₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,794 members, 5,109,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 04:37 AM

》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! (650 Views)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Is Your Best Perfume? / This New Half-nude Fashion Is Confusing Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 4:42am On Aug 07
As they say, you are not fully dressed without a perfume and here we bring you designer perfume oils to make you smell great on a budget!
Have you been wanting to use tomford, Victoria secret, Marc Jacobs and what have you but you feel they are extremely expensive?
@bodyshopbyevie brings you these perfumes in it's100% pure undiluted oils at pocket friendly prices.
You can check us out on IG @bodyshopbyevie or Facebook on bodyshopbyevie. You can also call/WhatsApp on 08050930154.
We also offer wholesale deals to those that would want to resell and our wholesale deals are simply irresistible!!!
To send us a direct message on WhatsApp please follow the link below https://wa.me/<2348050930154>

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 4:44am On Aug 07
Good morning sweet scented people, i bring you Christian Dior hypnotic poison an oriental vanilla fragrance for women.
It was launched in 1998 and the sillage and longevity is quite very high.
Top notes: apricot, plum and coconut.
Middle notes: tuberose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose, Brazilian rosewood and caraway.
Base notes: sandalwood, almond, vanilla and musk.
Hypnotic poison i must say is a must have fragrance for every lady out there and it's available in 100% undiluted perfume oil at an affordable rate.
Send us a dm to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 4:45am On Aug 07
We have over 30 different fragrances for you to choose from.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 4:46am On Aug 07
Wholesale price list.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 4:49am On Aug 07
Our 10ml bottles of different fragrances going for #3000 each for retailers.
Send a dm to https://wa.me/<2348050930154> to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 7:25am On Aug 07
With as low as 1,000 NGN you can get our perfume oil and smell the new good�.
Send a dm to place an order.
Good morning and have a fragrance filled day.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 11:56am On Aug 09
Still available
Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 12:03pm On Aug 11
How do you love our new 12ml bottles?
Aren't they gorgeous?
Of course they are�, you are not just buying the designer perfume oils you get the exquisite bottles as well.
They say the best perfumes comes in small bottles�‍♂️. So what are you waiting for?
These 12ml bottles are going for #3,500 and there are lots of fragrances for you to choose from.
Send a dm/chat 08050930154 to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 2:51am On Aug 13
Available
Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 1:24am On Aug 14
Getting ready to send out tomorrow's orders�. This is the part of this business that i wish i can jump sometimes�.
My back aches ooo��, all thanks to @augus_tarh for running to my aid oo if not eh�. Friends like her are rare!!!! Please all your orders are ready to be dispatched tomorrow ooo, i'm sorry if we delayed you �, it's not intentional.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 6:10pm On Aug 14
They say you are not fully dressed without a perfume and did i hear you say you can't buy designer perfumes because they are so expensive? @bodyshopbyevie has brought you designer perfumes in it's pure undiluted oil on a budget.
Our perfume oils smell really nice, last very longer, can be used on the skin because they are non reactive and many more. Just a trial will convince you.
Our perfume oils are available in 3ml, 5ml, 6ml, 10ml, 12ml, 15ml and 30ml(different fragrances available).
Send them a dm/call 08050930154 for further enquiry or to place an order. You can also check us out on IG @bodyshopbyevie or Facebook at bodyshopbyevie to view more of our products.
And oh!! We also have wholesale deals that are simply irresistible!!

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 11:38pm On Aug 14
Let your perfume do the talking �

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 8:51am On Aug 15
Still available
Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 12:20pm On Aug 16
OUDWOOD BY TOM FORD.
This is an oriental woody fragrance made for men and women of class.
It's notes include;
Top notes: Rosewood, cardamom, Chinese pepper.
Middle notes: Oud, sandalwood and vetiver.
Base notes: Tonka bean, vanilla, Amber.
I usually recommend this for special occasions and it's actually one of my best!!

Oudwood Tom Ford is available in pure undiluted oil.
Retail prices:
3ml 1k
5ml 1.8k
6ml 2k
10ml 3k
12ml 3.5k
15ml 4k
30ml 7k
Send a dm to 08050930154 to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 9:19am On Aug 17
Saturdays are for shopping ooo���.
Have you shopped your designer perfume oils from us yet?
You cannot go for that wedding not smelling beautiful with our designer perfume oils.
*Available Fragrances*
Black oud
Sugar baby
Good girl
Amouage interlude
Black opium
Decadence
Victoria secret bombshell
Chloe
Hermes terre d'hermes
Dior sauvage
Oud wood tom ford
Daisy kiss
Aqua di gio
Black orchid
Invictus
Armani stronger with you
Dior homme intense
Lady million gold
Hypnotic poison
Creed aventus
Blue de chanel
Dior fahrenheit
Kalemat
Versace eros
One million
Come get one for yourself.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 11:09am On Aug 18
You do not need to break the bank to smell nice ooo��.
Buy 3 of our 5ml designer perfume oils (different fragrances) at #4,500 instead of #5,400��.
Offer lasts till we decide to change our mind�.
Buy now before we change our mind oo�.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 1:50am On Aug 19
Available
Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 11:45am On Aug 20
Our exquisite 12ml bottles are still screaming your name�.
Now i have added a free 5ml EDP to it, just so you buy.
This is to tell you that whatever you do, i'm not leaving you behind in this smelling nice game!!!�
You must smell nice oo, it's a by force something�.
Get 17ml(12ml designer perfume oil and 5ml EDp) for #3,500 only�.
You can choose any fragrance from our available fragrances.
Send a dm to 08050930154

(1) (Reply)

Printing On Cloths / Who Wore It Best Rihanna And Stacey? / Ladies - How To Measure Your Bra Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.