants they won.
Oluchi's flat nose and thick lips is the epitome of the Face of Africa....
Agbani's delicate structure and mien is the type of beauty that could be universal.

Black is truly beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by naptu2: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by tunapawizzy: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
ehie: what exactly does agbani do now?
she dates TimiAlaibe for a living
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by andyanders: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: Beautiful ladies!!! I almost went for that face of Africa competion after the Zonal level. No regrets sha. My mum doesn't like pageants. I just had to withdraw

Make we see you face as we here will support you.Na your cash. Discipline is in your heart and corrupt mind is also from your heart. You can decide to be good and to be wayward as a result of your mind believe.
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by andyanders: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
lola.luv:
They both fit well into the pageants they won.
Oluchi's flat nose and thick lips is the epitome of the Face of Africa....
Agbani's delicate structure and mien is the type of beauty that could be universal.

Black is truly beautiful.

Good comment.
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by tunapawizzy: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
u mean ur mum let u get to d zonal level but declined u her consent to proceed to d international level...Now i see that the enemy within is greater than the one on d outside
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by delors(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Adaaaaa! Nor be becos of ur big belle and tribal marks dem pursue comot for the competition? talk true na....I bow to you o
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Orikinla(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2013

I laugh wan fall from my chair for office. grin

Your girlfriend be like "Igbo Kwenu Okoro" weight lifter for National Stadium, Lagos.! grin
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Oluchi's hubby na one short oyinbo man.
He go fear me if I dwarf am beside him wife.
grin
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by NessaFresh(f): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
*in nicki minaj's voice* If I had a Diiiiick I would Jizz on this
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nothing like my Sasha baby

Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by claremont(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
My guy, I envy wetin you dey enjoy oh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by albatross777(f): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Akshow: I think this oluchi is over rated. Check her pix wit tyra. She no fine at all at all there. Agbani is more beautiful
She models her body 'n' features only,@ $5,000. a day
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by chukkynwob(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=Pharoh]Beautiful? undecided . . .they definitely do not look appealing to me, no definition of African beauty in them except skin color, lacked identity and look too skinny. [/quote ]
Wow!!!!! If this is not appealing to you hmmmm..... You must be Nigerian Trey Songs...just thinking aloud. Even after being heavily photoshoped,I think they are beautiful.
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by naptu2: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2013
ehie: what exactly does agbani do now?

From wikipedia

Due to her busy work schedule, Darego left the University of Port Harcourt after she won Miss World, she Studied Psychology at the New York University and graduated in May 2012.[8] Formerly with Next Model Management, she is currently signed to Ford Models in New York.[9] In 2002-2004 she was a spokesperson for L'Oréal cosmetics.,[6] and is now promoting Arik Airlines.[10] In 2012, it was reported that she became engaged to marry Timi Alaibe, a prominent politician from the Niger Delta.[4] Darego later denied the rumours on Twitter.

There was also this https://www.nairaland.com/425871/agbani-darego-steps-out-stylogenic
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2013
thanks Naptu
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by UjSizzle(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2013
mehn Agbani has perfect set of teeth....pure female envy embarassed
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by blackbeau1(f): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Beautifullll
Re: Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot by annastacie: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
fine babes (lepacious) grin though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Won World Miss University Africa Title In Seoul Korea / I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats / 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.